Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Four Strategies To A Tech Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Four Strategies To A Tech Career (676 Views)

How Do I Build A Portfolio As A Tech Professional? / The Dos And Don'ts Of Applying For A Tech Internship / Six Things You Should Not Do As A Tech Newbie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Strategies To A Tech Career by kayodez: 1:52am On Dec 14, 2021
In today's article, I will be writing about how you can actually get started in tech. This is something I have always wanted to write about. I am glad, I am writing this before the year runs out where I know a lot of people are actually thinking of how to start their own careers or looking for ways to stay consistent, switching their jobs and getting into tech. If you fall to the category of these people, this is the right article for you.

I remember when I started my journey to tech. I must say it's been a rosy journey, but it comes with ups and downs. It required me more patience and discipline to eventually break into the field. It cost me significant amount of time learning technologies and languages via tutorials courses on YouTube videos. I have to connect with a lot of people on LinkedIn, Slack, Discord and especially TWITTER. Today, I can proudly say, the responses and supports I got from different people from different countries and continents on Twitter were overwhelming. Oh! my #100DaysOfCode! That's where the journey began.

Continue reading here

https://kaytechit.hashnode.dev/how-to-get-started-in-tech
Re: Four Strategies To A Tech Career by Stephen0mozzy: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2021
What's your opinion about UI/UX...for someone who has a background in design
Re: Four Strategies To A Tech Career by kayodez: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2021
Thank you, if you had read the article well, my opinion on each paths has been well detailed.

Kindly read up and help share in your group too. �
Re: Four Strategies To A Tech Career by Stephen0mozzy: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
I still really would have appreciated your own perspective....from a Nigerian point of view Sir
Re: Four Strategies To A Tech Career by Stephen0mozzy: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
smiley
Re: Four Strategies To A Tech Career by kayodez: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:
angry

Did u click on the UI /UX link?

Also, kindly delete your recent post, let people read from my blog please
Re: Four Strategies To A Tech Career by kayodez: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2021
Well, Going into UI/UX is a good tech path too... But you need to have a good grip on design principles.

Have you used any design tool before? Any?

Stephen0mozzy:
I still really would have appreciated your own perspective....from a Nigerian point of view Sir

(1) (Reply)

/ If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) / Exciting Job Opportunities For Experienced Engineers And Architects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.