Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. (41343 Views)

Ronaldo Vs Messi In UCL Round Of 16 Draw / "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw / UCL Round Of 16 Draw (December 11, 2017 @ 12noon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Lamasta(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Ogbeni nothing like that. Your full squad played that game. lord KDB, Mahrez, sterling etc. The better team won the game.
Meanwhile, Lille can NOT knock Chelsea out neither sporting can knock city out.
You no even dey hide for hatred for chelsea. So bias cry
Calm down bros grin I no hate Chelsea una noise just too dey much and we need to dey silence una once in a while....
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by guychidile: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
With God,chelsea may defend the CL trophy..gba gam.

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Riptider(f): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chelsea are already into the Quarter Finals.
If E pain you, kill yourself

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by DieRich5: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Broveens42:

Dream on!
You had a higher chance of beating a certain psg under poch
na only Mbappé I Dy fear for PSG the rest na shit.....

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by fredie107(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Football is a very funny game but in it is a lot of lessons to learn, one of no permanent friend or enemy, Ramos hated Messi to the bone when he was in Madrid and Messi in barca but now..... Messi and Ramos are going back to Madrid as teammates to try and knock Madrid out of the champions league, immagine it works how would Madrid fans who idolize Ramos take it? Chai

2 Likes

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by maxwell530(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lamasta:

Sporting Lisbon will try their best but City will still edge them but you see Lille fear dem o
Okay
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by bigstan11787(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Joebayo217:
all English team will surely qualify

ManU is not Sere o
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
kilisi:
PSG vs Real Madrid? Can't wait!

Liverpool to spank inter Milan home and away.

Chelsea to squeeze through!

Bayern gets a comfortable win home and away.

Man U vs Atletico can go either way!

Ajax should go through

Juventus too will manage to qualify

Man City will also go through!

These predictions are based on current form. Anything can change between now and February.

Chelsea ain't squeezing through any club, better know that a complete Chelsea squad is a nightmare to any club in the world. Come next year when the whole team is fit and ready for the knockout, we will discuss better

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by kilisi(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:

Chelsea ain't squeezing through any club, better know that a complete Chelsea squad is a nightmare to any club in the world. Come next year when the whole team is fit and ready for the knockout, we will discuss better

Time will tell bro.

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Kingcalls: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lamasta:

You can't count that game as a serious game for City cos we have already qualified and too our group but you see Chelsea I see Lille shocking dem

Lets be realistic....Chelsea go kpokpo lille
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by puzzlegate(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
nothing concern man City, bayern

When you're good you're good

I love the way Chelsea keeps underating Lille cheesy

Liverpool draw looks tricky

Man United might edge ATM
said similar thing after the group draws. Who later became the king � of GROUP OF DEATH �☠️ ?
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Seun360(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
These UEFA guys are very incompetent and corrupt.
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Seun360(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pacesetter123:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chaii!! Your meme over funny me,aswer.I don laff tire.
But nah true true..oo,if to say dem touch our own draw with Lillie,nah wer de ww3 wer you dey talk about for happen.Uefa dey fear Chelsea fans,nah im make them touch every other team but Chelsea.

What ardent nonsense by UEFA?
Just because of Man U wailing alone say dem paired them with PSG,nah dis clueless regime of UEFA run go do re-run like say dem dey Anambra or Osun states. grin
Nonsense and incredient

I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Spartachico007(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
kals4luv990:
Man utd go still no go qualify.dis i hv seen

grin grin

1 Like

Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Spartachico007(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Foodforthought:

Slaughter house? PSG under Pochettino? They won't even reach the Semis I'm sure.

My brother have forgotten Messi will act as the assistant coach
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Bigchristo: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
:
tarantino1:

A match made in heaven
grin grin grin
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by AlexyA(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Clubs who have appeared most in the final.
http:///s7c393a25211213en_ng?link=1&client=news
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Egoat(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
Arsenal fans stay away, this doesn't concern y'all.
Make una no worry. Next season we all will be talking UCL by the grace of God.
Arsenal don suffer enough for una hands.
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by HillaryNelo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
seunmohmoh:
Chelsea will still win champions league this. Year

This I have seen.
Check well o u might be suffering from cataract
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by heniford2: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
UCL Joro in it oh! grin cheesy Man u fan and other team go just dey look them with one eye undecided briby too dey oh 4 UCL
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Humanoid01(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ofolete:

A team that beat Barcelona and Bayarn in 2012 and beat Atm, Madrid and mancity last season what else do you want from them?
I think you should be asking maynattion that question, not me.
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
ronaldo will play against his favourite opposition last time out hattrick
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Soso990240(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
patoski39:
Lyon. That's d point. They know city wouldn't survive the next round hence the easy draws.. last season they were paired with BMG in R16, then Dortmund in the last 8. They met psg in the semis.. I'm sure if there was a more average side in the last 4 they would be paired with them.

Check their pairings for the past 5 yrs in the CL KO stages
ur Hatred for City will not kill u, say amen? How would u say that if there were other average team remaining they would have paired with Man City? Forgetting that there is no other draw after round of 16. Stop deceiving people. The draw is already there, after R16, a team already know they will face this team or this team(depending on who knocks d other out)
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Lamasta(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Lets be realistic....Chelsea go kpokpo lille
Lille self no come sale beans o grin
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Lamasta(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Soso990240:
ur Hatred for City will not kill u, say amen? How would u say that if there were other average team remaining they would have paired with Man City? Forgetting that there is no other draw after round of 16. Stop deceiving people. The draw is already there, after R16, a team already know they will face this team or this team(depending on who knocks d other out)
Don't mind them asive all the teams in the UCL are small teams
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by MaverickA3: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chelsea are lucky but that doesn't guarantee them a place in the quarter final.
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by oakinshield: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
maynattion:

Dear Rent Boyz, please swerve out of my mentions.
hater
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by Godmercy86(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

Correct fixtures: cool
Liverpool vs Inter Milan
Man City vs Atletico Madrid
Man Utd vs PSG
Chelsea vs Bayern Munich
Chelsea Vs LOSC
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by eduora: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Toughest match between psg and real Madrid
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by baralatie(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2021
guychidile:
With God,chelsea may defend the CL trophy..gba gam.
Re: UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. by baralatie(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Godmercy86:

Chelsea Vs LOSC
We thank thee o Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Madrid Wins 2018 FIFA Club World Cup (Photos) / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal / Super Falcons Home Kit Nominated For Best Jersey At 2019 Women’s World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.