Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria (29296 Views)

FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic / Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2021
To be Sincere we know that Nigeria leaders are useless Sha all of them .. But at least for once the Vegetable held UAE by the balls and Nigeria is one of the biggest if not the biggest UAE customers.
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2021
triple996:
B4 children of hate land and start displaying their stupidity............. grin
You'll soon get heart attack on to IPOB matter
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Firefox01: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2021
abu12:

you are the confused one here. if air peace is owned by a northern or a Yoruba, you ipob would have been insulting buhari government and supporting UAE because of your hate
Even though Airpeace is owned by an Igbo man, these people are still insulting the govt and supporting the UAE

3 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by oilmane(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

I'm glad the Federal government is standing up for one of our own, if we don't promote our interest no one will, thumbs up.
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Myer(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Between UAE and APC, don't know who is more confused...

It's like the country lacks class.

Sit down and share flight schedule between your country's major carrier and Nigeria's carrier, you are doing like Mother in-law and Daughter in-law.

For the first time I'm proud we called their bluff.
UK and UAE need to know Nigeria is not a country they can just rubbish.

Glad FG banned them too. Even though it might seem inconsequential, it made the right statement and impression on them.

Next time they'll think twice b4 placing Nigeria on ban.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 will soon arrive to invade this beautiful thread with their hatred
You've already done so
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by alizma: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Wao, good news. To all patriotic Nigerians who even in the face of insults and name calling, stood by FG these few days, I say congratulation, we did it again.
This is the only country we have and until we all stand to protect it, it won't get it's rightful position in the global community.

3 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Winters23:
grin Why did we pump in 1983? Am confused because Buhari was head of state then so we could have dumped that year

Pump wetin...
1983 and 2015,nah dumping ooo
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by phineas: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2021
Nigeria is right on this one.
Its also a good time for airpeace to ask and renegotiate more slots we must insist on fair trade balance and nothing less.

Air peace should rent planes or borrow for more planes if they must.

Nigeria has done the right thing but never let a conflict go to waste. We must insist on the maximum benefit for naija from this row.trade balance
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by domopps(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2021
superjab247:

Shut up you stupid paid propagandist.

Nigeria is more like a sick, ignorant man and almost dead man,wrestling with such a person makes no sense and it doesn't make sense.

So before you open your gutter mouth to talk next time think with the few working cells of your brain if atall any is still working

And your point exactly is ?

Cheers

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by colestephan86: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

Under this buhari regime, there has been tremendous progress in placing Nigeria the league of nations that can't be just trampled upon

2 Likes

Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by blamingthedevil: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2021
Faiththatworks:
I notice most people have become robots anytime it come to issues about Nigeria.
They aren't concerned about whatever the news is about,all they do is come online and start bashing Nigeria,and Gen Buhari.
A Nigerian Government official decided to protect a Nigerian business at the expense of causing a diplomatic row with another country,and some Nigerians will come online and start insulting the country and the official who took this decision, seriously you wonder how some people are able to always write negative comments about Nigeria all the time.
It's very hard to be a wailing wailer all the time,I'm very sure they are the ones paid per post to criticize anything about Nigeria.
Yes things are difficult in Nigeria,Yes I know everything is looking hopeless at the moment,but that doesn't stop me from lauding any good move by Gen Buhari government,and critiquing him whenever I see him and his cabinet members make a wrong move.
P.s I learnt gas is now 640 per kilo( from a high of around 850 per kilo) where I leave,Gen Buhari and Mr minister of state for petroleum should try to bring the price lower for the masses.
God bless Nigeria
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Guyman02: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Sonyboom765:
In other other Nigeria should have taken the insult from UAE in it strife because I do not understand what many of your foolish Igbos are angry about with this decision that was clearly won by the APC govt.

Now that the UAE rescinded it earlier decision does the end not justify the action of the APC led govt or is there something on the matter that only bigotry n hate that you have can see.

Mynd44 Rule 2 violation
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by baralatie(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Between UAE and APC, don't know who is more confused...

It's like the country lacks class.

Sit down and share flight schedule between your country's major carrier and Nigeria's carrier, you are doing like Mother in-law and Daughter in-law.

You are very funny o

grin
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2021
F.G should just ignore UAE, and face UK and Canada.
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by buymyride: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Buhari

Children of 8 will soon arrive to invade this beautiful thread with their hatred
e no go better for you
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by buymyride: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Sonyboom765:
In other other Nigeria should have taken the insult from UAE in it strife because I do not understand what many of your foolish Igbos are angry about with this decision that was clearly won by the APC govt.

Now that the UAE rescinded it earlier decision does the end not justify the action of the APC led govt or is there something on the matter that only bigotry n hate that you have can see.

so it was Igbos only that criticized the government over this and not collectively Nigerians? E no go better for you
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by NGpatriot: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Guy just shut up.... You are a zombie

Which is why your utterance can never be taken seriously.

Continue deceiving yourself and supporting evil.

One day it will surely consume you because many people are working to endure all supporters of evil get a high profit with your return.

I actually know your hateful and bitter type, what's good for Nigeria is bad for you and what is bad for you is good for Nigeria.

Why you are sad, mad and upset that Nigeria for once in our lifetime grew a backbone to protect Air Peace, a vibrant Nigerian business that's paying a thousand plus employees to put food o the table beats me?

You and your kind are so full of hatred, bitterness and bigotry that your daily reality from morning till night must be bad news and when you see good news, you are sad, hopeless, helpless and twist in pain and personal disaster.

Nigeria is actually not your problem, your problem is personal, mental and psychological.

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by brightalo1010: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Joysticks:
Suffering and smiling
Right From time you've been suffering in bitterness, no let frustration affect your brain the more. Nobody is born to pamper you.
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by ogwumgbe: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=108478779]God Bless President Buhari

Children of 8 will soon arrive to invade this beautiful thread with their hatred[/qu

The children only have interest in invading skull mining threads and nothing more

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by ivolt: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2021
socialmediaman:
This is Nigeria
Why would you post this unless you made it yourself.
What is progress, what was being measured?
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by JFBabe: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Thank God. I was hopeful and Hope all is resolved now because our ticket for December vacation in Dubai is already out and I even took my Covid-19 vaccine yesterday.

This is good news.
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Biafrarep(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Sonyboom765:
In other other Nigeria should have taken the insult from UAE in it strife because I do not understand what [b]many of your foolish Igbos [/b]are angry about with this decision that was clearly won by the APC govt.

Lalasticala & Mynd 44, has it become official that any misguided juvenile can come on this platform and insult an ethnic group, Igbos recklessly?

I'm Igbo and supported both Buhari and Hadi Sariki during the diplomatic row with UAE over the maltreatment of Airpeace and in extension, an insult on Nigeria.

Likewise, I saw some monikers who are apparently not Igbos but were against the policy by Nigerian government, yet this juvenile had to profile Igbos for unwarranted insult.

If this guy is not appropriately banned, then it would be unfair to ban others when they respond in kind.
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by NGpatriot: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2021
The previous administration killed our National carrier and decimated the airline industry, but today, we have so many new vibrant airlines, buying new jests every day, flying to so many countries with active government help and support no matter what, even willing to get into diplomatic dogfights to protect Nigerian businesses, trade, jobs and our National interests.

Just imagine if the airline in question is a Northern airline and not Air PEACE, the hypocrites talking dumb rubbish in this thread won't let us hear word or even let us rest with their tribal and bigoted nonsense.

I don't know who swear for you people, but they sure fuckkced you up for real..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2021
triple996:
ironic who displays stupidity the most on this forum
Seek help
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by NGpatriot: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2021
Paxxcarl:
ironic who displays stupidity the most on this forum
Seek help

He said children of hate.

Are you children of hate, or your problem is guilty conscience?
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2021
triple996:
Dem no go like this ! So you go hardly see Dem here grin grin cheesy
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Joysticks:
Suffering and smiling
See one of DEM grin
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
The previous administration killed our National carrier and decimated the airline industry, but today, we have so many new vibrant airlines, buying new jests every day, flying to so many countries with active government help and support no matter what, even willing to get into diplomatic dogfights to protect Nigerian businesses, trade, jobs and our National interests.

Just imagine if the airline in question is a Northern airline and not Air PEACE, the hypocrites talking dumb rubbish in this thread won't let us hear word or even let us rest with their tribal and bigoted nonsense.

I don't know who swear for you people, but they sure fuckkced you up for real..

Correct talk cool
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by KaptainAfrika: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Always check Government and Emirates websites for official, public announcements. The ban is still in place.
Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by tshtsh: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2021
phineas:
Nigeria is right on this one.
Its also a good time for airpeace to ask and renegotiate more slots we must insist on fair trade balance and nothing less.

Air peace should rent planes or borrow for more planes if they must.

Nigeria has done the right thing but never let a conflict go to waste. We must insist on the maximum benefit for naija from this row.trade balance
My opinion is that a lot of nigerian youths are very ignorant and will be worse than the current generation of nigerian leaders. An aviation leader (Dr. Alex) yesterday calculated the trade deficit on the Nigeria-UAE route and it came up to about $500 million in favour of the UAE. In situations like this nigerians ought to look beyond the luxuries of dubai/emirates airline and push for the BASA to be re-negotiated to reduce the trade deficit. But here people are bashing and bashing the FG for taking a firm stand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians At Rigasa Train Station Buy Train Tickets To Avoid Kidnappers / Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station / Emirates Suspends All Flights From Nigeria From September 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.