Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Termination Without Pay And Being Reported To The Police Station - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Termination Without Pay And Being Reported To The Police Station (299 Views)

Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police / Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? / Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Termination Without Pay And Being Reported To The Police Station by decency1993: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2021
Can you people imagine this case. The Company by name Greywolf Empire with office address at No. 9 Ogundipe street, Santo Estate Akowonjo Lagos is owing me of 4 months and half salary worth up to 300,000. They started by seizing my working tool, I didn't know it was part of their termination plan. They have terminated my employment without paying
my outstanding salary, I seized their working tool with me and they just reported me to the shasha police station at Akowonjo Lagos State, claiming I stole their properties. "Why not pay me my money and have your property". Am calling on all the youth here in Naira Land with similar case to help me ooo. This is not fair. If you have similar case with this same company, just come out now and claim your money. I need testifiers to boost our claim. My account is red but I have been working and now am to report at the police station. I need your advice guys. It's urgent
Re: Termination Without Pay And Being Reported To The Police Station by dollynnn(f): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Get a lawyer .
Re: Termination Without Pay And Being Reported To The Police Station by salaudol(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Good morning my friend,
The company has the right to recruit and terminate your appointment according to the Labour law. What however you can establish at your own favour are:
1. Was there a contract of employment between you and the company? (Letter of employment stating terms and condition of service).
2. Was there a company hand book? (Wherein the company's rules and regulations, disciplinary procedures, company's value is contained)
3. How long have you been working? Have you outworked your probationary period?
4. Do you have union in the company and you have joined?

Please, whatever answers you have for the above, DO NOT GO TO THE POLICE STATION ALONE (FGN has promised not to pay them December salary untill January 2022....).
..... remember also that you were petitioned with theft!

1 Like

Re: Termination Without Pay And Being Reported To The Police Station by CyberHustle: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Get a lawyer and all evidences that can prove they are owing you salaries and equipments. Evidence will back your word and lawyer will ensure they don't treat you as a random criminal by bribing police to throw you in detention casually. If you have a bond or guarantor with them, better.
Re: Termination Without Pay And Being Reported To The Police Station by Stephen0mozzy: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
They can sue you for defamation and intent to cause harm to the Establishment..for putting their name in the public like this. Them no dey scratch body the way e dey scratch pesin.

Now, tell us the truth... Wetin you do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Start Taking Action About Your Goal / Free Skilled Labor Seminar / Trend closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.