Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

USA Immigrant VISA Appointment Delay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Immigrant VISA Appointment Delay (721 Views)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Immigrant VISA Appointment Delay by gibsonwales(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
I applied for a US immigrant VISA and I was given an interview date (16th-November-2020) but was later cancelled due to covid restrictions. Since then, I'm yet to get a new appointment date. My last case update was on 28th July 2021 and it says "YOUR CASE IS READY FOR INTERVIEW WHEN SCHEDULED AT THE US CONSULAR SECTION" I've uploaded every necessary documents and done everything required

How can I go about it, please anyone ?
Re: USA Immigrant VISA Appointment Delay by anif009(m): 3:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Normally, if appointment was cancelled by them they'll reschedule it to another date and notifies you with this effect.

But in this your case, I'll advise maybe you should re-schedule the appointment on your dashboard if your visa fee token is still valid.
Re: USA Immigrant VISA Appointment Delay by rsunky2(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2022
GOOD DAY MY FATHER IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN SO HE FILLED FOR ME AND MY SISTER WHO SHE IS MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS. SO ON THE USCIS THE DATE HE FILLED WAS MARCH SO ANYTIME I CHECK IS ALWAYS SAYING AS MARCH 6 THE CASE IS STILL UNDER REVIEW SO WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE APPROVED AND WHAT AND WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ON THIS BECAUSE I NEED KNOWLEDGE KINDLY HELP OUT
Re: USA Immigrant VISA Appointment Delay by kaycome: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
rsunky2:
GOOD DAY MY FATHER IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN SO HE FILLED FOR ME AND MY SISTER WHO SHE IS MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS. SO ON THE USCIS THE DATE HE FILLED WAS MARCH SO ANYTIME I CHECK IS ALWAYS SAYING AS MARCH 6 THE CASE IS STILL UNDER REVIEW SO WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE APPROVED AND WHAT AND WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ON THIS BECAUSE I NEED KNOWLEDGE KINDLY HELP OUT
Oga are you not the one that open a thread asap the the same issue. Why posting the same thing here again.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Finally Gotten My Intentional Passport / Nigerian US Embassy Staff Calls Cops On Fellow Countryman Selling Food -pics / Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.