Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps (14728 Views)

Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Lordbinsmar: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
It's difficult not to believe conspiracy theories at this point in time.

This is becoming unnatural embarassed

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
pretydiva:

Hope you and your household have being vaccinated?

Definitely!
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by vinceyinnovation: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by PrudencyFeats: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
HonNL:

Daily Trust

Unvaccinated intending corps member should be given automatic excemption certificate.

No be must to get vaccination

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Chinny024(f): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

I ask again: Can any sensible person tell me why the vaccine should be made mandatory or why one should be denied certain rights for not taking it?
From what I heard, the vaccine doesn't stop one from contracting Covid-19 but only possibly reduces the severity.
So what risk does the Unvaccinated people pose to the vaccinated people?
It's as if these people feel they are being used as experimental Guinea pigs for this controversial vaccine & therefore want to forcefully drag as many people as possible into the experiment. SMH.
You don't lose anything by taking but you might loss everything for not taking...
I am a covid survivor.... I can tell from experience!!!...Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Krismas(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Way to go. This is a welcomed development.

You cannot kill people with personal foolishness.
grin Mumu
STATISTICS TO AMAZE YOU ...*
The number of deaths in the world in the *last 3 months of 2021*
314,687 : Corona virus
340,584 : Malaria
353,696 : suicide
393,479 : road accidents
240,950 : HIV
558,471 : alcohol
816,498 : smoking
1,167,714: Cancer
Then do you think Corona is dangerous?
Or
is the purpose of the media campaign to settle the trade war between China and America
or
to reduce financial markets to prepare the stage of financial markets for mergers and acquisitions
or
to sell US Treasury bonds to cover their fiscal deficit.
Or
Is it a Panic created by Pharma companies to sell their products like sanitizer, masks, medicine etc.
Do not Panic & don't kill yourself with unecessary fear. This posting is to balance your newsfeed from posts that caused fear and panic.
If you do contact Coronavirus, this still is not a cause for panic because:
81% of the Cases are MILD
14% of the Cases are MODERATE
Only 5% of the Cases are CRITICAL
Which means that even if you do get the virus, you are most likely to recover from it.
Some have said, “but this is worse than SARS and SWINEFLU!” SARS had a fatality rate of 10%, Swine flu 28% *while COVID-19 has a fatality rate of 2%*
Moreover, looking at the ages of those who are dying of this virus, the death rate for the people UNDER 55 years of age is only 0.4%
This means that: if you are under 55 years of age and don't live out of India - you are more likely to win the lottery (which has a 1 in 45,000,000 chance)
Let's take one day ie 1 May as an example when Covid 19 took lives of 6406 in the world.
On the same day:
26,283 people died of Cancer
24,641 people died of Heart Disease
4,300 people died of Diabetes
Suicide took 28 times more lives than the virus did.
Mosquitoes kill 2,740 people every day, HUMANS kill 1,300 fellow humans every day, and Snakes kill 137 people every day. (Sharks kill 2 people a year)
*What you say ??*
SO DO THE DAILY THINGS TO SUPPORT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM , PROPER HYGIENE AND DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR.
Join to Spread *Hope* instead of Fear.
*The Biggest Virus is* not Corona Virus but *FEAR !*

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

And be allowed to become threats to the vaccinated? If they believe in their doctrine, it should be personal and not grow into public spaces.
Boss no need to reply these nairalanders abeg.. ignorance done chop most of their brain so tey everything na scam..

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by mainman7(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hmm..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by WORLDREED(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
We are living in the time of Choosing!
We are in times just like Shadrach, Mesach and Abednago.
In times as these, Neutrality does not exist.
It is Either you Stand Boldly and Firmly for JESUS Christ or you Bow to the Babylonians.

For me, to Hell with anything and Everything that attaches the Jab to it.
I Cannot Bow! I will not Bow!

Oga go and get vaccinated joor ignorance is a disease.
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Krismas(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chinny024:

You don't lose anything by taking but you might loss everything for not taking...
I am a covid survivor.... I can tell from experience!!!...Shalom
grin Did u survive becos u took vaccine?? Wot have vaccine added to u dat u are preaching it?

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Krismas(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
WORLDREED:

Oga go and get vaccinated joor ignorance is a disease.
grin u are the ignorant! Wit no single proof vaccine works. I challenge u to show Covid vaccine is beneficial
grin
STATISTICS TO AMAZE YOU ...*
The number of deaths in the world in the *last 3 months of 2021*
314,687 : Corona virus
340,584 : Malaria
353,696 : suicide
393,479 : road accidents
240,950 : HIV
558,471 : alcohol
816,498 : smoking
1,167,714: Cancer
Then do you think Corona is dangerous?
Or
is the purpose of the media campaign to settle the trade war between China and America
or
to reduce financial markets to prepare the stage of financial markets for mergers and acquisitions
or
to sell US Treasury bonds to cover their fiscal deficit.
Or
Is it a Panic created by Pharma companies to sell their products like sanitizer, masks, medicine etc.
Do not Panic & don't kill yourself with unecessary fear. This posting is to balance your newsfeed from posts that caused fear and panic.
If you do contact Coronavirus, this still is not a cause for panic because:
81% of the Cases are MILD
14% of the Cases are MODERATE
Only 5% of the Cases are CRITICAL
Which means that even if you do get the virus, you are most likely to recover from it.
Some have said, “but this is worse than SARS and SWINEFLU!” SARS had a fatality rate of 10%, Swine flu 28% *while COVID-19 has a fatality rate of 2%*
Moreover, looking at the ages of those who are dying of this virus, the death rate for the people UNDER 55 years of age is only 0.4%
This means that: if you are under 55 years of age and don't live out of India - you are more likely to win the lottery (which has a 1 in 45,000,000 chance)
Let's take one day ie 1 May as an example when Covid 19 took lives of 6406 in the world.
On the same day:
26,283 people died of Cancer
24,641 people died of Heart Disease
4,300 people died of Diabetes
Suicide took 28 times more lives than the virus did.
Mosquitoes kill 2,740 people every day, HUMANS kill 1,300 fellow humans every day, and Snakes kill 137 people every day. (Sharks kill 2 people a year)
*What you say ??*
SO DO THE DAILY THINGS TO SUPPORT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM , PROPER HYGIENE AND DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR.
Join to Spread *Hope* instead of Fear.
*The Biggest Virus is* not Corona Virus but *FEAR !*
grin

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by clydecarson(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sosopaid:
Haa

Hello everyone am a vendor and direct loader of gift cards and funds without delaying payment and we treat all our customers with respect

Zelle funds 400/$

Greendot funds 400/$

Chime & Go2Bank funds 380/$

Scammer

Venmo funds 370/$

Apple pay 380/$

Robinhood funds 360/$

Welfargo , SoFi, and other spending funds can come @ 360/$

Edd funds 400/$

E - Transfer funds 380/$

Bitcoin/Usdt/Ethe inbox me for rate and other funds

Itunes card 370/$

Steam wallet 380/$

Google play store 380/$

Sephora 395/$

Apple gift card 375/$

Razergold 450/$

Amazon gift card 400/$

Amex gift card 400/$

Nike gift card 380/$

One vanilla / visa gift card 390/$

WhatsApp
‪07015846671‬
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Chinny024(f): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin Did u survive becos u took vaccine?? Wot have vaccine added to u dat u are preaching it?
I didn't take the vaccine then shocked..I was in Nigeria but saw Abroad with my eyes..It took me unaware...If you can cope with the consequences, fine..Don't take and take the risk....A senior colleague of mine died within the same period. She too didn't take the vaccine..
I have taken one,two,and booster...I wish to take fourth dose if possible..

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by okoIYAyin(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Obagoblog:
Lol. Toothless dog

Is there anyone in Ibadan who has been vaccinated?

And please I'm going with the next batch by February ending, next year.
Please, who can help me with a company here in Ibadan for my PPA as I plan to apply for redeployment?

Is camp opening by Feb ending?
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Krismas(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Your IQ is low.

I rest my case.
grin U have no point. If u with high IQ cannot see how many people Covid vaccines have Killed world over! Why are u recommending rubbish?
Look for the thread below on Nairaland and get well soon

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Annie001: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
I still dey find wetin go make me take vaccine
I never see
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by LordGuru1: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
angry
Sad thing is even if you should submit your sacred Body for them to put it inside, as soon as all the World gets Vaccinated, you will still be denied Access any day you want to ReClaim ownership of yourself. If all get Vaccinated, those that dare to refuse Monthly(they may decide it's daily soon sef) Boost Poison becomes outcasts immediately! To these agents of Satan, only the fully Dead is fully Vacinated!

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Krismas(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chinny024:

I didn't take the vaccine then shocked..I was in Nigeria but saw Abroad with my eyes..It took me unaware...If you can cope with the consequences, fine..Don't take and take the risk....A senior colleague of mine died within the same period. She too didn't take the vaccine..
I have taken one,two,and booster...I wish to take fourth dose if possible..
grin u avoiding the question. Was it vaccine that saved u wen u fell sick? Do u want a list of those who died even after full vaxx? Who told u vaxx is solution to Covid? Wot prove have u? All I see is hysteria and follow-follow
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by LordGuru1: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Anebi2002: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
We are in the last day events, everyone have to prepare his or herself for the rapture ,the coming day of the lord is near..
Seek him when he can be found for tomorrow maybe too late.he is always knocking at the door of your hearth ....
Brethren ;
Be ready for the coming day of Christ.repent of your since and live a life that pleases God so that when he comes then you will be able to be raptured with him.....

#REPENT NOW FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

I ask again: Can any sensible person tell me why the vaccine should be made mandatory or why one should be denied certain rights for not taking it?
From what I heard, the vaccine doesn't stop one from contracting Covid-19 but only possibly reduces the severity.
It's as if these people feel they are being used as experimental Guinea pigs for this controversial vaccine & therefore want to forcefully drag as many people as possible into the experiment. SMH.

I ask again: Can any sensible person tell me why the vaccine should be made mandatory or why one should be denied certain rights for not taking it? To prevent an outbreak which will result to high casualty and be termed as negligence of institutions. We can say smoking should also be allowed in public spaces as its a personal choice, even though it passive smoking as been proven dangerous.

An outbreak is what is being prevented, and the spread will be very disastrous to people, and put heavy burden on medical institutions. A total outbreak can even collapse the economy in times like this. We wont wish we had half of what happened in New-York, Indian or Italy

It's as if these people feel they are being used as experimental Guinea pigs for this controversial vaccine & therefore want to forcefully drag as many people as possible into the experiment. SMH. Its not about being forced. Everyone has a right not to get vaccine, but should not be a threat to others. It takes just one carrier to ignite everywhere. And do you think if Nigeria does not take this measures, do you feel we can handle a full outbreak? I thought "prevention is better cure"
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Hanibbal(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let no one Deceive you the World is Practically living in the time of Choosing!
We are in times just like Shadrach, Mesach and Abednago.
In times as these, Neutrality does not exist.
It is Either you Stand Boldly and Firmly for JESUS Christ or you Bow to the Babylonians.

For me, to Hell with anything and Everything that attaches the Jab to it.
I Cannot Bow! I will not Bow!

Mumu....Illiterate grin grin
Thank God you are not the only one who knows God. In fact you don't know God. All these your yeye fanaticism that has no biblical base make me laugh.
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Acidosis(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
It's funny how the vaccinated individuals are even more scared of the virus than the unvaccinated persons. grin grin

The vaccinated government keeps banning everything and everyone that dares to reject the vaccine. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by macskillzy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Before you redeploy to ibadan, have it at the back of ur mind that accommodation is not cheap like they claim it is
Obagoblog:
Lol. Toothless dog

Is there anyone in Ibadan who has been vaccinated?

And please I'm going with the next batch by February ending, next year.
Please, who can help me with a company here in Ibadan for my PPA as I plan to apply for redeployment?

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by planetx: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
If you think all we are saying are just conspiracy theories, go and watch the video of the British funeral director that just came out and said he is seeing increasingly dead vaccinated people showing up in his funeral home dying from heart attacks, aneurysms and blood clot with their immune system totally destroyed, he said he had never seen anything like this in all his years as a funeral director.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Anaerobi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Is it now by force?

Is all the Nigerian Army Vaccinated?
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by arthurwillia(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Very nonsense thing t do
Instead of making the vaccine accessible to corp members you ban them
Mehn this country just bad man

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by nelsonoba: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

I know many fully vaccinated people who have caught COVID19 after being jabbed. I know of at least 2 people outside Nigeria who just recently died from COVID19 after having taken the 2 complete doses plus the booster shot (3 shots in total), one of these 2 people is a Doctor in Aberdeen, Scotland. The President of South Africa has just recently tested positive for COVID19 and is having symptoms even though he's fully vaccinated. In the UK and Israel currently, the official government data shows that well over half of COVID19 deaths are from fully vaccinated patients especially among the elderly citizens.

Colin Powell, the former US Secretary of state just died last month from COVID19 even though he was fully vaccinated.

If the so-called vaccines work as vaccines should, then why are vaccinated people catching COVID19 and why are they now asking people to take 2nd shot, booster shot and there's a talk of asking people to take the boosters every few months indefinitely.

I am unvaccinated and I had COVID19 in October this year. Apart from the temporary loss of smell and taste, the illness felt like having malaria symptoms for between 8 - 11days. I isolated at home and recovered fully without any treatment apart from vitamins C & D. Having had the experience, and comparing my experience with the symptomatic experiences of fully vaccinated people I know, I can authoritatively tell anyone that I had absolutely no need for that so-called vaccine.

The vaccines are a SCAM!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Krismas(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I ask again: Can any sensible person tell me why the vaccine should be made mandatory or why one should be denied certain rights for not taking it? To prevent an outbreak which will result to high casualty and be termed as negligence of institutions. We can say smoking should also be allowed in public spaces as its a personal choice, even though it passive smoking as been proven dangerous.

An outbreak is what is being prevented, and the spread will be very disastrous to people, and put heavy burden on medical institutions. A total outbreak can even collapse the economy in times like this. We wont wish we had half of what happened in New-York, Indian or Italy

It's as if these people feel they are being used as experimental Guinea pigs for this controversial vaccine & therefore want to forcefully drag as many people as possible into the experiment. SMH. Its not about being forced. Everyone has a right not to get vaccine, but should not be a threat to others. It takes just one carrier to ignite everywhere. And do you think if Nigeria does not take this measures, do you feel we can handle a full outbreak? I thought "prevention is better cure"

grin The records negate the claim that Covid vaccine help prevent outbreaks of the virus. Infact on the contrary. The most densely vaccinated countries like Israel and co, record some of the most alarming numbers of outbreaks on daily basis

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by foreshore(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
HonNL:

Daily Trust

Like all that has gotten vaccinated are still safe. Deception everywhere. Is it by force to be vaccinated!
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin The records negate the claim that Covid vaccine help prevent outbreaks of the virus. Infact on the contrary. The most densely vaccinated countries like Israel and co, record some of the most alarming numbers of outbreaks

Infected or death? That's should be the count that should interest you. Israel did not record deaths like India, Italy or the USA. They had it under control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC FLASHBACK( Those Days) / My Visit To The Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp, Nonwa-gbam, Tai Local Govt / NYSC Announces 27th June 2019 As 2018 Batch B Stream 1 POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.