Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead (31834 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Shut Down Kaduna Today / Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video) / PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Johnnoo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
How did we get here in this country
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by holyfather(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
If these "bandits" cannot be contained I wonder if Nigeria is still a nation.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Theunbothered: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fake noos
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by wisdom042(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Can this clueless security agencies make use of the air strike and shoot this bastard rather than waiting on order from the top which is what keeps us where we are currently no improvements, no one caught, no one killed just innocent citizens dying for the incompetence of the leaders of the country.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by faste: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
newbornmacho:
Useless terrorists. Go and Import more Muslim fighters to come and chase out Jonathan. Bastards.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by dasparrow: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Well, this is obviously the new normal now in Nigeria. Nigerians are getting used to this daily killings and kidnappings unfortunately. Break up Nigeria to save lives before Nigeria happens to you.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by mema900: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Asabe4:
It is so heart breaking how these kind of news have turned "normal" in Nigeria now.

No outrage,nothing...just RIP and we move on to the next one.

It is very scary. May God have mercy.

The people being killed said the people killing them a simply doing business....you won fight for who no won fight for himself
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by SolarEdge: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Very funny
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by EgunMogaji2: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kenn55:

Hmmm. Arming ourselves in the midst of poverty,wickedness and ethnic supremacy battle will be deadly ooo. America will be a child's play.
I think the best situation for Nigeria is to adopt the UK style governance structure where every region will become a mini country and do what works best for them. Any region that wants to remain foolish after that are free at least the impact on the rest of the country will be minimal.

I rest my case grin

The bandits will keep on feasting because we're not ready.

The UK all were armed before, they sorted themselves out and then became civilised. We want to jump into civilised without doing the work.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
SOLDIERS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO CREATE CHECK POINTS ON EVERY INCH OF THAT ROAD ARE BUSY COLLECTING 50 50’ NAIRA FROM BUS DRIVERS IN SOUTH EAST.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by jrusky(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Look at effontry. Kaduna the is just few kilometers away from here in Abuja and we have a rtd Army General as president.

Obasanjo u be man, Abacha u b man I Don my cap much salute sirs.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by phenylalanine(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Paygram:
When we advocate for flight to and fro e be like say pesin to hungry. Your life is not worth risking such journey. Check Sig now
Is there flight from Kaduna to Zaria?
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by stayclearofme: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fbisshit:
undecided at this point I advise every IGBO man and woman never to hit any northern road this December all road leading to the north are deadly.

Tinibu will not say anything even when bandit's killed his brother after paying 7million ransom, he doesn't care all he wants the seat
Common sense is far from people like you? Is Tinubu your president? If una never mention Tinubu una no go rest.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Kenn55: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I rest my case grin

The bandits will keep on feasting because we're not ready.

The UK all were armed before, they sorted themselves out and then became civilised. We want to jump into civilised without doing the work.

Anyway, you have a point.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Comedian2019: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Even with all this killing going on In the North, an average northerner still feels Buhari is working and should be praised. What a height of ethno-religious bigotry.
Northern muslims are wired that way. It's not their fault. They can't just think otherwise. If you give them another Buhari, they'll still vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by anigbajumo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kokaine:
Nigeria is a joke actually. That road should be the most feared road by criminals if we are to judge by military facilities. Its a 30-40 minutes drive that separates Kaduna from Zaria. As soon as you're entering Kaduna from Zaria on that road, you will see 1 division headquarters. And when you enter Zaria from Kaduna on the same road, you will see Nigeria army depot. The place where all these soldiers on the road are trained. So tell me, where is supposed to be the safest road in Nigeria if this country is not all a joke

We don’t need to deceive ourselves, those Santan is human flesh av the support of some security men giving them all the adequate back up…. It’s so saddened that Life is not valued again in our country even people were not be killed like fowl in Syria, Pakistan and Afaghistian like Nigeria….Sadly we av army general as a president and look clueless and directionless.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Akharmony: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
People just deh die like chicken. . . In a sane country some leader will voluntatily resign but in Africa a leader doesn't mind staying in power alone. . .
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by EgunMogaji2: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kenn55:

Anyway, you have a point.

Thanks for your maturity. The ability to consider an alternative opinion without resorting to grunts is rare on NairaLand.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Adolfhitler001: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nigeria is gone there's no going back If bandit can operate between Zaria-Kaduna axis I can beat my chest they can operate anywhere in the country, for those that are not familiar with that place it is just like going into the lions den to kidnap someone the military's personnel in that area should equal one civilian to one force man if we are to go by ratio

1 Like

Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by lookingfly: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
fourboys:
Yet to figure out Why ppl still travel to norhthern states, embarassed embarassed
I was born and brought up there, my parents live there. So i shouldn't go abi?
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Seun360(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
prinsam30:
and helrufai is there building bridges and roads for the dead bodies to cum and use abi. Useless governor

You blame El Rufai now, but no one blamed Tambuwal for what happened lastweek.

Continue with the agenda.

Ewu
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Jungpablo: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lies! Lies!! And more lies!!! The North is very safe nothing is going on there buhari and his service chiefs are doing their jobs protecting lives and property.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Fbisshit: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
stayclearofme:

Common sense is far from people like you? Is Tinubu your president? If una never mention Tinubu una no go rest.
Why I mentioned Tinibu is because your people no your parents are shouting and crying that he should rescue them from IGBOS in Lagos because there's no land again in Lagos for them to do business, Igbo people bought your land and develop it and you're crying. Since Tinibu is Yoruba demi God why shouldn't I call on him when he's tribes men are being killed even after paying for Ransome.
Now tell me, do you have sense at all..
Oya bounce.
Next!!!!
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by mrkings84(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
I intentionally refused to be on this forum for many days now just because this kind of news dey pain me. How can a terrorist group be taking over major federal roads and the authorities will keep mute!

Things have really fallen apart!!!
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by fourboys: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
lookingfly:
I was born and brought up there, my parents live there. So i shouldn't go abi?
peace
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Whobedatte(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Majority of victims are non hausas, mostly Yoruba and Ibos, Kogi, Benue people .
Average Hausa man rarely travel .
I was in Kano for a project for 2 years and I worked with Kano indigenes , you will be amazed majority have not set their foot in nearby kaduna ,let alone Abuja or Lagos .

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by stayclearofme: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fbisshit:

Why I mentioned Tinibu is because your people no your parents are shouting and crying that he should rescue them from IGBOS in Lagos because there's no land again in Lagos for them to do business, Igbo people bought your land and develop it and you're crying. Since Tinibu is Yoruba demi God why shouldn't I call on him when he's tribes men are being killed even after paying for Ransome.
Now tell me, do you have sense at all..
Oya bounce.
Next!!!!
No need responding to an idiot that lack common sense like you. Your tribe are not being killed and kidnapped in Ibo land ? What has your leaders done?
I don't engage in tribalistic talk that you people have turned Nairaland into... So get the fvck out of me you silly ass hole.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Omik111(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
God help this country, only you O Lord we need. As you did in the land of Egypt you are still remain the same God arise and answer your name in Nigeria in Jesus name AMEN
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Ugonna62: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Even with all this killing going on In the North, an average northerner still feels Buhari is working and should be praised. What a height of ethno-religious bigotry.
So unfortunate my brother,.
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by backtalkG(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
God save us from Allah and his boys
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by papamondico: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
My advice to people who want to travel during this festive period shouldn't travel becos the roads are not save for travelling
Re: Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead by Okortor: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
And we have a president? Smh.

Indeed, there was a corntree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo / Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.