Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) (20397 Views)

Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) / Nigerian PHD Students Stranded In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Congrats
Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by remitarich(f): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Congratulation sir
Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Graphicer: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2022
BriggsBryan:
A Nairalander, named Engr. Victor Eze who had earlier completed a Masters Degree in Construction Project and became a UK certified engineer have now completed a business degree from the prestigious Nottingham Business School UK. He shared the story at his LinkedIn account where he thanked the Nairaland fam for the amazing content they create on daily basis.
Please fam, let’s celebrate him.

Good morning sir
You asked if I can design a poster on my thread. I am still learning sir, but I can try it out and see if you will like it

I couldn't comment on that thread again it says I should try again later
Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Agbecassava: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
BriggsBryan:

Bro, Engr na baba ooh. He also have a daughter and run different companies both in ABJ and the UK as well as NGO. He started from Lagos street selling newspapers on the Island bridge. All of us go make an ooh.

Abeg make the NGO help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU, Senate Leadership In Closed Door Session / "Converting HND To Degree Is Absurd" By Punch Editorial Board / 6 Tips To Make Studying Abroad More Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.