Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death (29527 Views)

Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments / Diezani, Falana’s Petitions Exposed N765.6 Million Subsidy Scam – Bawa / Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by NGpatriot: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
macaranta:

Oga please go and rest, I'm done arguing with you.

Thanks for letting us know you ran out of anything sane and intelligent to talk about.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2021
My regrets is that I'm a Nigerian
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by joyandfaith: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:
We shouldn't overlook kemi's submission.

NOA should try more to educate school boys about the dangers of Cultism.

I stay close to a secondary school, and I see how these little boys pride themselves with Cultism.

Cultism don commot high institution.. The guys there are into yahoo, nobody get time to practice confra. Na secondary school boys carry dey matter for head like this.

Nobody would be willing to be beaten and drink chemicals to join cultism. Ini
The truth is that older minors are criminals.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by joyandfaith: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2021
ivolt:

You don't know what you are talking about.
Criminals aren't arrested for opinions but for real crimes they commit.
This may be strange to you given the country you live in.

Opinion and affirmative statement is one and the same in this case.
Let Falana sue if he thinks Kemi defamed his client just as expected of normal law abiding citizens.
Instead he prefers to use his influence to incarcerate Kemi based on his clients wishes.
He is just outed himself as a pretentious character with zero principles regarding the issue of police excesses
that he regularly comments on.

There is no "truth" in law.
There are facts, evidence and speculations.
Falana has done right thing by asking police to investigate kemi. This is a a murder case. If kemi allegation is false, then police can charge her to court for misleading information in investigation of murder case.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by descarado: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2021
I grew up knowing thtbfolks drink engine oil when they feel they stepped on poison or ate some poisonous food.
How come this one has serious mouth blisters.

No autopsy to know what he drank.

As for this woman, I never hive her that attention she craves. She need the money so she can defend anybody for it.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by candygist: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2021
ivolt:

Did anybody arrest Mailafia, Soyombo or the leader of northern protesters for speaking?
No.
They were "invited" for discussion.
You are just a dunce.

Sense is far from you…. Check your dictionary in case you don’t know the deference between invite and arrest. I rest my case.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by generalwo(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Xisnin:

This is not different from DSS "inviting" people with the aim of intimidating them into silence or
a big man using his influence to lock up an adversary.
Nowhere in the civilized world do police interfere in a civil case of speech.
Falana is promoting illegality just to satisfy his paying client and I am
ashamed on his behalf.

I read the petition and couldn't find a single crime he accused Kemi of.

Of course, you don't see anything wrong until you are personally affected.
You all love police harassment if it against the right person while pretending you don't.
... . So if you're the parent of the late Sylvester, you will overlook kemi's comment calling your late son a cultist in these circumstances?
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2021
Her insanity will fade away and her brain will eset now.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by TheOmoney(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Exactly what I hoped for....Madam Kemi you must reveal the source of your information where it was stated that Sylvester agreed to be initiated and willingly drank engine oil....Yet to be identified "BLACK SUBSTANCE" UNDER INVESTIGATION.,.na you know....Madam Talker
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by GoldHorse(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ecne:

Is it that you've not read the sides of the other boys or you want them to change their statements to this one from Kemi?

No, I have not. What did they say?
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by omoharry(f): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
ivolt:
What is Falana turning into?
He is asking the police to arrest Kemi for airing her opinion.
He would have been shouting oppression and due process if a politician did the same.
Hypocrite.
Airing her opinion? That was quite and insensitive thing to say about that poor boy that was bullied to his death .Airing her opinion with any oita of evidence to what she put out on her blog becos she is looking for traffic . She is a crazy old woman without any Shame .
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Benbellamor: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
olatuns2017:

Where are the families of hardest criminals?

If a son is well know criminal and was killed in the act....do you think the families will come out to claim the body?...

It's has never happened in Nigeria!

Even dou neighbors know them ...they deassociate with d dead criminals!!!
Great!
You Just admitted that the 99 bodies deposited on 20th of October 2020 were killed because they were wrongly assumed to be criminals who wanted to overthrow buhari... In your words ....who will identity with them...thereby ..judging them before they're convicted.... You know what?....grin...Tinubu will never be president... Take that to bank...

Are you
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by suffering: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
As much as I hate to admit it, the woman has freedom of speech covering her. It’s funny that freedom of speech is always allowed unless it antagonizes a government.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by olatuns2017: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Benbellamor:
Great!
You Just admitted that the 99 bodies deposited on 20th of October 2020 were killed because they were wrongly assumed to be criminals who wanted to overthrow buhari... In your words ....who will identity with them...thereby ..judging them before they're convicted.... You know what?....grin...Tinubu will never be president... Take that to bank...

Lau
Are you

Laugh

Those shop owners that join hands with army to fight/kill arsonists vice visa in mile2 oshodi road Should be blamed?

“I will not turn down calls to run for president”

- TINUBU

We are with BAT
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by olatuns2017: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Benbellamor:
Great!

Are you

I will contact you after APC primary
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Benbellamor: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
olatuns2017:

I will contact you after APC primary
OK...waiting you will cry
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Xisnin(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2021
generalwo:
... . So if you're the parent of the late Sylvester, you will overlook kemi's comment calling your late son a cultist in these circumstances?
So if you are a parent of Sylvester, you would have killed the alleged 5 suspects?

The earlier you realise that you owe no power over your fellow citizens, the better
for the society as a whole.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Xisnin(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2021
femi4:
Illiterate

False claims is an offense
Your school could have been better invested elsewhere.
Despite all your parent's labor, you still don't know the meaning of false claims which
is about defrauding victims.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by generalwo(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Xisnin:

So if you are a parent of Sylvester, you would have killed the alleged 5 suspects?

The earlier you realise that you owe no power over your fellow citizens, the better
for the society as a whole.
.... No one is killing anyone who is innocent. If they are innocent, they should be let go. But if they are guilty, the 5 of them should die too and kemi should be made to tell the police what she knows in the issue.... It's simple
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by ultraviolet27(f): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
All of you Shouting Ch Femi Falana is intimidating and harassing Kemi Olunloyo it Seems you don't know the meaning of Petition He didn't Call for Her arrest He just made mention of the Police inviting Her to Come tender Her Submissions and Statement about the facts She made about the Sylvester's Case Bcs it wasn't an Opinion again.
Kemi Said it as if She was there When the Boy Signed His Consent at least She should be interviewed So She Can aid the Investigation,Therefore Falana is stl right within the Law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC / Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos / Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.