Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers (2636 Views)

My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please everyone should celebrate
God delivered me from what would have turned my December into a sad one

I got up this morning in auchi edo state prepared to travel from auchi to Benin
I arranged my stuff in my car
Myself and my neighbor
To cut cost short for her (auchi Benin ticket that was previously sold for 1500 miraculously rose to 4K

We got on our way
I was detained by some police men before agbede. They checked my car and papers they found nothing wanting they asked for my custom papers and dogs papers (I forgot to add ) I had my dog well chained insyd my boot 1 Boerbool and another naepolitan mastiff

Back to what happened
Police men delayed me for 5 minutes after which they got tired of me and I was asked to do normal Christmas for them so I have them 800naira

5 mins drive away from police checkpoint
I noticed nails on a plank place on the highway so I was kind of telling my friend about the mail and how kidnappers do operate with it
Not up to 2 mins a sienna reversed with speed almost hitting me I thought the driver lost balance I tried to wine down so I can shout for him not knowing another 18 seater bus was also reversing
The bus reversed with speed lost balance and tumbled I only noticed d driver coming out from the window and running I don’t know what happened to is passengers because the bus was fully loaded

It took me two minutes to deduce what was going on
I was lost and scared i turned with so much speed
Drove back with high speed tried to notify other people driving heading towards dat direction

The scene was just like 5 mins walk from the police checkpoint that earlier stopped me
I tried to notify the police men on duty
The first officer laughed about it

It was only the last one that showed lil concern

I also notified the road safety officers but they replied with ( my guy nah accident no kidnapping ) like wtf I Dey tell u wetyn I see you still Dey debunk am

Got back to auchi called one friend I was introduced to by my friend the last time I visited Benin

Won’t mention name but among the top commissioners of police in edo state

The man said he would look into the matter
4 minutes later he called back that he was able to reach out to the people at the checkpoint and they said it was an accident

That a trailer colided with , I tried explaining to him but he claimed nothing happened and asked me for pictures I could not send any

Please help me thank God for life

Where I go for see money pay this men bayi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Kriss216: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Did you see the kidnappers?

1 Like

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Samade7: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Either accident or kidnapping, non is good.............just thank God for ur life.

1 Like

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Lavisha(f): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is Nigeria
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Entprys(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
You fear too much. Kidna... wetin ?
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by dawnomike(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
No matter what it was... Glad you are safe!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Ayomi90: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
You are just lucky, I thank God for u.
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Candidlady: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
You had your dogs chained inside your booth?

am i missing something?

a mastiff and boerboel,. What kinda ride do you have?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Bigpapi: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Myself and my neighbor
To cut cost short for her (auchi Benin ticket that was previously sold for 1500 miraculously rose to 4K

We got on our way
I was detained by some police men before agbede. They checked my car and papers they found nothing wanting they asked for my custom papers and dogs papers (I forgot to add ) I had my dog well chained insyd my boot 1 Boerbool and another naepolitan mastiff

Back to what happened
Police men delayed me for 5 minutes after which they got tired of me and I was asked to do normal Christmas for them so I have them 800naira

I noticed nails on a plank place on the highway so I was kind of telling my friend about the mail and how kidnappers do operate with it
Not up to 2 mins a sienna reversed with speed almost hitting me I thought the driver lost balance I tried to wine down so I can shout for him not knowing another 18 seater bus was also reversing
The bus reversed with speed lost balance and tumbled I only noticed d driver coming out from the window and running I don’t know what happened to is passengers because the bus was fully loaded

Drove back with high speed tried to notify other people driving heading towards dat direction

The scene was just like 5 mins walk from the police checkpoint that earlier stopped me

I also notified the road safety officers but they replied with ( my guy nah accident no kidnapping ) like wtf I Dey tell u wetyn I see you still Dey debunk am

Got back to auchi called one friend I was introduced to by my friend the last time I visited Benin

4 minutes later he called back that he was able to reach out to the people at the checkpoint and they said it was an accident

That a trailer colided with , I tried explaining to him but he claimed nothing happened and asked me for pictures I could not send any

2 Likes

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Candidlady:
You had your dogs chained inside your booth?

am i missing something?

a mastiff and boerbool,. What kinda ride do you have?
2010 venza
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Candidlady: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Prechgold1180:
2010 venza
it was just you and your friend that was travelling?
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
I thank God for your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wrong :

Candidlady:

Correct :

Was it just you and your friend that was travelling?

Up Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by adecz: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
undecided

So, how Fulani come enter
into this matter❓

The only thing you see for real
na the summersaulted bus, the
rest na hearsay, rumors & make
belief. ☹️☹️☹️

Most likely, na Edo cult boys action.⚔️� ⚔️

6 Likes

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by BlackXabbath(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
This story sef...
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Candidlady:

yes but u Dey ask questions o
My dogs are not dat grown
And i check space for air before I start journey
Ac was on mid temperature
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
adecz:
undecided

into this matter❓

belief. ☹️☹️☹️

Kuku kee am

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
adecz:
undecided

into this matter❓

belief. ☹️☹️☹️

Bros d first sienna wey reverse talk am
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Candidlady:

Yes

Some times only me Dey travel alone

I know it’s not advisable

But I do enjoy traveling alone or with my dogs
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by NLPoliceWoman: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
RTR
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Bros d first sienna wey reverse talk am
Dem say dem say, na him make crayfish bend.
Once again, I thank God for your life o.

Better no prophesy to yourself evil thing in life.
Stay positive Prechy.
One love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Candidlady:

yes
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Candidlady: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Wrong :

Correct :
Was it just you and your friend that was travelling?

Up Nigeria!!!
gracias
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by daddytime(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Interesting...

Our people with their herd-mentality.

The moment dem see one person dey run...nobody dey ask question whether na the positive and negative wire wey dey the person head touch each other (whosai)? Everybody go just dey run blindly go fall enter bigger wahala

Ask the next man: oga wetin dey happen, why you dey run?
You go hear: I no know ohh

The Ikeja cantonment explosion of the 2000s readily comes to mind...where majority of the victims were KMs away from the immediate explosion scene due to blind panic.

You did well to keep alert and security conscious though considering what our country has been reduced to by the marauding scallywags on the prowl..

See my signature below joor

1 Like

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Khd95(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Even if it was accident, were the useless Nigerian police and the never do well road safety not supposed to rush to the scene and help

Nyama nyama country

3 Likes

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by zukky79: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
It was a false alarm. I believe I was driving behind the OP. I initially thought it was kidnappers and also turned immediately after the OP but after going back a safe distance, I observed it wasn't an attack but an accident. The bus passengers came out through windows as the bus was on it's side.

Be safe brother. May evil not come near us and ours this season. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by zukky79: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Small world!!!

Hello, were you driving a Venza?
If yes, I was behind you and saw you do a crazy u-turn without warning and being security concious, I swiftly observed the side-turned vehicle as I also did my own u-turn.

However, it was a false alarm. It was an accident. The bus (driven by northerners) lost control and swerved and fell on it's side. There were injuries but no lost life.

And yes, I also noticed the wood with the nails and thought the same thing you did! It was on the right side of the road, close to the edge.

However, as someone that plies that road as a hustle, those areas are pretty safe, up until Ehor, after Ekpoma. Till after Ugha. Those areas na shadow of the valley of death and kidnapping. Just so you know.

Peace bro. Nice to have met a Nairalander today lols.
Prechgold1180:

Myself and my neighbor

We got on our way

Back to what happened

4 Likes

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Candidlady:

gracias
De nada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
zukky79:
Small world!!!

Hello, were you driving a Venza?
If yes, I was behind you and saw you do a crazy u-turn without warning and being security concious, I swiftly observed the side-turn vehicle as I also did my own u-turn.

However, it was a false alarm. It was an accident. The bus (driven by northerners) lost control and swerved and fell on it's side. There were injuries but no lost life.

And yes, I also noticed the wood with the nails and thought the same thing you did!

However, as someone that plies that road as a hustle, those areas are pretty safe, up until Ehor, after Ekpoma. Till after Ugha. Those areas na shadow of the valley of death and kidnapping. Just so you know.

Peace bro. Nice to have met a Nairalander today lols.
What a small world we live in!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Coolgent(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is ethnic labeling.
Op is a tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by BigYash: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Coolgent:
This is ethnic labeling.
Op is a tribal bigot
Go drive through that Benin - Auchi road on weekends without excort.. Then come tell us wetin u see,that's if them leave you alive.. Those police officers work with them.. Op congratulations, na so you for go waste millions for ransom.
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by oilmane(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=Prechgold1180 post=108466206]Please everyone should celebrate

Myself and my neighbor

We got on our way

Back to what happened

Thank God for your safety but I never understand, one car reverse and almost hit you, one bus try reverse but fell in the process, you too reverse begin run, na assumption you day or what? where the kidnappers/Fulani people for come in? You nor mention say u see anybody but you just conclude say na Fulani guys and them be kidnappers. It is well sha, thank God for his protective arm around us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Woman Hypnotized By Yahoo Boy Regain Her Senses 3 Days After Arriving Nigeria / Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Raped U During Ur Period / Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catchin Him Molesting 9 Year Old[graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.