Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video (30304 Views)

Erica Mobbed By Crowd In Sierra Leone As She Breaks Down In Tears / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo) / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2021
Boma
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Bmaged: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by wolesmile(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2021
Where is the crowd?
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2021
If you clamour for good governance for these ones...

Something is inherently wrong with the wiring of most Nigerians reason why politicians are able to operate with impunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Antoeni(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2021
The Crowd are Mocking Them
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by ericuzor(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Burgerlomo: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Tega and her wife in Calabar. undecided

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by tarantino1: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2021
Nigerians too foolish.

Person from outside go see security and the way crowd gather them begin assume say na talented musician, actor, or a very important person in the community.

There no go know say na person wey just sit down house for 90 days komot.

We Sabi celebrate rubbish for this country.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2021
What is the crowd welcoming them for?
Sometimes I just don't understand what we do for 2k oooo
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by ImpactBooks: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2021
Can you imagine?! So, this is who dem dey call Tega? We flew from Lagos to Calabar with Ibom Air yesterday. Infact, we were all closed with each other from the time we queue to checked-in (no body even noticed her as she was right behind me) and her seat was adjacent mine in the flight.

When we arrived Calabar, I dey wonder who those 'masquerade' dey gather wait for with all those razzmatazz? The man (in white) was on ground to welcome her in Calabar (he did not flew in to Calabar with Tega o) as I walked past them at the arrival hall..

Lagosians no send her comparing when I observed at the Lagos Airport to Calabar.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2021
The following people loves sex more than their creator:

Kenya

Calabar

Akwa Ibom

Zimbabwe

Ogun

Benue

Owerri

And you reading this
grin
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by nedekid: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2021
Na wah. Tega and her husband.
Bros try sha.

1 Like

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2021
I wish her all the best ,but those people might be her family people or arrangee things

1 Like

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by mmsen: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2021
What 'huge crowd'?

That's the same size crowd that you'll normally see at Margaret Ekpo Airport awaiting a flight.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2021
ImpactBooks:
Can you imagine?! So, this is who dem dey call Tega? We flew from Lagos to Calabar with Ibom Air yesterday. Infact, we were all closed with each other from the time we queue to checked-in (no body even noticed her as she was right behind me) and her seat was adjacent mine in the flight.

When we arrived Calabar, I dey wonder who those 'masquerade' dey gather wait for with all those razzmatazz? The man (in white) was on ground to welcome her in Calabar (he did not flew in to Calabar with Tega o) as I walked past them at the arrival hall..

Lagosians no send her comparing when I observed at the Lagos Airport to Calabar.

True true Lagosians no send am ,if it were to be Angel or any other celebs I bet you would have noticed yourself.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Nice she’s with her husband.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Digmygold: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2021
vickydevoka:

Is better to be a wife than be a useless man on nairaland

A twosome wife is no wife. She's a hoe.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Pootle: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2021
we at the junction waiting for the crowd grin
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by spencer5: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2021
shocked
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by feed70: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2021
free2ryhme:

Nigerians, chai grin

We can celebrate nonsense for this country
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Okortor: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2021
Simp of a man. Tueh.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by shaqur231(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Some headlines na wa sha..... must Boma be mentioned in this post?
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Nicepoker(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2021
Look at what a full grown adult pushed to FP.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by vickydevoka(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Digmygold:

A twosome wife is no wife. She's a hoe.
Even lesbian de get wife n husband . Lol
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by kadiri3(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2021
newswires:

Tega is so much loved in Calabar
all na stage
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Pumpumking: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2021
dollynnn:
grin
Bloggers no get work o
Boma liked her post and voila! it becomes a sensational news

sweeery please xan u replace that rubbish foto on yor profile? did nepa take light?i cant see yansh at tall please..please shange it quick i beg!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by kadiri3(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Even Buhari no get fans like this

u smoke weed ba
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Ikea81: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2021
Once you know Calabar have the highest number of unfaithful wives in Nigeria. Then you will understand the celebration. Infact a study shows 8 out of 10 married Calabar women have 3-5 servicers per time .
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by alizma: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2021
I only feel bad that they are misinforming those kids in the video. The kids in their inquisitive nature will want to know why people are celebrating her only for them to find out sooner or later that she engaged in immoral activities on national televisions, then the kids will start to doubt any little sense of morality in them and concentrate more on what they see our society celebrating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwakwo And His Brother, Ogbonna Pictured Together / Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival / Hilda Dokubo's No Makeup Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.