Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,813 members, 7,831,646 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister (821 Views)

Nigeria’s Bleeding Economy And Quest For A Sound CBN Governor / 2023: Nigeria Bleeding Under APC, PDP Must Take Over - Wike / Toyin Ajinde Dies In Car Accident After Going Into Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by AllahIsSatan: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung, says Nigeria is bleeding into a coma.

Dalung, in a post on his verified Facebook page, urged President Muhammadu Buhari to act swiftly to rescue his legacy from being banished into a trash bin.

He added that Nigeria under the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is deteriorating speedily into comatose.

Dalung, who served as a minister under Buhari from 2015 to 2019, said he would not “fear the voices of cowardice, religious bigots, ethnic chauvinists or urban gorillas who feed fat on the ignorance and gullibility of the people.”

He added, “I have observed some people insinuating that my opinions on the current state of insecurity in the nation are as a result of no more being in government but they failed to understand that in government, there are laid down procedures of communication with direct access to the President or whoever is concerned. So you may only check whether while in government I utilized such opportunities positively or not, of course, I did not betray my conscience. I was not silent whenever the occasion demanded advice against policies inconsistent with our contract with the Nigerian people as a member of the Federal Executive Council because I campaigned rigorously for the Change Mantra.

“I have spoken against what in my considered opinion does not represent the integrity of leadership and sustained running battles with those whose motives contradict our intentions to effect change in governance, these and many more are things that are done behind the scene which I am not seeking the endorsement of any jaundice bigotry or sadistic mediocrity. How many people who served in government today speak against the dangerous trends confronting the nation? Should I fear the voices of cowardice, religious bigots, ethnic chauvinists or urban gorillas who feed fat on the ignorance and gullibility of the people? I am guided by conscience, I can't sleep with my two eyes closed while lives are being reduced to statistics particularly in the North and other parts of the country and all you expect from me is dignified silence?

“That's not Solomon Dalung, I am a personality that will say it to your face whether it pleases you or not, truth is eternal I am incompetent to sugar coat. My loyalty to President Mohammadu Buhari is supporting him to discharge the burden of trust Nigerian people reposed in him and not to be a praise singer. This was the covenant that brought us together, I pray I don’t betray him with the current temptations of trying to recruit me as a sycophant. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere, Mr President, Nigeria is bleeding to coma.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/13/nigeria-bleeding-coma-under-buhari-says-former-sports-minister-solomon-dalung
Re: Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by Oxb90: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Another statement. Always blaming. Make una let Bubu be after all his days are numbered. 2023 is no longer far.
Re: Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by Leverage2021: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Beret idiot should shut his shit mouth

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by Gooddeed999: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yes, but what did you do for Nigeria as Minister? Short term, Long term? Name them, let’s see

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by AntiBMC(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Countries no dey give almajiri govt loan again o. So no money to bribe them again too

Everybody now answering his or her father's name. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Gooddeed999:
Yes, but what did you do for Nigeria as Minister? Short term, Long term? Name them, let’s see
Of course likes of him would have a log in their eye and condemning those with dust in their eye.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by ajumma(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
AllahIsSatan

criminal & hungry fake news peddler like you.
the day of reckoning is approaching
and your grave is waiting for your slandering

even Pharaoh is more deceitful than you.
Re: Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by orisa37: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
UNLESS RESTRUCTURED, NIGERIA IS ALREADY BLEEDING INTO PERIOD NOT COMA.
Re: Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Leverage2021:
Beret idiot should shut his shit mouth
No mind the foo.l.
A Disaster he was part of and played a major role

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by seborrhic: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
We av not even entered fully into 2022 and the things I am predicting would happen have started happening already:that as Buhari enters into the last,effectively rudderless year of his presidency,many of his past and present appointees would start exposing the shenanigans that were happening under his government and the corrupt deeds that would all but erase any further iota of doubt in sensible minds,that Buhari is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria since it's creation in 1914.
More revelations and shocking ones would start coming out late 2022 to early 2023.
Re: Nigeria Bleeding Into Coma Under Buhari, Says Former Buhari's Minister by Houseofglam7(f): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Woefully Failed Nigerians -he Has No Legacy To Leave Behind / Boko Haram About To Commit Genocide In Maiduguri ( Information) / The Symbol In Tinubu Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.