Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps (14735 Views)

Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Krismas(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
planetx:
If you think all we are saying are just conspiracy theories, go and watch the video of the British funeral director that just came out and said he is seeing increasingly dead vaccinated people showing up in his funeral home dying from heart attacks, aneurysms and blood clot with their immune system totally destroyed, he said he had never seen anything like this in all his years as a funeral director.
cool pls sir can u share the link of the video with me? Thanks
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Ayemileto(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

And be allowed to become threats to the vaccinated? If they believe in their doctrine, it should be personal and not grow into public spaces.

The Vaccinated are threats to themselves. shocked
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Krismas(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Infected or death? That's should be the count that should interest you. Israel did not record deaths like India, Italy or the USA. They had it under control.
grin For all the noise made about India earlier in the year, only 480k recorded death from 35million infections. In a population of 1billion. Covid na hype. Poverty and homelessness kill more people daily in India than covid. Meanwhile I was only trying to show how helpless vaccine is in stopping infection as u preached

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by dasparrow: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nobody should take that toxic vaccine if you don't want to. Do you know how many people developed blood clots and experienced a heart attack and died shortly after taking this poison they call vaccine? I lost someone very close to me as a result of the crap called vaccine. She died 3 days after taking the Pfizer vaccine. She developed blood clots which caused a heart attack and she died. To hell with the Covid vaccine!! angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by sharpwriter(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Annie001:
I still dey find wetin go make me take vaccine
I never see
If you wan japa for this country, then you will take it...and of course naija youths anthem now is japa especially on nairaland, and I am very sure that you are more than 80% toward that thoughts wink grin . Unless you are in abroad already sha wink
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by GeneralDae: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

And be allowed to become threats to the vaccinated? If they believe in their doctrine, it should be personal and not grow into public spaces.
But how can the unvaccinated be threat to the vaccinated, seeing that even the vaccinated can spread the disease? Also if you are worried about hospitalization, then the unvaccinated can only be threats to themselves in that aspect since the vaccinated would not be easily hospitalized.
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by BigYash: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Guys take the vaccine na... embarassed

Buhari took it and nothing happened...
SA president took it,something is happening to him right now.. Be wise.. Vaccine doesn't stop you from getting infected.. After this phase ,a new variant that will wipe those vaccinated on the way.. Na white man you wan trust..
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by bluefilm: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
The Mark of the Beast has come!

You shall receive the Mark.

And without the mask, you cannot buy or sell.
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

I ask again: Can any sensible person tell me why the vaccine should be made mandatory or why one should be denied certain rights for not taking it?
From what I heard, the vaccine doesn't stop one from contracting Covid-19 but only possibly reduces the severity.
So what risk does the Unvaccinated people pose to the vaccinated people?
It's as if these people feel they are being used as experimental Guinea pigs for this controversial vaccine & therefore want to forcefully drag as many people as possible into the experiment. SMH.

Initially, they said the vaccine isn't meant for children under 12. A few weeks ago, I heard a story on radio that in Vietnam, five babies who came for children vaccination were "mistakenly" vaccinated with covid vaccine. It was said that d covid vaccine were "mistakenly" mixed with vaccines meant for children's diseases. Upon hearing the story, I just laughed. I said who do these people think they are deceiving? These vaccine producers successfully carried out their covid vaccine test on those babies

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Godszilla: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Krismas(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by dvkot(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I ask again: Can any sensible person tell me why the vaccine should be made mandatory or why one should be denied certain rights for not taking it? To prevent an outbreak which will result to high casualty and be termed as negligence of institutions. We can say smoking should also be allowed in public spaces as its a personal choice, even though it passive smoking as been proven dangerous.

From what I heard, the vaccine doesn't stop one from contracting Covid-19 but only possibly reduces the severity.
So what risk does the Unvaccinated people pose to the vaccinated people?
An outbreak is what is being prevented, and the spread will be very disastrous to people, and put heavy burden on medical institutions. A total outbreak can even collapse the economy in times like this. We wont wish we had half of what happened in New-York, Indian or Italy

It's as if these people feel they are being used as experimental Guinea pigs for this controversial vaccine & therefore want to forcefully drag as many people as possible into the experiment. SMH. Its not about being forced. Everyone has a right not to get vaccine, but should not be a threat to others. It takes just one carrier to ignite everywhere. And do you think if Nigeria does not take this measures, do you feel we can handle a full outbreak? I thought "prevention is better cure"

uttermost rubbish

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
dvkot:
uttermost rubbish

It’s always rubbish when you cannot counter
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
GeneralDae:

But how can the unvaccinated be threat to the vaccinated, seeing that even the vaccinated can spread the disease? Also if you are worried about hospitalization, then the unvaccinated can only be threats to themselves in that aspect since the vaccinated would not be easily hospitalized.

You said a threat to themselves, what about to other unvaccinated? What about the economic, social and institutional burden it will cause?

They seem to claim they are responsible for themselves, but at the end, everyone bares the brunt during an outbreak
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by dvkot(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

you go take booster tire lab rat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by 2elliot: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
youngbabaj:
Where will i get vaccinated
Am in Lagos
Don't do it

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by bigstan11787(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Way to go. This is a welcomed development.

You cannot kill people with personal foolishness.

I pity you. Are the vaccinated not being reinfected again? What does this tell you
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by bigstan11787(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

[b]Is there sense in this? This is a question you must ask yourself. If I have been vaccinated, why should I be scared of infected? It means that there was no need for a vaccine in the first plac[/b]e
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by 2elliot: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chinny024:

You don't lose anything by taking but you might loss everything for not taking...
I am a covid survivor.... I can tell from experience!!!...Shalom
Where is the logic if govts can wreck millions of unvaccinated lives by taking away their freedom and livelihoods, thereby causing them tlgreat depression and possibly suicide, if the very intention for mandatory vaccination is to protect their lives. If the vaccines are working, then why bother the unvaccinated ones when vaccinated ones are said to have no risks again. And all these actions are because of a virus that has 99% survivable rate.
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by 2elliot: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chinny024:

I didn't take the vaccine then shocked..I was in Nigeria but saw Abroad with my eyes..It took me unaware...If you can cope with the consequences, fine..Don't take and take the risk....A senior colleague of mine died within the same period. She too didn't take the vaccine..
I have taken one,two,and booster...I wish to take fourth dose if possible..
The reason why you didn't die despite how serious it was for you was because 99% definitely survives it. It doesn't matter if you took the vaccine or not, as far as you are in the 99%, you are good to go. Stop the fear mongering.
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by 2elliot: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Why do you believe in vaccines whose producers and governments have total immunity from any damages? Why do you trust the vaccines, when most of the producers have long history of medical malpractices: from knowingly injecting kids in northen Nigeria with dangerous vaccines that resulted to injuries and death; also knowingly infected some black men with syphilis.

Bill Gates and a host of the vaccine supporters are known eugenics, who love to see the world depopulated. All the big organizations are making huge profits at the expenses of the masses through lockdowns and restrictions. The deplatforming of every other voices apart from vaccine praise singers is a red flag.

4 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
bigstan11787:

I pity you. Are the vaccinated not being reinfected again? What does this tell you

And what’s the effect on the vaccinated compared to unvaccinated?
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
2elliot:
Why do you believe in vaccines whose producers and governments have total immunity from any damages? Why do you trust the vaccines, when most of the producers have long history of medical malpractices: from knowingly injecting kids in northen Nigeria with dangerous vaccines that resulted to injuries and death; also knowingly infected some black men with syphilis.

Bill Gates and a host of the vaccine supporters are known eugenics, who love to see the world depopulated. All the big organizations are making huge profits at the expenses of the masses through lockdowns and restrictions. The deplatforming of every other voices apart from vaccine praise singers is a red flag.

Hello! This is the most funny conspiracy theory. Do you know the powers and potentials of big pharma’s. If they want to get anything inside you, it won’t cost them anything. I mean absolute nothing. Big pharmas cannot be that stupid to openly use a vaccine to get something into you, when they can just use paracetamol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by silverx(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let no one Deceive you the World is Practically living in the time of Choosing!
We are in times just like Shadrach, Mesach and Abednago.
In times as these, Neutrality does not exist.
It is Either you Stand Boldly and Firmly for JESUS Christ or you Bow to the Babylonians.

For me, to Hell with anything and Everything that attaches the Jab to it.
You should not Bow!
I Cannot Bow! I will not Bow!
I strongly agree with you, this jab of a thing, to me is the mark of the beast.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by 2elliot: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hello! This is the most funny conspiracy theory. Do you know the powers and potentials of big pharma’s. If they want to get anything inside you, it won’t cost them anything. I mean absolute nothing. Big pharmas cannot be that stupid to openly use a vaccine to get something into you, when they can just use paracetamol.

Have you heard of whistleblowing? Which is best? Do it secretly and risk exposure and prosecution, or make it open and enjoy immunity from prosecutions.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by 2elliot: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
silverx:
I strongly agree with you, this jab of a thing, to me is the mark of the beast.
It is the mark. In one or two years, things will really escalate, and life will be very difficult for the unvaccinated.
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
2elliot:
Have you heard of whistleblowing? Which is best? Do it secretly and risk exposure and prosecution, or make it open and enjoy immunity from prosecutions.

So the world scientist are in one accord to depopulate humanity. The people who have perished died by mere circumstances. Did you see what happened in Indian and Italy? And you going against vaccination with no scientific proof. As any African research shown that vaccines are on safe? No. But you believe more in conspiracy theories with no evidence.

Let’s just stop child immunization. That can also be a way to depopulate Earth right from birth.
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Rree: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Why
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by GreyLaw(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
RealLordZeus:
Hmmmm.. Na wa ooo

Can someone remind the DG that the president of SA is fully vaccinated (prob received the best), had lots of systems to stop/check infection, las las he dey positive

They are just making the religious zealots like one above proud

No need to talk down the zealot. Think properly. When last did any government of the world force people to take TB or yellow fever or any other vaccine before entering government buildings? What is special about covid? Absolutely nothing. All lies with media control. Covid is just another flu. Simple. In fact, it has been proven that myocarditis caused by vaccines is worse than myocarditis induced by covid itself.
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Ekugbeh(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Way to go. This is a welcomed development.

You cannot kill people with personal foolishness.
how many people have died of covid in your family
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by Tonitoniton(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is just the beginning.

The world is gradually playing into the hands of these evil men for the keeps.

People no longer ask questions

The law is put aside

Human right is trampled upon.

At least, the world will soon find out that all that glitters are not gold
Re: Unvaccinated Corps Members Barred From NYSC Camps by oluwagbemiga22(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
If there is nothing wrong with the vaccine, why is government mandating it
Nigeria population 200 million plus
Total covid infection 200 thousand plus
Total covid death 2 thousand plus
Less than 0.1% has been infected, covid isn't highly infective
Malaria cases this year alone is over 2 million and 85000 has died from malaria in Nigeria
Covid is not a threat to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Announces 27th June 2019 As 2018 Batch B Stream 1 POP / NYSC FLASHBACK( Those Days) / My Visit To The Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp, Nonwa-gbam, Tai Local Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.