Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers (2653 Views)

My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by JustStupidity: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
These people supposed to be killed on sight, just like we do when we see snakes
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=oilmane post=108473132][/quote]
Bros if bad thing one happen e Dey happen within seconds
D two cars reverse with speed of lightning the first sienna reverse with speed pass me run almost hit me
The second bus reverse dat one fall before e reach wer I Dey
Let me say we reversed same time
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Coolgent:
This is ethnic labeling.
Op is a tribal bigot

I nur get strength to drag
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

What a small world we live in!

Yep boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Coolgent(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
BigYash:
Go drive through that Benin - Auchi road on weekends without excort.. Then come tell us wetin u see,that's if them leave you alive.. Those police officers work with them.. Op congratulations, na so you for go waste millions for ransom.
I concur, but i was trained to avoid ethnic labeling at all cost. Though the banditry in the north is 90 if not 100% business of those "tribe"
Due to nature of my work I have been roaming between the north-western state on weekly basis since july 2021.
I have seen many unspeakably things.

I personally snapped the image below

1 Like

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by heniford2: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thank God 4 ur life oh ! Buh people never believe everything you read on Nairaland undecided undecided
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
zukky79:
Small world!!!

Hello, were you driving a Venza?
If yes, I was behind you and saw you do a crazy u-turn without warning and being security concious, I swiftly observed the side-turned vehicle as I also did my own u-turn.

However, it was a false alarm. It was an accident. The bus (driven by northerners) lost control and swerved and fell on it's side. There were injuries but no lost life.

And yes, I also noticed the wood with the nails and thought the same thing you did! It was on the right side of the road, close to the edge.

However, as someone that plies that road as a hustle, those areas are pretty safe, up until Ehor, after Ekpoma. Till after Ugha. Those areas na shadow of the valley of death and kidnapping. Just so you know.

Peace bro. Nice to have met a Nairalander today lols.
Same thing the commissioner said
But why dem come Dey turn like that omo there is something more to me o
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by pointblank247(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Terrorists every where.
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Qpid5(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Did you see the kidnappers?
I know where you are going... What would you say about the sienna and the bus that was reversing with speed?? Could the accident make them do that?
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Kriss216: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Qpid5:
I know where you are going... What would you say about the sienna and the bus that was reversing with speed?? Could the accident make them do that?

zukky79:
Small world!!!

Hello, were you driving a Venza?
If yes, I was behind you and saw you do a crazy u-turn without warning and being security concious, I swiftly observed the side-turned vehicle as I also did my own u-turn.

However, it was a false alarm. It was an accident. The bus (driven by northerners) lost control and swerved and fell on it's side. There were injuries but no lost life.

And yes, I also noticed the wood with the nails and thought the same thing you did! It was on the right side of the road, close to the edge.

However, as someone that plies that road as a hustle, those areas are pretty safe, up until Ehor, after Ekpoma. Till after Ugha. Those areas na shadow of the valley of death and kidnapping. Just so you know.

Peace bro. Nice to have met a Nairalander today lols.

Read for yourself.
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Saintmary(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Prechgold1180:

What if the "accident" story was a prepared cover-up for what was really intended.

Don't mind my overactive imagination.

We just thank God you are alive and safe.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by joinnow: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Please everyone should celebrate
God delivered me from what would have turned my December into a sad one

I got up this morning in auchi edo state prepared to travel from auchi to Benin
I arranged my stuff in my car
Myself and my neighbor
To cut cost short for her (auchi Benin ticket that was previously sold for 1500 miraculously rose to 4K

We got on our way
I was detained by some police men before agbede. They checked my car and papers they found nothing wanting they asked for my custom papers and dogs papers (I forgot to add ) I had my dog well chained insyd my boot 1 Boerbool and another naepolitan mastiff

Back to what happened
Police men delayed me for 5 minutes after which they got tired of me and I was asked to do normal Christmas for them so I have them 800naira

5 mins drive away from police checkpoint
I noticed nails on a plank place on the highway so I was kind of telling my friend about the mail and how kidnappers do operate with it
Not up to 2 mins a sienna reversed with speed almost hitting me I thought the driver lost balance I tried to wine down so I can shout for him not knowing another 18 seater bus was also reversing
The bus reversed with speed lost balance and tumbled I only noticed d driver coming out from the window and running I don’t know what happened to is passengers because the bus was fully loaded

It took me two minutes to deduce what was going on
I was lost and scared i turned with so much speed
Drove back with high speed tried to notify other people driving heading towards dat direction

The scene was just like 5 mins walk from the police checkpoint that earlier stopped me
I tried to notify the police men on duty
The first officer laughed about it

It was only the last one that showed lil concern

I also notified the road safety officers but they replied with ( my guy nah accident no kidnapping ) like wtf I Dey tell u wetyn I see you still Dey debunk am

Got back to auchi called one friend I was introduced to by my friend the last time I visited Benin

Won’t mention name but among the top commissioners of police in edo state

The man said he would look into the matter
4 minutes later he called back that he was able to reach out to the people at the checkpoint and they said it was an accident

That a trailer colided with , I tried explaining to him but he claimed nothing happened and asked me for pictures I could not send any

Please help me thank God for life

Where I go for see money pay this men bayi
This your senerio is exactly what is happening btw The world powers, Ambassador, common citizen.
You = common citizen
Ambassador= those police at check point
World power= your top police friend.

Story time
There was kidnapping and wantom killing
Common citizen saw it and raise concern.
World power will call the embassador that they learnt there was issue going on

Ambassador will deny it and told the world power that there is no kindnapping and wantom killing. It was just
Youth throwing knock out and people ran and missed there home address
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by zukky79: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Everybody is on the edge on that road. You never can tell when the bandits will attack. But from experience, they will start shooting once they step out. One at the front. If you slow down, or try to turn, others will come out behind pointing guns at the victim and threatening to shoot. If you try to drive off, they shoot into the vehicle to try stop it. Many have died or gotten injured that way.

That road na risk. Police no send you. Only army will even make attempt to exchange fire with them. Na vigilante dey try pass.

Na GOD dey save us for that road.
Prechgold1180:

1 Like

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
zukky79:
Everybody is on the edge on that road. You never can tell when the bandits will attack. But from experience, they will start shooting once they step out. One at the front. If you slow down, or try to turn, others will come out behind pointing guns at the victim and threatening to shoot. If you try to drive off, they shoot into the vehicle to try stop it. Many have died or gotten injured that way.

That road na risk. Police no send you. Only army will even make attempt to exchange fire with them. Na vigilante dey try pass.

Na GOD dey save us for that road.
what time do you think it is best to travel
From your experience
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by BigYash: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Coolgent:

I concur, but i was trained to avoid ethnic labeling at all cost. Though the banditry in the north is 90 if not 100% business of those "tribe"
Due to nature of my work I have been roaming between the north-western state on weekly basis since july 2021.
I have seen many unspeakably things.

I personally snapped the image below
Good.. That's how they roll,but they will pass police check point.. Police people won't even question them. We have a long way to go in this con3 o ..

1 Like

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by adecz: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Bros d first sienna wey reverse talk am

That's called hearsay...☹️☹️

"I hear say, Fulani dey for front
but I no take my eye see them"
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by zukky79: 6:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Not too early, not too late. Most checkpoints open around 8am and close as from 3pm so plan your trip within those times. Be informed that they also go for break between 12pm and 2pm. If it get late, just postpone the trip. The local vigilante are more effective on that road. Do well to give them little tips whenever you pass, like 200 naira. Those guys dey try and you never know when they might be of help.

Pray before any trip and be on the alert ALWAYS. Don't play very load music that might drown out gunshot sounds as you travel.
May GOD protect us all.
Prechgold1180:
what time do you think it is best to travel
From your experience

1 Like

Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by oilmane(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=Prechgold1180 post=108473394]
Bros if bad thing one happen e Dey happen within seconds
D two cars reverse with speed of lightning the first sienna reverse with speed pass me run almost hit me
The second bus reverse dat one fall before e reach wer I Dey
Let me say we reversed same time

True my brother, what I was asking is if you saw the kidnappers and how did you get to know the are Fulani cause you said nothing about seeing them or stopping to ask, moreover you said everyone was saying it was an accident and you alone is saying it was Fulani kidnappers.
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
zukky79:
Not too early, not too late. Most checkpoints open around 8am and close as from 3pm so plan your trip within those times. Be informed that they also go for break between 12pm and 2pm. If it get late, just postpone the trip. The local vigilante are more effective on that road. Do well to give them little tips whenever you pass, like 200 naira. Those guys dey try and you never know when they might be of help.

Pray before any trip and be on the alert ALWAYS. Don't play very load music that might drown out gunshot sounds as you travel.
May GOD protect us all.

Thanks
I got to Benin around 12 left auchi by 8.30
I gave the vigilante men money

Sad my driver license was seized before agbede by road safety
My offense
I was driving without caution sign in my boot
That angle sign
I pleaded with the man
But he was hell bent
He booked me and seized the license

The rest of the journey was smooth
I noticed that whenever I open my boots
Police men wer always scared to go close bcus of my dogs
Re: I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers by zukky79: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thank God for journey mercies.

Lols @ the police being afraid of your dogs. No mind Dem na to dey intimidate motorists Dem Sabi.

The road safety guys are something else. I ALWAYS try my best to avoid stopping for them. They will always finds ways to cause problems for someone. Just pay the fine and pick up ur license at their office. And buy the caution sign. As a private car driver, try have everything in order. We that drive commercially give them some tips to overlook those things so they fall back on private cars to book for offenses to show that they are working and generating funds for the govt. That's Nigeria for you.

Compliments of the season to you.

Prechgold1180:

Thanks
I got to Benin around 12 left auchi by 8.30
I gave the vigilante men money

Sad my driver license was seized before agbede by road safety
My offense
I was driving without caution sign in my boot
That angle sign
I pleaded with the man
But he was hell bent
He booked me and seized the license

The rest of the journey was smooth
I noticed that whenever I open my boots
Police men wer always scared to go close bcus of my dogs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Na Wa Unbelievable!!! Neighbour Illegally Taps Water Supply / Top 10 Most Evil People Ever Walked The Earth / I Turn To A Woman At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.