Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) (457 Views)

Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe Slams Brain Drain Bill / Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) / Buhari Directs Health Minister To Turn Brain Drain To Brain Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by Eletididi: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
One of the things I regret is not having friends.. I am on nairaland 247 just moving from section to section..
Just reminiscing about the things I should have done right, the step I should have taken and things I should have done differently..
Pardon me for opening threads and always lamenting, am just trying to remain sane and try to focus even though there is nothing worthwhile to focus on right now and the situation of the country is not helping matters at all..
Been home for more than 3 months now, how have survived this long is just God's grace cos the mental drain no be here..

I just open this thread so we can console ourselves..
Suicide have crossed my mind so many times, going to maybe herbalist or spiritualist have crossed my mind too even though those kin things no dey work for me..
Running away have crossed my mind but who do I leave my kids for?
So many unimaginable things have crossed my mind but am just hoping for a better tomorrow..
I have survived something like this before but not as worse as this.
I Don tire abeg..
Pls let's be sensitive while commenting. We Sabi say nobody send us message and our undoing is due to maybe our poor choices but still, let's be sensitive pls.

1 Like

Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin grin since u get heart to come up with this topic. . I will help u. .

one thing u should accept in this world is your failure. . If u accept u have failed. .bro new level of success will comes to ur mind.

stop over thinking. . Stop being alone. At times na too much lonely dey kill us inside.

find a truthworthy friend that u both will be sharing secret and solving it. .

lastly. . Dnt qive up in this life no matter where life brought u to. . Always remember there is GOD. . And pray to him in time of loneliness. .
Lemme take my new leave grin

2 Likes

Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by falcon01: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin if its not advice on the best Suicide rope, count me out
Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by isaiah4life(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kia! What a world indeed. Being broke just makes me depressed. Looking for like 15k is making me worn out. I have scanned through my brain shelves to device means to get it but my own thought is first to play tricks on me.

My saving grace is to come online read comments and posts, laugh about it and crawl back to my shell.

Most times I get tired of life. Taking care of my siblings after my father demise is something that weighs me down. Too many responsibilities.

Let me not bore you with my incessant problems.

1 Like

Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by nellyelitz(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
I'm at a precipice, if i finish this year with 'hope' i'll for ever be grateful to God. because only thing only me now is my walk with God . i
Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by ahnie: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Here to read comments.
Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by Eletididi: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
I know we can't blame God for the poor choices we made, but why must we go through so much excruciating struggles and pain before making headway in life?
Have tried to wrap my head around this notion.
Most People who don't pray or serve God seems to have it easy in life..
Because most of these people have it easy in life, they tend to believe there is no God.
You will never know how depressing it is when everything around you seem to be working against you in All ramifications
Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by Eletididi: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
TeddyJammy:
grin grin grin since u get heart to come up with this topic. . I will help u. .

one thing u should accept in this world is your failure. . If u accept u have failed. .bro new level of success will comes to ur mind.

stop over thinking. . Stop being alone. At times na too much lonely dey kill us inside.

find a truthworthy friend that u both will be sharing secret and solving it. .

lastly. . Dnt qive up in this life no matter where life brought u to. . Always remember there is GOD. . And pray to him in time of loneliness. .
Lemme take my new leave grin
I already accepted my mistakes and fault
Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by Eletididi: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
isaiah4life:
Kia! What a world indeed. Being broke just makes me depressed. Looking for like 15k is making me worn out. I have scanned through my brain shelves to device means to get it but my own thought is first to play tricks on me.

My saving grace is to come online read comments and posts, laugh about it and crawl back to my shell.

Most times I get tired of life. Taking care of my siblings after my father demise is something that weighs me down. Too many responsibilities.

Let me not bore you with my incessant problems.
the way am thinking now, it is like someone somewhere is hell bent on me not having a breakthrough or see an helper...
Imagine the numbers of people have talked to, they will just promise to help and thereafter block me from calling them.
Some of them even dodge me when they see me.. You know that feeling when someone promised to help based on their perspectives about you and when they leave your side, after like 3-4 calls, they just block you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by isaiah4life(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
You might be right and also wrong, my friend. The Bible clearly stated that we should endure hardships. These difficulties appears to make us stronger and not to impede us from believing in God.

Let me not weary you with another crusade sermon but have you ever wondered why it called 'TESTIMONY?'

You will have to pass through trials. The trials is what makes once testimony sweet and it builds our faith in God.

Unbelievers, hmm! one thing I don't do is to envy unbelievers.

Whatever I am passing through today surfaces to make me stronger and not to break me. I won't give up and I won't take my life because I am not a coward. I am a survivor.

Eletididi:
I know we can't blame God for the poor choices we made, but why must we go through so much excruciating struggles and pain before making headway in life?
Have tried to wrap my head around this notion.
Most People who don't pray or serve God seems to have it easy in life..
Because most of these people have it easy in life, they tend to believe there is no God.
You will never know how depressing it is when everything around you seem to be working against you in All ramifications
Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by isaiah4life(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
That feeling eeh!

I hate when someone promises me something. Although, my saving grace is that when someone promises me something, I don't put it to heart and I assume they won't do what they promised. If peradventure they don't fulfil it, I won't be heartbroken because my expectation wasn't rooted in them.

Also, when they eventually fulfil their promise, I thank them and never expect anything from them. I had to disinfect my mind from this entitled mindset.

They don't owe me anything. This might sound archaic, but it has been my saving grace.

Eletididi:
the way am thinking now, it is like someone somewhere is hell bent on me not having a breakthrough or see an helper...
Imagine the numbers of people have talked to, they will just promise to help and thereafter block me from calling them.
Some of them even dodge me when they see me.. You know that feeling when someone promised to help based on their perspectives about you and when they leave your side, after like 3-4 calls, they just block you..
Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by debbydams(f): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Eletididi:
One of the things I regret is not having friends.. I am on nairaland 247 just moving from section to section..
Just reminiscing about the things I should have done right, the step I should have taken and things I should have done differently..
Pardon me for opening threads and always lamenting, am just trying to remain sane and try to focus even though there is nothing worthwhile to focus on right now and the situation of the country is not helping matters at all..
Been home for more than 3 months now, how have survived this long is just God's grace cos the mental drain no be here..

I just open this thread so we can console ourselves..
Suicide have crossed my mind so many times, going to maybe herbalist or spiritualist have crossed my mind too even though those kin things no dey work for me..
Running away have crossed my mind but who do I leave my kids for?
So many unimaginable things have crossed my mind but am just hoping for a better tomorrow..
I have survived something like this before but not as worse as this.
I Don tire abeg..
Pls let's be sensitive while commenting. We Sabi say nobody send us message and our undoing is due to maybe our poor choices but still, let's be sensitive pls.
hmmmm...
Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by mirinder: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2022
debbydams:
hmmmm...
happy new year babe. May you be blessed
Re: Depressed People, Come In Here (brain Drain) by debbydams(f): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
mirinder:
happy new year babe. May you be blessed
thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Asafoetida In Nigeria / Do You Need To Lose Weight Efficiently? / Why Do Private Laboratories Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.