Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

W.F Kumuyi Attends Christmas Carol On Aso Rock (pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / W.F Kumuyi Attends Christmas Carol On Aso Rock (pictures) (1549 Views)

Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: W.F Kumuyi Attends Christmas Carol On Aso Rock (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 2:18am On Dec 23, 2021
Empiree:
It is simple question now. Forget about Xmas. Whoever wants to celebrate is free to do so. I am only telling you what pst. Kumuyi said to his congregation. So again, are you Christian or you are one of those who claimed to be "disciple of Jesus" but are not Christian?.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Attends Christmas Carol On Aso Rock (pictures) by Empiree: 2:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am a follower of Jesus Christ. undecided
Thats all i wanted to know. Thanks and thank you for telling us the truth that Bible is not God's word. For record, I am a Muslim grin
Re: W.F Kumuyi Attends Christmas Carol On Aso Rock (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Empiree:
Thats all i wanted to know. Thanks and thank you for telling us the truth that Bible is not God's word. For record, I am a Muslim grin
Ok undecided
Re: W.F Kumuyi Attends Christmas Carol On Aso Rock (pictures) by Kingsleyebere(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's not wrong for a pastor to minister but when a so called Pastor condemns a festival and goes into the gathering of the celebrators of the condemned festival then Jesus' word should be quoted for the pastor:

Stop judging that you may not be judged; for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you! Matthew 7:1-2
His own mouth condemned him, if he teaches that Christmas is wrong then he has judged himself for going to sit with those practicing what he himself said is wrong! Psalms 1:1 undecided
Says mr judge!! a beg u no get word!
Re: W.F Kumuyi Attends Christmas Carol On Aso Rock (pictures) by Janosky: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Empiree:
So Bible is not God's word. Okay.
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ told you that He, not your Bible, is the Word of God. Stop confusing a book for Him. undecided
Hebrews 4:12, John 17:17 & Isaiah 55:11.
Kobojunkie is confused grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Implication Of The Nigerian Flood And Connection To Suleman / A Quality Praise / Following The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.