Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries (759 Views)

Flood: Lagos Government Advises Residents Of Ketu, Mile12, Others To Relocate / Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by WhiteAngels001(m): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, I'm currently carrying out a research to ascertain the economic value of $100 - $150 in US or European countries.

For those living in the US or other European countries, how ordinary is $150 to the average man? Is it something they can easily part? Especially as a monthly subscription fee for a service.

Please I'll appreciate your kind efforts to lend your opinion on this question.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by Nigerfine3: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2022
USA
It is as big as it is in Nigeria, the citizens can hardly give you 20$, just immigrants that are brought up with giving give out. Many workers don’t earn that in a day
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 09, 2022
WhiteAngels001:
Good morning Nairalanders, I'm currently carrying out a research to ascertain the economic value of $100 - $150 in US or European countries.

For those living in the US or other European countries, how ordinary is $150 to the average man? Is it something they can easily part? Especially as a monthly subscription fee for a service.

Please I'll appreciate your kind efforts to lend your opinion on this question.

Thanks

Raumdeuter can you help us?

MalignantGuest we need ur input.
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by raumdeuter: 3:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Miracood2:

Raudeuter can you help us?

It depends on your economic status

But the average American will not willingly part with $20 unless you are giving them something of great value
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2022
It depends on what good or service is being given in exchange for the $100-$150.
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by Treadway: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Miracood2:

Raumdeuter can you help us?

add Twoods...he get money die

Also Lotechi Generalshepherd
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by pseudonomer: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
It depends on what good or service is being given in exchange for the $100-$150.

Just wondering what kind of service anyone would want to pay 100-150 a month subscription on.
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by WhiteAngels001(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Nigerfine3:
USA
It is as big as it is in Nigeria, the citizens can hardly give you 20$, just immigrants that are brought up with giving give out. Many workers don’t earn that in a day
Ooh wow, I even thought it's not that much
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by WhiteAngels001(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

But the average American will not willingly part with $20 unless you are giving them something of great value
Thanks for your input
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by WhiteAngels001(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
I'm trying to carry out a survey for a foreign agency that provides therapeutic and counselling services that requires them to call and check up on their clients up to 3 times daily... So the services is per month and they're contemplating on the best price to slam on the service. That's why I'm asking if 100-150 is fair enough
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by WhiteAngels001(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2022
pseudonomer:

Just wondering what kind of service anyone would want to pay 100-150 a month subscription on.
I'm trying to carry out a survey for a foreign agency that provides therapeutic and counselling services that requires them to call and check up on their clients up to 3 times daily... So the services is per month and they're contemplating on the best price to slam on the service. That's why I'm asking if 100-150 is fair enough
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by AllKnowing: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
WhiteAngels001:

Quite pricey, no?
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by Helpout12345: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2022
WhiteAngels001:

Read the article below.

https://www.forbes.com/health/mind/how-much-does-therapy-cost/

150 dollars per month on therapy does not look expensive in the US
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2022
AllKnowing:

Quite pricey, no?
If you had to pay 150$ to gain the necessary discipline needed to lead an intentional life everyday with daily follow up from coaches to ensure that your life gets literally better every single day, would you pay?
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2022
pseudonomer:

If you had to pay 150$ to gain the necessary discipline needed to lead an intentional life everyday with daily follow up from coaches to ensure that your life gets literally better every single day, would you pay?
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Helpout12345:

Read the article below.

https://www.forbes.com/health/mind/how-much-does-therapy-cost/

150 dollars per month on therapy does not look expensive in the US

Thanks for this.
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by AllKnowing: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2022
WhiteAngels001:

My gym subscription for one year is the equivalent of $170
Re: Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries by WhiteAngels001(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2022
AllKnowing:

My gym subscription for one year is the equivalent of $170
The one I'm proposing is per month

(1) (Reply)

Ụbụ Achịta River In Nnewi. Amazing Tourist Destination In Anambra State Nigeria / Plans To Japa / [b]breakin News!continental Plane Crash In Upstate Ny (buffalo) Kills Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.