Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,526 members, 7,865,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

10 Positive Affirmations To Help You Lose Weight Faster� - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Positive Affirmations To Help You Lose Weight Faster� (126 Views)

10 Surprising Foods That Can Help You Lose Weight Faster. / I Need Someone To Shout Affirmations To Me. I Will Pay / Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Positive Affirmations To Help You Lose Weight Faster� by EstherAmy(f): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
An affirmation is a positive statement that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts.

When you repeat affirmations often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes in many aspects of your life, your weight loss journey being one of them.

Here is a list of 10 affirmations that will help you with weight loss.

✅1. I believe in myself and my ability to succeed. I have hope and certainty about the future.

✅2. Everything I eat nourishes and strengthens my body and mind.

✅3. Making small changes is becoming easier. I enjoy the feeling of well-being these changes are giving me.

✅4. I don’t aim for perfection. I accept mistakes and learn from them.

✅5. I accept the past and know the future will be bright and happy.

✅6. I am not afraid to say no when I need to.

✅7. I exercise to enjoy a strong, toned body. I love the feeling exercise gives me.

✅8. It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.

✅9. I let go of all negativity that rests in my body and mind. I choose to be positive and surround myself with positive people.

✅10. I look forward to achieving my ideal weight. I will wear…..and enjoy…This is my goal and I have the ability to achieve it.

Pick some of the affirmations and write them down or create a note on your smartphone.

Start practicing these affirmations two or three times a day.

Remember, repetition is the key to success.

I hope this helps?

I love you

Esther.

(1) (Reply)

Lycopene For Prostatitis And Other Benefits / What Was The First DEX To Launch On Polygon / Women Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.