Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend (8725 Views)

Infinix To Hold Free Hot 8 Concert With Mayorkun & Naira Marley / Tecno Hosted 3 Couples On A Weekend Getaway In Lagos / Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by skywalker240(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Crap Na Crap

Till Thy Kingdom Come

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by bigcee(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2021
Flamees:
The irony there is that they will showoff their iphone and Samsung
I just dey laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by MufasaLion: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Kaywise!!!! My man! cool
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Very hungry gathering.. the look on Simi's face says it all grin

Imagine the odor inside that place like wow,. different unbrushed smelly mouths and unwashed armpits grin
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by Kalapizim(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2021
Detty december people grin
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by kwinbeee: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2021
skywalker240:
Crap Na Crap

Till Thy Kingdom Come
Brooo! what's the color of your problem?

Please you should learn to appreciate good things, STOP BAD MOUTHING.

T for Thanks smiley
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by tattler: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2021
madeofblavk:
No, your brain is melting, ode!
Shut up!
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by tattler: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Flamees post=108501040][/quote] smiley

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by tattler: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2021
Saltybear:

Imagine the odor inside that place like wow,. different unbrushed smelly mouths and unwashed armpits grin
Yes, just like your smelly mouth and unwashed armpit grin
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by Flamees(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2021

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by tattler: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Flamees post=108518416][/quote]

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by madeofblavk: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
tattler:
Shut up!
O stupid seh.

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by paduzman: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
nice one, Transsion really know how to treat their fans to a nice time.
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by tattler: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
madeofblavk:
O stupid seh.
Leemao grin, are you pained?

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by madeofblavk: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2021
tattler:
Leemao grin, are you pained?
Mtcheeew.
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by tattler: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
paduzman:
nice one, Transsion really know how to treat their fans to a nice time.
You gerrit kiss
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by tattler: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
madeofblavk:
Mtcheeew.
Go sidown grin
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by madeofblavk: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
tattler:
Go sidown grin

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by Freelancerx: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
they are paid to come and sing na
Flamees:
The irony there is that they will showoff their iphone and Samsung
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by Mohbola(f): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is a stupid thing to say

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by Mohbola(f): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
No be crime to host their fans now
atheistandproud:
They should spend this endorsement money on better phones instead of those things that they're churning out regularly.
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by atheistandproud(m): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Mohbola:
No be crime to host their fans now

I'm not talking about the party na. I'm talking about the endorsement money they dash these big celebs that do not even use Tecno or Infinix phones.

Na millions them dey dash them for free.
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by tattler: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Freelancerx:
they are paid to come and sing na
I wonder o! angry
Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by Freelancerx: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2021
lol
tattler:
I wonder o! angry

Re: Infinix, Mayorkun And Ruger Celebrate Fans Over The Weekend by Mohbola(f): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
But that is how it works. And you know it boss
atheistandproud:

I'm not talking about the party na. I'm talking about the endorsement money they dash these big celebs that do not even use Tecno or Infinix phones.

Na millions them dey dash them for free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno T3 Vs N3 / Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? / How Can I Retreive My Lost Glo Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.