Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death (29522 Views)

Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments / Diezani, Falana’s Petitions Exposed N765.6 Million Subsidy Scam – Bawa / Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by BlackfireX: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Miller232:

Who be charge and bail lawyer see mumu

Falanaa is a charge and bail lawyer... and you are a cretin imp

1 Like

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Datedoboy: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Kemi no know when to talk

This case no be matter person go just come out and talk anyhow because of how far the case don go, how delicate it is and the sort of personalities involve.

I'm telling you. I really feel for Kemi's family.

She suppose mind how she talk make she no enter trouble for matter wey no concern her
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
God bless Falana

time to dock that mad bastard woman for good

4 Likes

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by BlackfireX: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ijaya123:

Now I believe there are loads of kids here on nairaland.

How old are you methusela??
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Annie001: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
I just want them to beat nonsense comot her body
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Dyke15(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:
We shouldn't overlook kemi's submission.

NOA should try more to educate school boys about the dangers of Cultism.

I stay close to a secondary school, and I see how these little boys pride themselves with Cultism.

Cultism don commot high institution.. The guys there are into yahoo, nobody get time to practice confra. Na secondary school boys carry dey matter for head like this.
U need to be included in dis petition as well sad

5 Likes

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by mediainc: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Leverage2021:
This man just chasing shadow

E don commot for Adeboye dey chase mad woman

How about taking up the Kano protesters case
Please be objective, he is a lawyer working for the dead boy's parents.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

I stay close to a secondary school, and I see how these little boys pride themselves with Cultism.

Cultism don commot high institution.. The guys there are into yahoo, nobody get time to practice confra. Na secondary school boys carry dey matter for head like this.
It's true. I've seen cultism among secondary school students. Mostly federal schools. I'm shocked it now occurs in expensive secondary schools.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Big lie. I think it’s her Canadian papers
she's a deportee

1 Like

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by GoldHorse(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
We should hear statements from the other 5 boys. Kemi won't just say rubbish knowing how sensitive this case is.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by mediainc: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
BlackfireX:
Charge and bail lawyer vs mad frustrated woman
Falana is a billionaire but choose to fight common causes, he is known and renowned worldwide, Falana has been fighting against the military government, trying to entrench justice, democracy and equality, perhaps before dem born you...all these religious bigot fighting others cause they talk about a cleric, you and boko Haram no difference.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by BabaO2: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is abuse of use of police.
Falana has made is always still making many unguied statements against many personalities with his unreasonable noise making at many occasions.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
she's a deportee

0! Thanks
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by MSRA(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good development. Hopefully when people know that there could be consequences for unguarded comments made on social media, maybe a little sanity will begin to prevail online

1 Like

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by BlackfireX: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
mediainc:

Falana is a billionaire but choose to fight common causes, he is known and renowned worldwide, Falana has been fighting against the military government, trying to entrench justice, democracy and equality, perhaps before dem born you...all these religious bigot fighting others cause they talk about a cleric, you and boko Haram no difference.

Amala guzzler spotted...
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
That statement from her was insensitive

She is very lucky that we are not in 5th century Europe

For making that callous statement, she would have been pushed from the great height of mount olympus to her death right away without any trial.
Jesu shocked
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Danjikanbauchi: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Madam will still visit prison again.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Daceline: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
ivolt:
What is Falana turning into?
He is asking the police to arrest Kemi for airing her opinion.
He would have been shouting oppression and due process if a politician did the same.
Hypocrite.

She didn't just express an opinion. She made a statement of fact that the boy was a cultist. She needs to be invited to divulge her sources because this is a murder case.

I hope you don't talk anyhow like Kemi?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by mediainc: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
BlackfireX:

Amala guzzler spotted...
Na good food, but the truth is the truth, and we are here to force it down the throats of religious and ethnic bigots.

1 Like

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Leverage2021:
This man just chasing shadow

E don commot for Adeboye dey chase mad woman

How about taking up the Kano protesters case

Wait o how many cases only him can pursue at a time? Pls why no other lawyer step in to his shoe and do what falana is doing? Pls why only him bold enough to do what he is doing?

Pls is there no lawyer in your state? If not for this man imagine what would have be happening now with lawyer like Keyamo bitch and malami shit.

Falana has really try his best and I respect him for that. Before it was him, Gani and Beko but now it's only him.

Kemi deserve hot plate on her bum.

6 Likes

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by samonak(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
ivolt:
He would have been shouting oppression and due process if a politician did the same.
Hypocrite.
Do you know what libel means?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by openmine(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Why should they believe a submission without proof?

2 Likes

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Can the family prove beyond reasonable doubt that their son was never a member of a cult?
She gave her own opinion and it will be up to the family to prove that their son was not a member. Almost impossible to do.
Falana should stop wasting his time on such fillings.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by RomanGreen: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
ivolt:
Hypocrite.

No, he's legally asking the police to get Kemi to explain those her senseless comments...or better still invite her to court to defend her baseless comments

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Ijaya123: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
BlackfireX:

How old are you methusela??

Old enough to identify infantile and childish comment when I see one.

6 Likes

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
RomanGreen:

No, he's legally asking the police to get Kemi to explain those her senseless comments...or better still invite her to court to defend her baseless comments
She doesn't have to, it's an opinion.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
ivolt:
Hypocrite.

Exactly. Nigerians can be hypocritical than any group of people that I know. No consistency in their thinkings.
Let this be a politician and they will be making all sorts of noise.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Omoslim26: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

She doesn't have to, it's an opinion.

That's way more than an opinion �

1 Like

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Gbam. Cultism now lives in secondary schools.
Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by backnbeta(f): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
She took freedom of speech to the extreme, she insulted the memory of the innocent boy by trying to discredit him even in death! I hope and pray she gets punished for her insensitivity!

3 Likes

Re: Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death by mrksquare: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
ivolt:
Hypocrite.

Kemi made a weighty allegation when she opined that that the late young lad, Sylvester was a cultist. So the onus lies on her to come forward and substantiate her allegation. As the legal maxim rightly states "He who alleges must prove.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Bala Mohammed Threatens To Quit Atiku Campaign / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) / Jonathan Sacks Two Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.