Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi (672 Views)

Pat Utomi: Chinese Firm Not Only Victim Of Amosun, I Lost ₦‎100 Million / Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by NigeriaZoo: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
A former presidential candidate, Prof Pat Utomi, has described Nigeria under President Muhammadu Buhari as the most miserable place to live on earth.

Speaking on Channels TV on Sunday, the professor of political economy noted that there is poverty everywhere in the country.

He said, “The truth of the matter is that this is the most miserable place to live on earth today; all the statistics say so.

"Poverty rules the land but do you see it reflected in the lives of the political class? No, you don’t. Today, we have overtaken India in terms of the total number of the poorest people on the planet.”

Utomi also lamented the state of insecurity in the country.

For instance, last Monday, 23 travellers were killed in Sokoto, a situation that has generated public outrage.

“They are dying from insecurity with all the killings every day, more people are killed in Nigeria every day than most of the major civil wars of the world. Today we are dying more from malaria than any other people in the world," he said.

He added, "Nigerian politicians do not have empathy for the people. There is a complete disconnect between the political class and the people."

He suggested that Nigeria should be like South Korea and shun money politics.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/13/nigeria-under-buhari-most-miserable-place-live-earth%E2%80%94political-economy-professor-pat

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by Vickym1(f): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
undecided
Na wah ooo this regime has really dealt with Nigerians and no one is speaking good about this regime tho apart from those benefiting from them and is the worst regime on nigeria history.

May this kinda govt never grace Nigerian history ever again

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by ChiefSosa(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buhari creates the problems and then promises to solve it. He fails to solve it, so he blames everyone but himself. Buhari is the problem, and terrorists like Boko haram and Fulani thugs in Nigeria have become powerful and wealthy under him.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by Kilotat: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
It is Sad to watch. It pains me how people die every day. Well, I blame Afonja's for voting-in an illiterate to be the President of the Largest Country in Africa, buhari won all Yoruba states, including the now seized kwara which belongs to Fulani.... Check My Signature for high-tech tutorials

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by donbachi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Will u keep quiet.

As if, u were not one of his enablers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by brain54(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pat utomi... the best president Nigeria NEVER had!
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by saaron(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
By the end of buhari's fulani terrorist regime, war torn Yemen and Somalia will be a paradise compared to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by Telekinetic: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
brain54:
Pat utomi... the best president Nigeria NEVER had!
That’s what most people said about Buhari........

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by brain54(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Telekinetic:

That’s what most people said about Buhari........
Buhari was different...I still don't understand how he won the elections till date... maybe the first was abi understandable. Because people were tired of good luck Jonathan. But the second term votes...beats me till tomorrow. The signs have always been there Even from his tenure as military president. But Nigeria is a complex country.
In all I think Pat would have made a fine president. But only if a camel can pass through the eye of a needle.
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by nairavsdollars(f): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
No appointment after six years
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by iwaeda: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=NigeriaZoo post=108459317][/quote]

Next level is just loading and everywhere is red. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by makemoneywbsite: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
If I recall correctly, this man was among those that said Buhari is the messiah Nigerians are waiting for.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by Mstick: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buhari is just a failure.

All the policies of this administration shows that this country is been run by dullards.

Look at the border closure...how can any sane government shut down a border when they've not made adequate provisions for their people, Nigerians should go and plant rice, you didn't give the farmers time, you just shut down the border increasing smuggling which inturn creates more loss and strain on a shaky economy.

Nigerian leaders are usually senseless but you see this buhari led administration takes the cake.

Everyday the cost of goods keeps rising, what you buy today by tommorow the price has increase all their belove daddy does is blame imaginary middle men.

Buhari became president just for free travels and selling his children to the highest bidder in the name of marriage.

Buhari is a failure, failure is buhari.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by Bobloco: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
No one has any good to say about General Muhammed Buhari's junta

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by FarahAideed: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yes very worst

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by FarahAideed: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
If I recall correctly, this man was among those that said Buhari is the messiah Nigerians are waiting for.

Don't mind the albino scammer

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by Danjikanbauchi: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Buhari creates the problems and then promises to solve it. He fails to solve it, so he blames everyone but himself. Buhari is the problem, and terrorists in Nigeria like Boko haram and Fulani thugs have become powerful and wealthy under him.
Buhari and Tinubu created the insecurities

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by ABUGEORGE(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
God bless you prof,,,
Nigerian with great people yet we allow person of buhari to be ruling this great country, what a sweet mistake
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by Mide1data: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Wait are you just noticing sir? Bubu has destroyed 9ja beyond repair. The only thing that devil is useful 4 is dat he has taught SOUTHERNERS the disbenefit of Tribalism.
SOUTH 9JA!!!!!!
Feel free to hit the Like button.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

Kilotat:
It is Sad to watch. It pains me how people die every day. Well, I blame Afonja's for voting-in an illiterate to be the President of the Largest Country in Africa, buhari won all Yoruba states, including the now seized kwara which belongs to Fulani.... Check My Signature for high-tech tutorials

HOLY SHIT

4 give them na, they were the ones that protested and carried bubu casket up and down. Every1 makes mistake. I am sure that if they hear anytin north, bubu or kastina. They will run away.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by orisa37: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Agreed.
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by Racoon(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pat Utomi should STFU because parochial sentiments never allow people like him to see the catastrophe they were about to enthrone back then.Today it is lamentations upon lamentations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
The level of poverty is terrible... with the proposed increase in fuel... we would be left with no option than to face the devil..
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by Tochi3(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
I respect you sha somehow....

But all this talk talk is too much abeg.

If your ur papa born all of una well make you all stage protest. Let see if all this useless talk you have the mind to walk the talk.

Sir you are connected, { abi na only the time of " Otueke" you get connection ? } , if you have balls organise with ur peeps the mother of all protest like the zombie protest during the time of the "drunken fisherman". Nigerians are ready.

Una no dey come out for protest again since Gej story don stale , organise nko ? mba na to wear tie siddon inside AC dey blow big big grammer since poo'hari reset una zombie brain una sabi.

I no want curse you sha because some how i still get respect for you. All this talk who u dey tell??

If dem born u and your peeps well come out for protest because of poverty and insecurity and the most miserable place on earth to live. Na good reason o.

But you no fit and 1 million of una Pat Utomi no fit.

You and your peeps na noise maker , balless and in the situation nigerians dey face now useless.

Poo'hari dey wait for you
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari Is Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth - Pat Utomi by BlackfireX: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Igbo man will you keep quiet... learn to respect the president, since you don't have any in your region

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

(1) (Reply)

Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC / The Questions Nigerians Wants Tinubu to Answer If He Is Not A Hypocrite / 2023:London based "Financial Times" Tells Tinubu To Support Osinbajo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.