Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Heartless Criminals And Bandits Will Be Smoked Out - Buhari Says As Aminu Tambuw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heartless Criminals And Bandits Will Be Smoked Out - Buhari Says As Aminu Tambuw (212 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Criminals And Bandits Will Be Smoked Out - Buhari Says As Aminu Tambuw by Ayinesongya3: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2021
President Buhari has vowed that heartless criminals and bandits will be smoked out across the country.

The President gave the assurance when he received Sokoto state governor, Aminu Tambuwal, in the statehouse Abuja last night, December 13, 2021.

Sokoto state has witnessed several attacks by bandits. Last Monday, December 6, 2021, 23 travelers were killed when the vehicle they were commuting in was ambushed by bandits who opened fire on them.

Posting photos from his meeting with Gov Tambuwal on his Facebook page, President Buhari wrote

"Governor Aminu Tambuwal briefed me tonight on the security situation in the State. I assured him of the commitment and support of the Federal Government, towards the full restoration of peace and security.

I have the full assurance of our security chiefs that these heartless bandits and criminals will be smoked out, wherever they might be, and brought to justice. We will not rest until this is achieved.

May the souls of the victims Rest In Peace. Amen. My vow is that this tragic loss of lives will not be in vain.''

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/regional/Heartless-criminals-and-bandits-will-be-smoked-out-Buhari-says-as-Aminu-Tambuwal-visits-him-505996

Re: Heartless Criminals And Bandits Will Be Smoked Out - Buhari Says As Aminu Tambuw by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
This man too mumu

1 Like

Re: Heartless Criminals And Bandits Will Be Smoked Out - Buhari Says As Aminu Tambuw by Flexherbal(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
They have been saying this same thing for years now, yet nothing has changed.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed : Plans To Sabotage The Current Efforts In Tackling Armed Banditry / Governor Sanwo-olu On Patrol With His Men / Legendary Hypocrisy Of Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.