Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage (2917 Views)

Infinix Hot 10T (65,400) Vs TECNO Spark 7p (60,900) Which Should U Buy? (photos) / The Good And Bad Sides Of Tecno Spark 7p After Using For A Week / TECNO Spark 7p (N60,900) Vs Infinix Hot 10 (N63,400) Which Should U Buy?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by NightFood: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
harryodilli19:
Try the new Spark 8p. I like the fact that Tecno has blown the users mind with this phone as it is cheap and comes with a powerful mediatek processor.
sure, the spark 8p isnt a bad device too
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by olamideee: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
NightFood:
A friend of mine uses the spark 7 and the battery is working just fine
andelawhite:
I can't relate to this because my battery still acts normal like when I first bought my Spark 7. I think you are doing something wrong.
Spark 7p not spark 7
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by Wanni25(f): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
This can't be true! This device has been proven and tested!
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by Kakadancefreak(f): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
NightFood:
A friend of mine uses the spark 7 and the battery is working just fine

This is just to sabotage the brand or product.
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by olamideee: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Kakadancefreak:

Wanni25:
This can't be true! This device has been proven and tested!
Show some bit of Respect

Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by olamideee: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Kakadancefreak:

Every other users on GSM Arena just want to sabotage the brand also right?? Idiot marketer

If stupidity is an art, then you gotta be the Picasso of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by olamideee: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Silly forum full of marketers, instead of addressing the main issue, even when another user in the same thread claim to have same issue.

Couldn't even differentiate between spark 7 and spark 7p

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by olamideee: 12:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Flamees:

Bro my Infinix Hot10T did same today
Charged phone to 93 percent left the phone at home and went to school in coming back i saw 68% i shocked
So i decided to reduce the refresh rate to 60Hz
I fully charged it for the past 4hrs it watched it, it only droped to 97%

Thanks I tried this, but also not that convincing.
Probably the issue here is different. 19% gone

Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by d3cod3r(m): 4:40am On Dec 21, 2021
Try taking it to a gsm software technician to backup your files and downgrade the firmware. You can backup your files by yourself too.
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by olamideee: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2021
d3cod3r:
Try taking it to a gsm software technician to backup your files and downgrade the firmware. You can backup your files by yourself too.
Won't it void my warranty, and can you pls make some suggestions of places. I have been contacting calcare but they are not so responsive
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by Flamees(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2021
olamideee:

Thanks I tried this, but also not that convincing.
Probably the issue here is different. 19% gone
That's why i run from system update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by OlofofoAdugbo1: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Probably you take your device to CarlCare if there is a way out. Or you return your unit to get another one. And the phone is a good phone
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by d3cod3r(m): 6:32am On Dec 22, 2021
olamideee:

Won't it void my warranty, and can you pls make some suggestions of places. I have been contacting calcare but they are not so responsive
Which state are you from?
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by olamideee: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2021
d3cod3r:

Which state are you from?
Osun, stay in osogbo
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by Cheezzyy: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
NightFood:
sure, the spark 8p isnt a bad device too
yeah, confused on which to go for btw spark 7p and 8p
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by Freelancerx: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2021
Maybe try doing a hard reset? Sorry for the stress
lovedoctor26:
Yes I did
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by NightFood: 1:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Cheezzyy:
the choice is yours, the spark 8p is the latest sha
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by Cheezzyy: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
NightFood:
the choice is yours, the spark 8p is the latest sha
and e dey enter my eye
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by NightFood: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Cheezzyy:
and e dey enter my eye
e must na, na better phone
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by selfdefence: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Try reducing the refresh rate of the phone, plus you can use battery management app to optimize battery usage.
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by selfdefence: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Cheezzyy:
you can go for the spark 8p, the upgrade in camera is really amazing
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by Sunkanmiwise(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2022
And a lady friend that bought recently said, it's very okay and she isn't having any issues with it
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by lovedoctor26(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2022
Sunkanmiwise:
And a lady friend that bought recently said, it's very okay and she isn't having any issues with it
She will start having issues if she update the phone buh aside the update, the fone seems to be okay.,,just tell her not to update the fone ooooo.
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
lovedoctor26:
She will started having issues if she update the phone buh aside the update, the fone seems to be okay.,,just tell her not to update the fone ooooo.

Okay, I will let her know. Thanks so much.
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by Cheezzyy: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
selfdefence:
you can go for the spark 8p, the upgrade in camera is really amazing
I'd consider
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by Corroro: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
lovedoctor26:
She will start having issues if she update the phone buh aside the update, the fone seems to be okay.,,just tell her not to update the fone ooooo.
what is wrong with the update now?
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by olamideee: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
lovedoctor26:

Exactly, phone was decent before the updates
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by olamideee: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sunkanmiwise:

Okay, I will let her know. Thanks so much.

Yea better
Re: Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage by olamideee: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help On Airtel Manual Gprs Settings For Blackberry 8310 / MTN Unlimited Browsing From 1am-5am / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.