Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) (34133 Views)

Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by spencer5: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wow
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by WallpaperGuy: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Something is wrong with this scene
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
They allegedly got a former Nigerian President with APPLES.

They could have set a trap for OBJ with women. At his age, anytime he’s around women, if he’s not holding them by the waist, he will be blushing and smiling from ear to ear. grin grin

Well. Thank God he didn’t sell Nigeria to women.
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:
Baba too like to hold fresh fine puna sha grin

Aje...

So you self reason am go that way abi....

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Laggafin: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

So you self reason am go that way abi....
Ahswearugaad

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
JustStupidity:
Hmmm! I know he might've c.ummed 3 to 4 times before they decided to take the pics

Aje,,,,

Which Kind Pikin be this self...so make Baba No enjoy niii.....haaaaaa
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
NoGirlfriend:
but why baba go hold the babe waist la?

You know sabi Obasanjo...

Very yeye man!
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
NoGirlfriend:
but why baba go hold the babe waist la?

You know sabi Obasanjo...

Very yeye man!

If say na her shoulder e hold, e for be like grandpa - grand-daughter package....but you don see am now.
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
you wont be surprised this useless nagging hoe will still kneee down to collect baba OBJ SAggy balls....

They are prostitutes...all of them codedly...

Anything for the $...

Thats their work ooo
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by ceematics: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one

Damn when was this because I was still with her at the gym on Saturday
Really ? what's the smell of her pussy like? grin
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by obyflexy(f): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
One of the architect of a bad country. Blood sucker No. 3.Women can do anything for EXCESS money. Baba will be like I give you 5 hectares of land at my Otta farm sorry Nigerian's land I stole from them using my military influence cum might. Baba 4th wife loading.evil men
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by TwistDThinking(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
As e old like dis e still dey catch waist
Obama can never do this angry angry
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Baba sabi hold woman for waist sha grin
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Hmm old man still dey grab waist like that..
Cecee no go lose guard oh.
We heard this man's xcapedes when he was in power. With people s wives and young gals. grin

These politicians have destroyed our young ladies and peoples wives , second reason they no wan leave power after money. These men are using gals like animals.. I means ANIMALS.

Na yahoo boys own worse. Guys go spoil ladies finish and co e dey complain say no good girl again
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Arabaincubus: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Surayj123:
Obj don old finish, this life na to live every day as ur best day and use ur time well, because old age dey come wen u no go fit do anything again

Him don old but see where him keep him hand.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Oyetundetunmise: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
FloBaba[color=#770077][/color]

Old soldier never die, baba will never seem to amaze me...cee c watch out
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Beauty and the beast. grin
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Cee-C the most buttered woman in Nigeria
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

Na yahoo boys own worse. Guys go spoil ladies finish and co e dey complain say no good girl again

U swear bro..
Hardship and desperation from the girls cry
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Damn love the outfit kiss
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by errigdee: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
indeed old age nor still grip did man for hand ooo...lol....just watch how him hand curve DAT waist
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by AYNL: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
food for her haters don land

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Rree: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by enoch701(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Baba has really aged, yet still relevant to the society.
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Deicide: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
She seems uncomfortable
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by teemie(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one

Damn when was this because I was still with her at the gym on Saturday
sad
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by omurphy23456: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Na wa for Nigerians !!! so no one have even seen that they were photoshoped pics? . ok lets go back to see it.
where is her foot and shoe on the standing pic? it have been carelessly croped. ha ha ha ha! funny people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) / Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) / Uti Or Falz: Who Wore The Yellow Suit Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.