Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. (41336 Views)

Ronaldo Vs Messi In UCL Round Of 16 Draw / "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw / UCL Round Of 16 Draw (December 11, 2017 @ 12noon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by maynation(f): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
nairaman66:

?
Are you a girl or a boy? Either way, ma fe jo pami Boda .

2 Likes

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by sammytovic(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
An English team will lift this champions league trophy.

No Spanish team will reach the semi final.

PSG will be knocked off in the quarter final.

An English team will remove Bayern Munich in the semi finals.

This I have seen.
Error...so you see psg knocking out real Madrid
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Pacesetter123(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:

Chelsea can't have Zenit and Malmo in their group stage and still advance to the next round only to face a team like Lille.
If that's not enough to birth a fuss, I wonder
What is.
grin grin grin grin
Babe leave my Chelsea alone..ooo.
We are the defending champion, they want us to reach final again this season.So commot body..oo.

But let's be serious for once!
Are you people just joking with this re-draw of a thing?
I have never seen this happen before in my entire life of following a game of football.

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:

Chelsea can't have Zenit and Malmo in their group stage and still advance to the next round only to face a team like Lille.
What is.

Must you people always hate on Chelsea undecided
The time wen psg dey comot us for round 16 back to back to back nobody complain now we're eating the fruits of our labor cheesy
Una dey wail...ema wail Ku last last.
We just getting started cool up blues : Don't forget blue blood flows in your veins..... don't believe cut your wrist if u don't see blue blood cut the other and you'll see it.

Up blues and one luv cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by englishmart(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:

What is.
So Villarreal, young boys and Atlanta is what again? That's the cheapest group any team could be in. No wonder s less privileged united team could top the table.

4 Likes

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Emuforlife1: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Madrid would have gotten a smooth sail but thier Nightmare is now in Paris. He no dey like see white color.
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
patoski39:
Lyon. That's d point. They know city wouldn't survive the next round hence the easy draws.. last season they were paired with BMG in R16, then Dortmund in the last 8. They met psg in the semis.. I'm sure if there was a more average side in the last 4 they would be paired with them.

Check their pairings for the past 5 yrs in the CL KO stages
see this one talking rubbish

for that past 5 years city have been mostly winning their group.

i don't know how you guys reason sef

4 Likes

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by DeHorus: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
bencr7:
enemy of my lovely club, will are not afraid of beyern Munich because football anything can happen when two big team play each other
Chelsea not a big team
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by bencr7: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
DeHorus:
champion Chelsea not a big team
so they are wat small abi, Chelsea have been d best English team in d past 10 years in Europe, let me ask u is PSG and man city big team that have quality player like beyern in Europe than Chelsea, I can't argue with u,all I see hater

3 Likes

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Ikem11(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:

What is.

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by tarantino1: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mbappe go just leave them for field after match wear white Jersey come drop resignation letter

grin

Na introductory course there wan give Mbappe before they welcome am in
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Mide1data: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Man utd, chelsea, city and liverpool pls don't bleep up.
Ho Yeah, b4 I get Barcelona, this doesn't concern you guys in anyway.
Feel free to hit the Like button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by panpan(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Why was the first draw declared void?
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by MangekyoAlt: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lamasta:

Except Chelsea
Why you hate Chelsea like this? Wetin chelsea do you ffs?
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Joebayo217: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Y is nobody taking about uel grin
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Pacesetter123(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
HushNews:
Chelsea plotting to stage a WW3
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chaii!! Your meme over funny me,aswer.I don laff tire.
But nah true true..oo,if to say dem touch our own draw with Lillie,nah wer de ww3 wer you dey talk about for happen.Uefa dey fear Chelsea fans,nah im make them touch every other team but Chelsea.

What ardent nonsense by UEFA?
Just because of Man U wailing alone say dem paired them with PSG,nah dis clueless regime of UEFA run go do re-run like say dem dey Anambra or Osun states. grin
Nonsense and incredient

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by danot1030: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Joebayo217:
all English team will surely qualify

I have doubt about Man U
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Foodforthought: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Spartachico007:
Chelsea fixture still remains and that’s how Manchester United escaped slaughter house lol
Slaughter house? PSG under Pochettino? They won't even reach the Semis I'm sure.
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by daddytime(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
dfrost:

daddytime, trust no one. UEFA has been all about business all these while just that we never paid attention.

You right, boss....
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Pacesetter123(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:

Oga! Everyone knows the next round is a lot harder and by default only tested teams should be there not those banking on lucks.
Let them be drawn against Bayern and we will know Chelsea aren't just noise makers.
You can't be drawn against struggling teams only to start making noise about imaginary form.
Lillie no be struggling team..oo if you no know, know from today.
Nah them be French champions..oo, Incase you bin don forget.
This nah champions league,it means the league wer all the champions in various European countries play and Lillie nah one of them

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by DieRich5: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Man utd will win ATM 80% sure

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Lamasta(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ray07:
Why is your Club this corrupt . . . ?

Easy draw always angry
No small team o grin
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:
Draws out.
Chelsea got Lille again.
SMH! undecided
They have been destined to play together.
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by brunobaba(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
bencr7:
enemy of my lovely club, will are not afraid of beyern Munich because football anything can happen when two big team play each other
Two big teams how...its only one big team here and it's FC Bayern.

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Lamasta(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Why you hate Chelsea like this? Wetin chelsea do you ffs?
Una mind dey sweet as dem remove Bayern for una grin no worry they are waiting in the next round for you guys

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by SEO2002: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
iamkelvincent:

For Sure, I go bet am any day come say athletico go comot dem
Ronaldo is sending ATM home. I dnt need to remind u how many times hes done that.

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Tamel(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
openmine:

at this stage of the competition, no club is small or should be underrated!

Yinmu..
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by ceematics: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
I can't see Barca pls what happened to them??
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Lamasta(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
bigcasava1:
eeego shock you
Lille go shock una no worry grin
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by openmine(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
patoski39:
Lyon. That's d point. They know city wouldn't survive the next round hence the easy draws.. last season they were paired with BMG in R16, then Dortmund in the last 8. They met psg in the semis.. I'm sure if there was a more average side in the last 4 they would be paired with them.

Check their pairings for the past 5 yrs in the CL KO stages
True!
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by MangekyoAlt: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lamasta:

Una mind dey sweet as dem remove Bayern for una grin no worry they are waiting in the next round for you guys
D draw sef no sweet me. I wanted real Madrid (our wife).
Meanwhile, Wetin u dey wish us so fit befall you Shey u knw.
Man city vs bayern Munich Qtr final go mk sense
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by openmine(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tamel:

Yinmu..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara Step Out Together / Real Madrid Wins 2018 FIFA Club World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.