Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC (653 Views)

Kano Cleric, Who Preached Violence During Election, Gets Appointment / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC by Curious345: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Sheikh Ibrahim Khalil, a prominent Islamic scholar and former chairman of the Kano Council of Ulama, has announced his resignation from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Khalil announced his resignation from the party while a rift between Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and Senator Ibrahim Shekarau, his predecessor, is raging.

“Well, as an APC member and one of the elders and one of the caucus, I want to make sure I leave the APC,” he told the BBC.

“Everything in life has a reason. There are three reasons: either the educated and the intelligent know, or everyone knows, or the person himself knows the reason.”
He said his resignation from the party has no connection to his alleged sacked as Chairman of the Ulama council.

“If that was the case, I would have stepped down. It is not the reason, because just as I did not explain my separation from the government, I do not have to waste time explaining it.

“I did not give up politics and I did not say I would not join the party. I did not join the ANPP myself, I was registered by my supporters. So now I will join the party I want for myself,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/24/famous-kano-cleric-dumps-apc/

1 Share

Re: Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC by Frigga13: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Even the gods are leaving Apc ... for no reason grin

If Apc rig 2023.. dem no go try am.

No more Buhari on ballot box..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC by Curious345: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2021
Seun
Re: Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC by sapientia(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Their game plan is yet to unfold
Re: Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC by Vejax: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC by Kilotat: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Complete Taqiyah, Don't be deceived. This people are one in plan to islamize Nigeria but I don't blame them, I blame Afonja's for voting-in an illiterate to be the President of the Largest Country in Africa, See as them seize kwara from yoruba, it now belongs to Fulani.... Check My Signature for high-tech tutorials
Re: Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC by Vistra40: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2021
Kilotat:
Complete Taqiyah, Don't be deceived. This people are one in plan to islamize Nigeria but I don't blame them, I blame Afonja's for voting-in an illiterate to be the President of the Largest Country in Africa, buhari won all Yoruba states, including the now seized kwara which belongs to Fulani.... Check My Signature for high-tech tutorials

He lost ondo and oyo in 2019
Re: Famous Kano Cleric Dumps APC by slivertongue: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2021
“I did not give up politics and I did not say I would not join the party. I did not join the ANPP myself, I was registered by my supporters. So now I will join the party I want for myself,” he said

He plans on joining PDP. I hope PDP won't admit dead woods

(1) (Reply)

APC Did Not Win 2015 Because Buhari Was Overly Popular. / Breaking News 2023: Governor Emmanuel Settles For Pastor Umo Eno / 2023:London based "Financial Times" Tells Tinubu To Support Osinbajo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.