Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos (1907 Views)

Tekno Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Skye As He Returns To Instagram / Tekno Pictured With Ubi Franklin As He Returns After Recovering From Ailment / Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos by wildwap: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Singer Wizkid has made public his love for suya.

The starboy in his Insta story revealed that once he lands in Nigeria, he is ordering suya of 1 million naira.

His latest post comes days after he successfully sold out O2 arena in London for three consecutive nights, which was reported by DevOne Africa on Tuesday.

O2 arena has 20k capacity.

SEE PHOTOS HERE: https://mzik.cloud/entertainments/wizkid-orders-n1m-worth-of-suya-as-he-returns-to-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos by Ihuomanice1(f): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
One million naira suya small nah
So for his mind he fit chop suya pass aboki
Make him wuwuma do am 5m suya before I go no say him be babah and na only him go finish it..... So that he fit pourge well , I have observed he never shit for 5days now

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos by Olamilekxy(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2021
Ihuomanice1:
One million naira suya small nah
So for his mind he fit chop suya pass aboki
Make him wuwuma do am 5m suya before I go no say him be babah and na only him go finish it..... So that he fit pourge well , I have observed he never shit for 5days now

You think only him wan eat the 1m suya? Chai

He will get alot of visitors when he come Lagos. So the suya is for him and the gang

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos by Mide1data: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Wastage of money, just give 9 people 100k to start business and use the remaining to buy your suya.
But I don't blame you Coz it's not your job to give people job, it is that bastard called bubu that promised Afonja's heaven on earth who later gave every1 in 9ja us hell in hell.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos by floss(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Wastage of money, just give 9 people 100k to start business and use the remaining to buy your suya.
But I don't blame you Coz it's not your job to give people job, it is that bastard called bubu that promised Afonja's heaven on earth who later gave every1 in 9ja us hell in hell.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

Will you tell me how I should spend my money?.... leave wizkid let him waste his money....it's not your concern, worry about how you spend yours...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos by Mide1data: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2021
floss:

Will you tell me how I should spend my money?.... leave wizkid let him waste his money....it's not your concern, worry about how you spend yours...

HOLY SHIT

I wasn't telling bigwiz how to spend his money. My concern is that there are people swimming in poverty, the guy should pls consider some people abeg.

But na him get the money, wetin be my own.
Re: Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2021
floss:

I don't understand for people.

Someone makes money and you're telling him how to spend it?

So WizKid shouldn't enjoy himself because 9 people need N100k to start business?
Re: Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos by Antoeni(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2021
See Aboki Trying to Explain How The suya Bought By Wizkid Has changed his Life

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos by Rickmann: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2021
wildwap:
Singer Wizkid has made public his love for suya.

The starboy in his Insta story revealed that once he lands in Nigeria, he is ordering suya of 1 million naira.

His latest post comes days after he successfully sold out O2 arena in London for three consecutive nights.

O2 arena has 20k capacity.

SEE PHOTOS HERE: https://mzik.cloud/entertainments/wizkid-orders-n1m-worth-of-suya-as-he-returns-to-lagos/

Who e ep?
His money..
His suya..
His business..

Nonsense!
Re: Wizkid Orders 1 Million Worth Of Suya As He Returns To Lagos by floss(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

I wasn't telling bigwiz how to spend his money. My concern is that there are people swimming in poverty, the guy should pls consider some people abeg.

But na him get the money, wetin be my own.
Dat your last paragraph shows you are fast learner...go your sins are forgiven... grin

(1) (Reply)

Mummy G.O Allegedly Spotted At A Joint Drinking Beer With Man (video) / Miss Plus Africa Beauty Pageant / Rapper Gucci Mane Jailed For Six Months For Pushing A Woman Out Of A Moving Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.