Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

She Lied, I Always Satisfy Her With My Tongue: FFK Reacts To Ex Wife’s Allegatio - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Lied, I Always Satisfy Her With My Tongue: FFK Reacts To Ex Wife’s Allegatio (172 Views)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) / I Always Help Wizkid And Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Lied, I Always Satisfy Her With My Tongue: FFK Reacts To Ex Wife’s Allegatio by Rapidnews220: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode has denied the allegations of his ex wife that he did not perform his manly duties in the bedroom. The ex wife, Precious Chikwendu, recently alleged in court documents that FFK was all mouths and could not even perform basic bedroom duties as a husband. But sources close to the former minister told YeyeNews.com that he confided in them that Miss Precious was fabricating lies against him in order to tarnish his rising political profile.

One of FFK’s close associates revealed that the politician is sad over the allegations. “The man is not happy because he feels after all the love and care he showered on Precious, he didn’t expect she would come to the public to tell lies and demean him in this manner. FFK has always confided in me how he only uses his tongue to satisfy his ex wife. Everyone has their area of strength. Because a person chose to develop expertise in one area does not make the person a novice in others. FFK has never hidden the fact that his tongue is not only avid at trash talks but it is also great in doing other things. So if Precious was sincere she should have also made this point known to the public” the source said in defense of the APC chieftain.

>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/she-lied-always-satisfy-her-with-my-tongue-ffk-reacts-to-ex-wifes-allegations/

Re: She Lied, I Always Satisfy Her With My Tongue: FFK Reacts To Ex Wife’s Allegatio by nellyelitz(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2021
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Escape Boeing B777 Crashes In Dubai / This Is The Only App I Recommend This December / How To Install A Touchless Kitchen Faucet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.