Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field (34619 Views)

Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by AsapTeddy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
M
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
For the foetus part he's wrong though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by DSC7: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Salt of the nation to the world... cool cool..

I love Nigeria so much but Bubu is making me think otherwise embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Hintona(f): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
brain54:

Some things are subtle and not all out in your face....

Learn to read in between the lines!

I'm a big picture kind of person. I don't pay attention to details.

So please tell me

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015.
'Igbos Are Most Intelligent, Smartest Tribe In Nigeria', Says Obasanjo. Former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, has stated that Igbo are the most intelligent, technically gifted and smartest tribe in Nigeria.
Igbos are like palm trees in the desert. If you see palm trees, you know water is there. If you see an Igbo in a town, you know progress is there. Not as if they go where progress is. They themselves are seed of progress that yield harvests of progress.

To have a proper understanding of what the Igbo have achieved, consider that every Igbo man, woman and child in Nigeria was reduced to £20 after the civil war in 1970. But look at how far they have come since then. They turned adversity to prosperity.

No ethnic group are as Nigerian as the Igbo. An Igbo builds his family, his house and his businesses in whatever part of Nigeria he finds himself. They do not exploit other regions. They expand other regions. It is a disservice to treat them as unwanted.

Instead of making Igbos feel unwelcome, leaders should welcome them. Anyone who thinks the Igbo really want to break away does not understand economics. In 2003, Elrufai revealed Igbos own 73% of land in Abuja. Google it. That is commitment to Nigeria.

This idea that Igbo come to exploit other regions is unscientific. Igbos create value. They do not take value already created. Example, by opening shops, Igbos create value by meeting a need. Without Igbo, the price of spare-parts in the North will be x4.

It might shock you to know there are more Igbo doctors practicing in other parts of Nigeria than in the SE. Thousands of Igbos are battling Boko Haram in the NE. These are critical values. People who bring such value should be celebrated, not denigrated.

In my opinion, Nigeria made a mistake dismantling Biafra’s military industrial complex after Biafra’s 1970 defeat. The allies defeated Germany in 1945 but absorbed their scientists into their military industrial complex.
Igbo kwenu !

5 Likes

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by LILTJAY1: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mtcheew I be think say na better thing self
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by ThankGodFriday(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by jneutron4000: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thank God for your life o, if not you fit don end up inside Nnamdi or Chidi belle grin
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by brain54(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

I'm a big picture kind of person. I don't pay attention to details.

So please tell me
Well am not exactly cute on explanations...
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by tctrills: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
AniOmaa:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/meet-student-bringing-black-illustrations-medical-field-rcna8277?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

he basically draws black medical illustrations. These days, anything can give you a front page

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Meloski(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

How is he racist sir
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Revolva(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is not an achievement na

Just draw a black person foetus is wat anybody can. Do

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Meloski(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
brain54:
It takes a racist to see a racist...

Bloody racist!
Just kidding though...
sorry with due respect, this ain't racism he's just trying to be innovative, and by the way as a black man he rep those diagram illustrating black. Nigerians making us proud..

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Wchris(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
How God take create some people self. That guy is a genius

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Akharmony: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
if no b white e no genuie. . Same applies to Jesud painting.
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by brain54(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Meloski:
sorry with due respect, this ain't racism he's just trying to be innovative, and by the way as a black man he rep those diagram illustrating black. Nigerians making us proud..
Okay. Kudos to him then!

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by CSTRR: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
How are babies even comfortable in that upside down position for 9 months?
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Mancrossfire: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
bomb24:

Igbo amaka nke uku!
Funny how you are the first to shout igbo amaka from the skill of an ebonyi state brilliant kid...a people who mainstream igbo ostracized. You called them aboki brother but claimed them when they are in the news for good reasons. undecided
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Hassanmaye(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Keep making southern Nigeria proud.
Will you change it to Nigeria and Shut
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mancrossfire:

Funny how you are the first to shout igbo amaka from the skill of an ebonyi state brilliant kid...a people who mainstream igbo ostracized. You called them aboki brother but claimed them when they are in the news for good reasons. undecided

There is nothing like mainstream Igbos. Abia is being criticized everyday by Igbos, does that mean they arent Igbos? The Igbo MO is that If you dont measure up to the times, you get given tough love

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by boyido: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good boy
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Mancrossfire: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

There is nothing like mainstream Igbos. Abia is being criticized everyday by Igbos, does that mean they arent Igbos? The Igbo MO is that If you dont measure up to the times, you get given tough love
Hey I don't think Abians are criticized as ebonyi people among fellow ndi gbo. In fact Abians are the egg of ibos and to crown it up, MNK(kanu) is from there. I stayed in Aba for 5yrs so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by bomb24: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
basty:

Now he is Igbo Amaka, not wawa.
If you know you know.
Bloody Hypocrites.

Igbo ji ihu abụọ mara

afonja cone-head u should be bothered about osun people whom for years have suffered stereotypes and hatred from the yorubas and often times refered to as bush people.
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by maiquel: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
brain54:
It takes a racist to see a racist...

Bloody racist!
Just kidding though...

You may be kidding but you said the truth.
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
In my next life I will be Dot..
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Godmademan(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Although I understand his view point, mere looking at the samples you can tell that lighter skinned illustrations do a better job due to the contrast effect it brings. The dark skin has a tendency to swallow the main feature being illustrated whereas the light skin projects it more. Speaking from the artistic perspective not social or medical.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by EmmyNorse(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
My home boy keeping it real.
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Godons1: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
PennywysCares:
cheesy
Isooorite

Nwokoma Chukwu gozie gi

He is an IGALA Man from Anambra State.

Igala Amaka grin

Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Mubieey: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
It looks more beautiful than the white
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Dmacqh(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good one nwanne m. This is genius in action . Actually I’m hardly moved by all this racism talks . Let’s get things done. I did have studied medicine but the sight of blood and ailments is unbearable to me .
Proudly human . Black is color not mindset . Assist me via my signature, good and well wishers ... I can design your lands into parcellation
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by Alexaonfleek: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kudos to him.
Before birth,babies aren't usually that dark tho
Re: Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field by messiah(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
This will make little difference to the medical student studying human gross anatomy as internal organs are the same. It's not everything that has to be made about race or representation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others / I Find It Difficult To Sleep / Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.