Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,250 members, 7,853,271 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) (9728 Views)

Cross River Demolishes Historic Monolith, Replaces It With Statue Of Jesus / Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote / Imam Of Peace - Danish Bible Published A New Bible Without The Word "Israel" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Digitallegendzx(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Odingo1:

Muhammad can’t be a comforter promised by Jesus in the Bible, the comforter is a holy spirit that descended on the apostles on the Pentecost day.

Muhammad is far from been a holy spirit, a prophet that have sex rampantly by keeping kidnapped sex slaves after killing their husbands in a war and having more than 13 wives and claim to be given sex power of 30 men from god to go round all his wives and sex slaves in day can’t be comforter. Promising you 72 virgins from god in Muslims heaven.
I believe you are educated so you are rational in thinking if you judge like that then what can you say about king Solomon ... please before you criticise islam learn about it with an open heart ...I believe in prophecy of Jesus PBUH
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Digitallegendzx(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Odingo1:

Yes if you can stand the debate, then create the link and invite me, let me expose your Quran as a copied work from Bible filled with errors both scientific and written errors.
is Friday okay for you let's host it here in Nairaland... Let's create a thread ..
No abuse to any of the scriptures coz as a Muslim is a must for me to respect the Bible. But again dyor on rev14vs6-7
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Donbayor: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
at least theist can emprically prove the existentce of "kanye" unlike d fake , unreal and imaginary skydaddy.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by engrchykae(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Odingo1:

That is plagiarism , that is how the writers of Koran copied from the New Testament of Bible and Jewish Torah while Jewish Torah copied some verses from Sumerian religion in Mesopotamia in the Epic of Gilgamesh which is oldest religious tablet unearthed in ancient Babylon.
you are knowledgeable
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Odingo1: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
is Friday okay for you let's host it here in Nairaland... Let's create a thread ..
No abuse to any of the scriptures coz as a Muslim is a must for me to respect the Bible. But again dyor on rev14vs6-7
Friday is ok, create the thread on religious section then if I see it we debate.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Digitallegendzx(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Odingo1:

Friday is ok, create the thread on religious section then if I see it we debate.
I will mention you...we start by 4
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by cybriz82(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Christian and peace n tuely 5 n 6 we all knw he try this with d other religion...If only God is a man..dude for dn quench since..
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
The Injeel that was revealed to Jesus, is NOT the same as the teachings of Paul which most Christians lazily and ignorantly follow today.

Who told you the teachings of Paul is different from Jesus? grin

Can you please point out the differences?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
the you must be reading the Bible upside down tell about the comforter ...ask your pastor about the king of abysinia that give Muslims refuge in the days of prophet Muhammad S.A.W

Who is the comforter?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by MARIO12ONOJAIFE: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
PUBLISHING HIS OWN BIBLE ONLY MEAN HE HAS ANOTHER TALENT TO WRITE NOT ONLY MUSIC
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
No, it’s not a must for you to respect the Bible. It’s a must for you to respect Jesus and his message (the Injil— this is not the same as the present day Bible). It’s a must for you to respect the Prophets before Jesus and the Torah. For argument sake, you can extend your “respect” to the Tanakh (The uncorrupted version of the Old Testament) but that’s where it stops for you guys. A lot of you are lost because you don’t take the time to study that which you profess.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
forgiveness:

Who told you the teachings of Paul is different from Jesus? grin

Can you please point out the differences?
You throw in a crazy laugh emoji and expect me to waste my time? You high or somn? Go do your own research and come to your own conclusions. A lot y’all going to hell in a speedy hand basket. Y’all just following Wolves like sheep. Don’t worry, you’ll find out soon enough.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
You throw in a crazy laugh emoji and expect me to waste my time? You high or somn? Go do your own digging and come to your own conclusions. A lot y’all going to hell in a speedy hand basket. Y’all just following Wolves like sheep. Don’t worry, you’ll find out soon enough.

Leave story. Who told you the teachings of Paul is different from Jesus teachings?

Differentiate
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by christistruth01: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Blasphemy
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Digitallegendzx(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
forgiveness:

Who is the comforter?
there is no any other comforter of which the Jesus's clearly mean other than the last and the seal of prophet Muhammad SAW
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
there is no any other comforter of which the Jesus's clearly mean other than the last and the seal of prophet Muhammad SAW

Is Muhammadu Holy Ghost? cheesy I mean a spirit? grin

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Digitallegendzx(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
forgiveness:

Is Muhammadu Holy Ghost? cheesy I mean a spirit? grin

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Paul edited bible revelation 14 verse 6-7
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Lukaku95: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Roflmaoo another impoverished, drug addled, 3rd world addict. What the hell did you write up there?
another Muslim terrorist on the loose . Go blow yourself up.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Digitallegendzx:

Did Paul write the book of Acts or John? grin

Was Muhammadu a spirit? Was he holy? grin

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Digitallegendzx(m): 1:49am On Dec 15, 2021
forgiveness:

Did Paul write the book of Acts or John? grin

Was Muhammadu a spirit? Was he holy? grin

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me.
am not here to compete with you oga ... Stop quoting me if you are not open to learn please
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 2:45am On Dec 15, 2021
forgiveness:

Leave story. Who told you the teachings of Paul is different from Jesus teachings?

Differentiate

Who told you the teachings of Paul is the same as Jesus’ teachings?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 2:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
He didn’t edit just a portion, he made everything in the New Testament up on his own.He destroyed Jesus’ movement from within by telling people to no longer listen to Jesus’ Disciples or their preaching of what Jesus PERSONALLY taught them but to listen to him [Paul/Rabbi Shau’l/Saul] alone. It got so bad that Peter (Jesus’ right hand man) and James (Jesus’ blood brother) got into a boxing fight on different occasions with Paul because they were like “Who are you? We don’t know you! Where are you from and why are you claiming to be a Disciple when we never met you or studied with you. You are NOT one of us! You are a Roman Citizen (The Romans were determined to destroy Jesus and his followers. That’s why they executed him). You never met Jesus! Jesus died almost 30 yrs ago, but here you come claiming Jesus met you and gave you a different message…”.

In a nutshell (not verbatim) that’s what happened. But, you get the point.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2021
Lukaku95:
another Muslim terrorist on the loose . Go blow yourself up.
Even your fathers are still not smart enough to figure out how to produce 24hr electricity for your nation, so it’s no surprise that their sons don’t have a sense of history or self.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Odingo1: 3:03am On Dec 15, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
I will mention you...we start by 4
Ok
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
am not here to compete with you oga ... Stop quoting me if you are not open to learn please

You didn’t teach anything but spewing gibberish.

Is that what you people were told that Muhammadu was the comforter?

Do you know why it cannot be him?

It’s because the Bible always prophesied about future events before it ever happened. And both the coming of Jesus and the Holy Spirit were already prophesied long before it actually came to pass.

Muhammadu is not the Holy Spirit and stop deceiving yourself.

The promise of Holy Spirit is necessary because Man lost it at the garden of Eden through Adam and Eve due to sin.

And Jesus came to restore back what we lost through Adam, by washing away mankind’s sin through His blood. Holy Spirit was promised to those who believed it and it came upon man on the day of Pentecost.

Holy Spirit is the restoration of spirit of God Man lost in the Garden.

If you don’t know about Genesis of mankind, you will be fooled to believe Muhammadu is that spirit to prove man’s relationship has been restored through the blood of Jesus.

You must have learnt something today.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:

Who told you the teachings of Paul is the same as Jesus’ teachings?

Because it’s in line with the prophets teachings.

Now answer my question
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
He didn’t edit just a portion, he made everything in the New Testament up on his own.He destroyed Jesus’ movement from within by telling people to no longer listen to Jesus’ Disciples or their preaching of what Jesus PERSONALLY taught them but to listen to him [Paul/Rabbi Shau’l/Saul] alone. It got so bad that Peter (Jesus’ right hand man) and James (Jesus’ blood brother) got into a boxing fight on different occasions with Paul because they were like “Who are you? We don’t know you! Where are you from and why are you claiming to be a Disciple when we never met you or studied with you. You are NOT one of us! You are a Roman Citizen (The Romans were determined to destroy Jesus and his followers. That’s why they executed him). You never met Jesus! Jesus died almost 30 yrs ago, but here you come claiming Jesus met you and gave you a different message…”.

In a nutshell (not verbatim) that’s what happened. But, you get the point.

Where did you get this jargon from? Very ridiculous. grin

Can you please tell me the teachings of Paul?

I wants to see it different from the teachings of Jesus.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
forgiveness:

Because it’s in line with the prophets teachings.

Now answer my question

Pheeewww, where do I start with this one?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
forgiveness:

Where did you get this jargon from? Very ridiculous. grin

Can you please tell me the teachings of Paul?

I wants to see it different from the teachings of Jesus.

You just exposed yourself that you have no idea what you’re following. You better go find out if I’m lying or wrong before you end up in a place you’ll regret after you take your last breath.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
But Qur'an can never,will and forever continue to exist the way it is... As a matter of fact and proof to avoid unnecessary agurement and being qoute by religion bigots there is only one version of Qur'an forever Allahu Akbar...i believe in Bible as it was mentioned in the Qur'an also apostles Jesus peace be upon him.
Both are fictional stories of the Semitic people of the Middle East
Nothing to do with Black people and that is why they do not mention or reference Black people
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
aribisala0:
Both are fictional stories of the Semitic people of the Middle East
Nothing to do with Black people and that is why they do not mention or reference Black people
Thats absolutely not true. Both books—Quran and Bible— (at least the Old Testament) do mention black people and Black prophets. For one instance, Moses is described as an extremely black man in both.

Why do you guys love talking about what you’ve got no ideas about?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Thats absolutely not true. Both books—Quran and Bible— (at least the Old Testament) do mention black people and Black prophets. For one instance, Moses is described as an extremely black man in both.

Why do you guys love talking about what you’ve got no ideas about?
You are funny
Moses was a Hebrew
Are the Hebrews Black Do they identify as s black
You read an English TRANSLATION
and you think you know the bible.

"Black people " refers to a race. It is relatively, a new terminology introduced by Eurpeans

If a person e.g . Moses was described as black that would indicate he was "unusual" in the same way an albino might be called "white"
You don't know and don't know that you don't know but think you know it all

Can you relate any stories in the Bible to Ibadan or Abakaliki Ibadan , Accra or Harare

Those stories in the Bible have nothing to do with Yoruba people
Those religions/ideologies are nothing to do with us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Commends LSPWC On Zero Tolerance For Potholes Implementation / Enugu Government Disproves NRC On Efforts Leading To Reopening Of Enugu Airport / Nigeria To Get 3m Euros From Germany For Procurement Of Military Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.