Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid (22182 Views)

Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid / Photos Of Suarez With His Daughters After His Second Goal Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by emmyrate1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yusman316:

UCL is all about wits, form, sometimes luck and most importantly experience. And in the experience department, Real Madrid beats every other team
experience? You have forgotten this madrid team is not the same that won the treble, this madrid team is just in a building face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United / Cuneyt Cakir: Nigeria Vs Argentina Match Referee / Odion Ighalo Wins October’s English Premier League African Player Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.