Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,607 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid (22165 Views)

Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid / Photos Of Suarez With His Daughters After His Second Goal Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by ipobarethieves: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2021
sad
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by kalvoken(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2021
You go just die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by blamingthedevil: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I dey tell you, after that game, the superiority battle between Messi and Ronaldo go finally end grin
It has ended
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by aktolly54(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
At this juncture, Ribery realized that life is more important than contesting for aerial ball.

cool
you want make ribbery gamble with his life with 2 werey defender, pepe and ramos , you no like him At all ...thats 105yrs injuries if he try it

4 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by ominilongest(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Madrid boards did well by signing Kroos and modric they are signing of the ages
if ur midfield can't hold this two my nigga u go chop am like tuwo

5 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Udodiri01: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2021
You might not get the chance to play as ur coming in from injury

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Soso990240(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2021
We already know that Ramos will fight for PSG against Madrid. They did him dirty.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by oluwaahmed: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2021
Na better ogun be wan kee man utd during the first draw against PSG

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Kingmena: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2021
Abeg no go die for peach ooo because you want to prove a point.
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2021
Typical ramos sensationalism. Makes it that much better for the neutrals mind you.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by robosky02(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Interesting but first

“We must halt this ludicrously lugubrious kakistocracy. We must demur against demuren (no onomatopoeic extrapolation) intended. The quotidian stentorian atrabilious ululation is abyssopelagic. The country is on a precipice of apocalyptic crepuscule.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by kilisi(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2021
He should pray that he's fit to play in the game first.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Benprass(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Real Madrid is unarguably the most informed team in Europe right now. You can argue it if you've not being watching them.

Their fluidity and transition when attacking is their greatest weapon.
PSG has great individuals in their rank but team game is still lacking.

The ease they dispatched their top close rivals like Barca, Seville, Inter Milan, Athletico is fearsome.

Leave all this English, we all know must of you dot like Psg cuz of Messi, but you people forget that in football anything can happen. Football of this days is winning that is needed. Anyway Psg will win both home and away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by kinibigdeal(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Real Madrid is unarguably the most informed team in Europe right now. You can argue it if you've not being watching them.

The ease they dispatched their top close rivals like Barca, Seville, Inter Milan, Athletico is fearsome.

Underrate Liverpool at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by TeeKings: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2021
Do not make promises when you are happy, yes it is your duty to play your best to defend your current club but do not make promises. You could even get injured before the match sef so calm down.
Also, be thankful y’all escaped the wrath of the great Manchester United

Check my siggy
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by tankoagaie: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2021
how many u want because almost 2000 are saying hello to u already
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by dfrost: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
At this juncture, Ribery realized that life is more important than contesting for aerial ball.

cool

Any forward's nightmare: a combo of two mad men (Ramos and Pepe) grin

2 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by enemachris(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2021
That was the same statement he made against Chelsea, he brags too much grin

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Alaganature09(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2021
If he like make e play with him power Madrid will still win, But make Dem no try fix PSG with Liverpool oooo cos Liverpool is on fire right now

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by tillaman(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2021
Criminal ni bobo Sergio Ramos yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by dfrost: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2021
Aufbauh:

PSG team has improved lately. You don't expect them to blend easily.

Too many stars and upcoming. Ego is high.

As for Madrid's fluidity I agree but they have not faced in a real test. The teams you mentioned are struggling.

Now they have a test.

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by bencr7: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine neymar, ramos, mpappe, Messi and dimaria

Rest in peace to real Madrid in advance
with diz pple they still struggling against RB Leipzig football is not by individual but by team which PSG lack. Watford used team work to beat hell out of man United with all d world class they have, if u are saying like diz France for beat swilzerland for Europe cup everywell wat happen later u know d story

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by dfrost: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2021
tillaman:
Criminal ni bobo Sergio Ramos yen

Pelu werey... Werey gidi ni cheesy

Salah will never forgive him in decades to come. cheesy grin
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by dfrost: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2021
bencr7:
with diz pple they still struggling against RB Leipzig football is not by individual but by team which PSG lack. Watford used team work to beat hell out of man United with all d world class they have, if u are saying like diz France for beat swilzerland for Europe cup

Did you watch their last three games?
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by charlesm91(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2021
In other words, he’s gon give Madrid a pk grin. Oh my Ramos, miss you bad.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by judedwriter(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Real madrid is on fire now....

Ramos better go on short sabbatica before that game, he may be disgraced.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by bencr7: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2021
dfrost:

Did you watch their last three games?
which club, have u watch real Madrid last 3 games also
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Otunski: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2021
He's yet to play a single game for PSG but here is him making noise about how he's going to stop Madrid. Vinicius Junior is going to mess you guys up . This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine neymar, ramos, mpappe, Messi and dimaria

Rest in peace to real Madrid in advance

That's a great squad to think of, but can the coach use them? How has he been using them since

2 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Comedian2019: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Red card loading....
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by BrutusOj(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:

cool
cheesy cheesy...Pepe and Ramos combination was more of mortal combat back during el classico..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Set To Join West Brom / Odion Ighalo Wins October’s English Premier League African Player Of The Month / It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.