Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) (20356 Views)

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
1M na chewing gum money for this burgari era
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
What's really so special about all these nonsense online life.
If small me can dash someone 310k this morning without even making a fuse about it. I've not even gotten a phone call from the person to confirm receipt, yet am not bothered.
Nonsense life
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by MufasaLion: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm as much as I love Cross, tgis publicity of the gift is not needed. I so much hate stuffs like this.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by Worksunlimited: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:
I want to believe the sister will not buy boxers and singlets for him on his birthday. I don't understand that gender at all.

Happy birthday to her, though.

These days na 200naira recharge card dem dey buy
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by Lekan1o1: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You are not a real niggar
You know nothing about that gender son...they might not buy anything for you on your birthday...but they will move mountain for you
Female first love is their brother or father...and they will always do everything possible to see thier brother succeed...if I tell you what that baby girl have contributed to the success of that niggar....you will be shocked
Let me tell you a secret....90 percent of Nigeria females will not be comfortable when thier brother is not succeeding...not because they want to share in his wealth but because of the love and also it is going to give them pride and confidence in thier husband house or their marriage

Ma nigga!!
Even tho U always type like a druggie but the fact is u have too much sense
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Make i see her face if she dope
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by wisdomkid: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
I'd rather open a business of the money's equivalent than give her #1million cash to manage. Anyways, na your sister.

People can put mouth in what does not concern them at all. How many of these things have you done for your siblings on their birthday? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na advise full mouth, pocket empty shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by wisdomkid: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:
I want to believe the sister will not buy boxers and singlets for him on his birthday. I don't understand that gender at all.
Happy birthday to her, though.

For person wey no b your sister? wetin concern you kwanu? If the sis wasn't good, would he have given her 1 million Naira? We just type first, before reasoning. If e buy am toothpick, na your problem? e com complain for ya house? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by Kriss216: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
wisdomkid:

For person wey no b your sister? wetin concern you kwanu? If the sis wasn't good, would he have given her 1 million Naira? We just type first, before reasoning. If e buy am toothpick, na your problem? e com complain for ya house? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided
So, wetin come concern you for my post
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by TheOmoney(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sister weh nor even get picture
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by caesymore(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You are not a real niggar
You know nothing about that gender son...they might not buy anything for you on your birthday...but they will move mountain for you
Female first love is their brother or father...and they will always do everything possible to see thier brother succeed...if I tell you what that baby girl have contributed to the success of that niggar....you will be shocked
Let me tell you a secret....90 percent of Nigeria females will not be comfortable when thier brother is not succeeding...not because they want to share in his wealth but because of the love and also it is going to give them pride and confidence in thier husband house or their marriage

WOrd

Working and living on my own and can afford my bills yet Elder Sis still drops without being billed ...

another Word

If you don't have a sister in this life , apologizes natured robbed you real bad.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by suffering: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
In one move she got wealthier than all Nairalanders. Lol. Una no go die well.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by Nmezor(f): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nice one Cross, cross
Re: BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) by Melaninprincess(f): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
I don't know who will gift me 1m but I'm confident that I'll win amazing gifts from Nescafe if I consistently partake in this promo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates 1.9million Followers On Instagram (photos) / Zonju Hosts First Abuja Seafood Fiesta Night With Personalities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.