Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

When Did Ebubeagu Operatives Start Carrying AK47? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Did Ebubeagu Operatives Start Carrying AK47? (772 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Fire Service Workers To Start Carrying AK-47, Other Firearms / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did Ebubeagu Operatives Start Carrying AK47? by AniOmaa: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
I saw lots of them armed with military assault weapons in Imo state, they were all dressed in black while doing joint patrol with soldiers this morning at Orsu. They were in their operational hilux vans marked with Ebubeagu symbols on the vehicles, it appeared they had successfully raided and apprehended so many kidnappers unleashing mayhem along the neighboring communities bordering Imo and Anambra... some abducted monarchs were also rescued.
Re: When Did Ebubeagu Operatives Start Carrying AK47? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
AniOmaa:
I saw lots of them armed with military assault weapons in Imo state while doing joint patrol with soldiers this morning at Orsu. They were in their operational hilux vans marked with Ebubeagu symbols on the vehicles, it appeared they had successfully raided and apprehended so many kidnappers unleashing mayhem along the neighboring communities bordering Imo and Anambra... some abducted monarchs were also rescued.
You're right.

Death to IPOB miscreants

1 Like

Re: When Did Ebubeagu Operatives Start Carrying AK47? by Landmack: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
AniOmaa:
I saw lots of them armed with military assault weapons in Imo state, they were all dressed in black while doing joint patrol with soldiers this morning at Orsu. They were in their operational hilux vans marked with Ebubeagu symbols on the vehicles, it appeared they had successfully raided and apprehended so many kidnappers unleashing mayhem along the neighboring communities bordering Imo and Anambra... some abducted monarchs were also rescued.

If this is true,then they’re doing a great job. I am I support of anything that will bring back the once peaceful and calm East of the Niger.
A large part of East has become a shadow of itself and loudly a subject of mockery by non-Easterners.
Re: When Did Ebubeagu Operatives Start Carrying AK47? by alanto: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2021
Quote for iPob terrorists

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chaos As Those Trying To Beat Sit –at –home Got Trapped At Onitsha Head Bridge / 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. / It's Foolishness To Kill Innocent People Because You Want To Blame IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.