Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. (41331 Views)

Ronaldo Vs Messi In UCL Round Of 16 Draw / "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw / UCL Round Of 16 Draw (December 11, 2017 @ 12noon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
openmine:

at this stage of the competition, no club is small or should be underrated!
but u won't compare sporting with inter Milan or ATM
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Ofunwa111: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:
So Lionel Messi vs. Cristiano Ronaldo will not happen after all. After errors were committed in the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 draw on Monday, the European governing body has voided the results of the first draw and decided to conduct a redraw three hours later at 9 a.m. ET, 3 PM Nigeria time.

The issue stems from two errors that were caught in the original draw conducted at 6 a.m. ET on Monday.

First, Manchester United's name was erroneously placed in the pot to be drawn against Villarreal. However, due to the fact that both teams played in the same group, this should not have been permitted. Later, a reporter also noticed that Manchester United was not included as an option to be drawn against Atletico Madrid when it should have been. Liverpool, which played in the same group as Atletico Madrid were mistakenly picked instead.
UEFA chalks up the problems to "a technical problem with the software of an external service provider that instructs the officials as to which teams are eligible to play each other."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/soccer/news/champions-league-live-draw-matches-schedule-round-of-16/1lpn3qqfzq01p1cujsyz2guvs2?espv=1

Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Manchester City,. These are the already qualified teams. The rest to join them . cheesy

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Fuckthamods: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Madrid will beat psg black and blue.. Sorry to that fraud grin
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Elidrisy20: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na the correct one be this?
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Donicobone(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
What about PSG?

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Picker28: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Faber:

Na Mkpụrụ mmiri draw be that one grin
grin grin grin
Leave me abeg I no get strength to laugh for this hot weather
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Abfinest007(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wayo man u fan don go bribe uefa
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by nairaman66(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:

Dear Rent Boyz, please swerve out of my mentions.

What a low budget clown you are! Terrible attitude with an ugly face! Get lost! You don’t know your mate?

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Picker28: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
iamkelvincent:

For NTA o
grin grin grin
Na them fit show that
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by TheStrongest: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
seunmohmoh:
I'm guessing you ain't cool then.
Ah!! My crush where have you been na?
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Basicend: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Man u will will go back home. . Wailers United. .

Madrid will advance. .

Chelsea, Liverpool and City will advance.

2 Likes

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by maynattion(f): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
nairaman66:

What a low budget clown you are! Terrible attitude with an ugly face! Get lost! You don’t know your mate?
Rent boys are it again.
Boda arugbo ojo, can you please stop disturbing my mentions?
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by nairaman66(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:

Rent boys are it again.
Boda arugbo ojo, can you please stop disturbing my mentions?

You simply reek of thoughtless ideas! Terrible communication skills, bad language, full of pride of life, possibly a failed runz lady!

Get lost and join your mates!
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Joebayo217:
all English team will surely qualify
I no dey too trust Man U sha.

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by openmine(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
patoski39:
but u won't compare sporting with inter Milan or ATM
True!
However, surprises are possible esp at this stage....who eliminated mancity 2 seasons ago?
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Veezy4u(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
We will not take itcheesy
How and why will they mistakenly put Mbappe v Maguiregrin
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by UTILITYMAY(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Donicobone:
What about PSG?

PSG is Paris Saint-Germain
Shortened as Paris
Hope this helps
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by openmine(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Una mumu neva do?

una mumu still dey do pressup!
E go clear for una eyes next year grin
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by creatorsverse(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ronaldo to send atletico Madrid home again
Ramos to face his worst nightmare
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by successsam121: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
HushNews:
Chelsea plotting to stage a WW3

Las las, Chelsea vs Lille.
O ya, go hug transformer

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Kingcalls: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
tarantino1:
Na so PSG take komot this year UCL grin

Mbappe go just leave them for field after match wear white Jersey come drop resignation letter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Lavisha(f): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:
As far as Chelsea won't get Lille I'm cool.
Chelsea and Lille still?
Smh

Pathetic
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
openmine:

True!
However, surprises are possible esp at this stage....who eliminated mancity 2 seasons ago?
Lyon. That's d point. They know city wouldn't survive the next round hence the easy draws.. last season they were paired with BMG in R16, then Dortmund in the last 8. They met psg in the semis.. I'm sure if there was a more average side in the last 4 they would be paired with them.

Check their pairings for the past 5 yrs in the CL KO stages

2 Likes

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by obembet(f): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
paulolee:
rubbish...see as dm jus spoil my joy...I know dis next fixtures go get plenty hard n difficult games bt na dt PSG vs united sure pass

Bad belle grin
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by gabolak(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
Arsenal fans stay away, this doesn't concern y'all.

You better mind your business before somebody go help you format your system with igbati like thunderstorms
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

Correct fixtures: cool
Liverpool vs Inter Milan
Man City vs Atletico Madrid
Man Utd vs PSG
Chelsea vs Bayern Munich

Arsenal vs Barcelona
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Dmacqh(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
One of the worst draws recently . The guys behind the pairing obviously have worked with INEC if properly investigated or have Nigeria blood in them .
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Bigchristo: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Joebayo217:
all English team will surely qualify
Man Utd vs Athletico Madrid it was re draw
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by talk2maurice(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Man UTD got what they want.
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Goalnaldo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Difficult draw but as the eternal owner of the competition, I fear no one. Bring on PSG! Hala Madrid!!

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
nothing concern man City, bayern

When you're good you're good

I love the way Chelsea keeps underating Lille cheesy

Liverpool draw looks tricky

Man United might edge ATM
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by dfrost: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
daddytime:
Gargantuan Gbege

INEC don teach una how to dey "inconclusive" abi

This has already cast enough doubt on the credibility of UEFA, their actions and draws.

Check my siggy below

daddytime, trust no one. UEFA has been all about business all these while just that we never paid attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos) / Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.