Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President (1368 Views)

FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by Mediaguru55: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
One of the usual achievements credited to Bola Tinubu is that of a talent hunter.

However, one dastardly aspect of his character is that whenever he identifies these talents he either seeks to destroy them out of envy or pocket them like a dirty handkerchief.

Tinubu is jealous of his subordinates success and secretly abhors anybody who starts to shine.

This is not tales by moonlight, its true. Ask Mr Babatunde
Fashola who rode on Tinubu’s coattails to power and later became a poster boy for good governance.

He developed a kind of cult following of his own among Lagosians. Immediately Tinubu saw this following he became jealous of his popularity and sought to limit him to one term. This plot backfired largely due to the fact that PDP was the party at the centre.

The fear of Fashola decamping and winning the election was real. So, commonsense prevailed and Fashola snatched his second term from the jaws of a vengeful and petty Tinubu.

Fast forward to Akinwunmi Ambode who came as a neophyte but morphed into a Golden boy performer beyond all expectations.

Tinubu again became jealous and accused Ambode of trying to reverse his legacies of over 10 years ago. He fumed that Ambode was no longer taking instructions and was developing an Agenda of his own. Out of pure spite and wickedness he denied Ambode the second term ticket.

This was inspite of APC governors prostrating ...Yes Postrating to beg him in Oshogbo. The Vice President and Mr President also reached out on behalf of Ambode but he flatly refused.

For him, the Governors of Lagos state must be treated like schoolboys. After denying Ambode the ticket, he warned him not to commission any more projects in the twilight of his regime. He threatened him with impeachment by his rubber stamp House of Assembly.

Ambode in a mark of bravery defied him and finished strong with a host of completed projects including the iconic Airport road and Oshodi Bus Terminal commissioned by President Buhari.

However, Tinubu like a spoilt child stayed away from the event because he did not get his way but promised to exact a terrible vengeance on Akinwunmi Ambode. That vengeance by Tinubu and his minions continues till this day.

In came Jide Sanwoolu the "Yes Sir" Governor who was determined not to fall victim like his predecessors.

He has practically become a door mat to the so called talent hunter called Bola Tinubu. Verified reports have it that Mr. Jide Sanwoolu cannot take any serious decision without clearing it directly or indirectly with the Tinubu.

He has become powerless and helpless in the face of Tinubu’s tyranny. This disrespect for the so called elected office of Governor has become so bad that Tinubu has been seen and heard openly tongue lashing the Governor with unprintable epithets in front of subordinates on numerous occasions.

APC in particular and Nigerians in general shine your eyes oooo. We cannot and must not trust this man with Presidential power.

He is jealous, petty and insecure and will do anything to undermine his subordinates especially those who choose to serve the people and not him.

We cannot ever afford to make a Presidential mistake with a person of this character in 2023 !!!!!!! As a nation, we have made many mistakes, but making Tinubu President will be one mistake too many. It must never happen.

So, this is a clarion call that this Man Must Never Be President!!

By Fémi Similoluwa

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by psychalade: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin
Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by blamingthedevil: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
How can you by 11.22pm opening thread about Tinubu?

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....IPOB/Ohaneze- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by AntonVince: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Incisive Femi.
He certainly won't.
Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by slyng(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2021
You should have channel this energy to campaign and sell your own candidate if you have one. Not sure u understand Nigeria is a democratic nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by expertman(m): 12:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by blamingthedevil: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2021
slyng:
You should have channel this energy to campaign and sell your own candidate if you have one. Not sure u understand Nigeria is a democratic nation.
Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by huptin(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

You don't want people to talk about him, but you want him to win an election? How possible is that?
Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by JAMO84: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2021
Can't you people talk about other Aspirants?

You're making it look like Tinubu is going to be unopposed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by alanto: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2021
Very deep quote.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Mediaguru55:

He is jealous, petty and insecure and will do anything to undermine his subordinates especially those who choose to serve the people and not him.

By Fémi Similoluwa

Seems to me you are the one who is jealous, petty and insecure. Plus an undemocratic and worthless Nigerian to boot.

Rule 101 for spotting a worthless Nigerian?
Their main and greatest ambition in life is to stop Tinubu becoming President by any means possible.

Whoever is President is not their concern as long as it is not Tinubu.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2021
JAMO84:
Can't you people talk about other Aspirants?

You're making it look like Tinubu is going to be unopposed.

I wonder. I think Nigerians deserve their lot and their suffering. They never make the effort to develop themselves.

Instead most of them give in to being unproductive, frustrated, angry, tribalistic, intolerant and hateful people 24/7.

Is elections not supposed to be about camps selling/backing their candidates? Nigerian and Nigerians na wa.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by Sonyboom765: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Lol
Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by JAMO84: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2021
Dsalvo:

I wonder. I think Nigerians deserve their lot and their suffering. They never make the effort to develop themselves.

Instead most of them give in to being unproductive, frustrated, angry, tribalistic, intolerant and hateful people 24/7.

Is elections not supposed to be about camps selling/backing their candidates? Nigerian and Nigerians na wa.
I tire for them o

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by KingOKON: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,

Kindly tell the general public what YEAR was this and how OLD was he in the pics.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2021
KingOKON:

Kindly tell the general public what YEAR was this and how OLD was he in the pics.....

Of all the brilliant points he made, it is a picture you want to attack and ejaculate to? I pity anyone who comes to you for advice.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by KingOKON: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dsalvo:

Of all the brilliant points he made, it is a picture you want to attack and ejaculate to? I pity anyone who comes to you for advice.

Let him answer the question first and I will tell how useless those points u call brilliant are
A thief is a thief
Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
KingOKON:

Let him answer the question first and I will tell how useless those points u call brilliant are
A thief is a thief

Lol. Empty hater. Try, if you can, to show how "useless" the point below is then.

Abi Lagos became the 6th biggest economy in Africa , richer than the likes of Kenya and Ghana, by abracadabra magic?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by jude79(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mediaguru55:
One of the usual achievements credited to Bola Tinubu is that of a talent hunter.

However, one dastardly aspect of his character is that whenever he identifies these talents he either seeks to destroy them out of envy or pocket them like a dirty handkerchief.

Tinubu is jealous of his subordinates success and secretly abhors anybody who starts to shine.

Fashola who rode on Tinubu’s coattails to power and later became a poster boy for good governance.

He developed a kind of cult following of his own among Lagosians. Immediately Tinubu saw this following he became jealous of his popularity and sought to limit him to one term. This plot backfired largely due to the fact that PDP was the party at the centre.

The fear of Fashola decamping and winning the election was real. So, commonsense prevailed and Fashola snatched his second term from the jaws of a vengeful and petty Tinubu.

Fast forward to Akinwunmi Ambode who came as a neophyte but morphed into a Golden boy performer beyond all expectations.

Tinubu again became jealous and accused Ambode of trying to reverse his legacies of over 10 years ago. He fumed that Ambode was no longer taking instructions and was developing an Agenda of his own. Out of pure spite and wickedness he denied Ambode the second term ticket.

This was inspite of APC governors prostrating ...Yes Postrating to beg him in Oshogbo. The Vice President and Mr President also reached out on behalf of Ambode but he flatly refused.

For him, the Governors of Lagos state must be treated like schoolboys. After denying Ambode the ticket, he warned him not to commission any more projects in the twilight of his regime. He threatened him with impeachment by his rubber stamp House of Assembly.

Ambode in a mark of bravery defied him and finished strong with a host of completed projects including the iconic Airport road and Oshodi Bus Terminal commissioned by President Buhari.

However, Tinubu like a spoilt child stayed away from the event because he did not get his way but promised to exact a terrible vengeance on Akinwunmi Ambode. That vengeance by Tinubu and his minions continues till this day.

In came Jide Sanwoolu the "Yes Sir" Governor who was determined not to fall victim like his predecessors.

He has practically become a door mat to the so called talent hunter called Bola Tinubu. Verified reports have it that Mr. Jide Sanwoolu cannot take any serious decision without clearing it directly or indirectly with the Tinubu.

He has become powerless and helpless in the face of Tinubu’s tyranny. This disrespect for the so called elected office of Governor has become so bad that Tinubu has been seen and heard openly tongue lashing the Governor with unprintable epithets in front of subordinates on numerous occasions.

APC in particular and Nigerians in general shine your eyes oooo. We cannot and must not trust this man with Presidential power.

We cannot ever afford to make a Presidential mistake with a person of this character in 2023 !!!!!!! As a nation, we have made many mistakes, but making Tinubu President will be one mistake too many. It must never happen.

By Fémi Similoluwa

No op's name is emeka ucheoluwa, hahaha lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President by Mediaguru55: 2:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Mediaguru55:

By Fémi Similoluwa

(1) (Reply)

I Fear Who No Fear China(video) / Why Buhari Is Shielding Osinbajo Ahead Of 2023 / Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.