Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay (279 Views)

50 Powerful Affirmations To Boost Your Mental Wellbeing / 10 Positive Affirmations To Help You Lose Weight Faster� / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by fitjenzy: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
I do not know whether this is the right sub-forum to place this. Since this is related to health, I think this might be it.

I recently suffered a traumatic experience that left me greatly demoralized and unsettled.

I strongly believe that life and death is in the power of the tongue and I need someone with a powerful voice to shout affirmations to me for about 20 minutes daily. I am ready to pay but not much. I can pay daily.

If you have a very powerful voice (male preferred), do feel free to apply.

We can start tomorrow Tuesday.
Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by devilmaycry: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
How much??
Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
fitjenzy:
I do not know whether this is the right sub-forum to place this. Since this is related to health, I think this might be it.

I recently suffered a traumatic experience that left me greatly demoralized and unsettled.

I strongly believe that life and death is in the power of the tongue and I need someone with a powerful voice to shout affirmations to me for about 20 minutes daily. I am ready to pay but not much. I can pay daily.

If you have a very powerful voice (male preferred), do feel free to apply.

We can start tomorrow Tuesday.

I will contact whatsapp 0
Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by Amotolongbo(f): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
I pity pesin wey go answer this ritualist.
He has a calabash & scraped skull at the other end so that any word you utter will be reversed and affect you.

Afonja ehn.. chai
Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
He has a calabash & scraped skull at the other end so that any word you utter will be reversed and affect you.

Afonja ehn.. chai

Bros u no get any sense like dis
Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by fitjenzy: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Afonja ehn.. chai

This is quite low and petty. It is scandalous that you can even think like this. This is 2021.
Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by fitjenzy: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
devilmaycry:
How much??

1k daily
Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by fitjenzy: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Skyflygang2:

I will contact whatsapp 090 16 07 36 01

Done so
Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by illicit(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
I can do that
Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by KillIgbohoN0W: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
fitjenzy:

This is quite low and petty. It is scandalous that you can even think like this. This is 2021.
[/s]

Says someone that needs affirmations to get by. Fool.

Re: I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay by fitjenzy: 1:24am On Dec 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Says someone that needs affirmations to get by. Fool.

My goodness! You can write good English.

If i hadn't spoken sense to you, you'd have remained in your backwardness. It was for your own good. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Australian Socialite Undergoes 36 Surgeries After mosquito bite in Lagos / Dementia Not Witchcraft, But Old Age Condition — NSCC / Maybe A Daft Question,i'll Ask It Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.