Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. (56084 Views)

Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria / My Testimony,from Heavenly Currency To American Dollars / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
QueenJay96:
Do you stay in Asaba..... U mentioned ogbogonogo market
Yeah anwai road precisely.
Asabagram
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Deniseme: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Interesting....
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Crazy ahnie grin but mo talk true DAT tract resemble dollapo grin for your mind you go don dey multiply cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Tjesctacy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:
I was hustling in my roadside conglomerate jejely on sunday when this sleek GLK Ash colour pulled by and a very clean good looking chocolatey man wound down the glass and politely signal me to come.

I'm always in my best behaviour whenever I m attending to my customers, even to some of my frustrated customers.
My phonetics go change like say na Britain dem born me, but na packaging, market gimmicks.

So I went to him, curtsey and greeted him. He placed his orders, then I calculated the total for him and he asked if I accept transfer.

I told him yes, called out my bank details to him, minutes later I got confirmation on my account.

I proceeded and packaged all he ordered for, I handled the purchases to him, bid him bye and returned back to my conglomerate grin grin

Okay for the records...I m an akarapreneur, if the English is too big for you to comprehend.... I dey fry akara for roadside na wey dey pay my bills. You gerriit?

I thought he had driven away...he called me back again, as a good Isoko woman, I went back to meet him smiling sheepishly.

From his personality I could tell...say na pastor he be or amongst the committee of sherikokos (deacon).

He stretched forth his hand and handed a dollar like mint paper to me and he said....sister Jesus loves you, God would prosper your business.

I said amen, in my mind I was thinking he gave me a real dollar bill, I quickly put it inside my apron and I was overly sweet to his proclamation.

I don even calculate how to go block all those bereau de change abokis for ogbogonogo market.

Then he drove off ...I was so happy, thinking I yaff hammered.

E later clear from my eyes when I brought my supposed dollar out and found out that, what he gave me was just an ordinary handbill wey them draw Jesus Christ put.

Funny thing was...he had about 5 heavenly currencies with him, he had wanted giving me the 5 p6, but the sister seated at the front seat told him to give me only one.

I was even dissing her in my Isoko mind, for wanting to pour sand inside my garri, I nor know say she was just been a SIMPle lady saving me from the impending shock.

Sis, may God bless you abundantly.
Shey una see my life?

As for those that would bash me for not going to church on Sunday...Newsflash...I don't give a rat scrotum, so save your strength.
I no come beg you for food, leave me for Jesus let him judge me.

If I come beg you money, you nor go give me
So allow me use wetin I get, to get wetin I want.

I am supporting this post with a like. grin

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Simeonjoe1: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:
I was hustling in my roadside conglomerate jejely on sunday when this sleek GLK Ash colour pulled by and a very clean good looking chocolatey man wound down the glass and politely signal me to come.

I'm always in my best behaviour whenever I m attending to my customers, even to some of my frustrated customers.
My phonetics go change like say na Britain dem born me, but na packaging, market gimmicks.

So I went to him, curtsey and greeted him. He placed his orders, then I calculated the total for him and he asked if I accept transfer.

I told him yes, called out my bank details to him, minutes later I got confirmation on my account.

I proceeded and packaged all he ordered for, I handled the purchases to him, bid him bye and returned back to my conglomerate grin grin

Okay for the records...I m an akarapreneur, if the English is too big for you to comprehend.... I dey fry akara for roadside na wey dey pay my bills. You gerriit?

I thought he had driven away...he called me back again, as a good Isoko woman, I went back to meet him smiling sheepishly.

From his personality I could tell...say na pastor he be or amongst the committee of sherikokos (deacon).

He stretched forth his hand and handed a dollar like mint paper to me and he said....sister Jesus loves you, God would prosper your business.

I said amen, in my mind I was thinking he gave me a real dollar bill, I quickly put it inside my apron and I was overly sweet to his proclamation.

I don even calculate how to go block all those bereau de change abokis for ogbogonogo market.

E later clear from my eyes when I brought my supposed dollar out and found out that, what he gave me was just an ordinary handbill wey them draw Jesus Christ put.

Funny thing was...he had about 5 heavenly currencies with him, he had wanted giving me the 5 p6, but the sister seated at the front seat told him to give me only one.

I was even dissing her in my Isoko mind, for wanting to pour sand inside my garri, I nor know say she was just been a SIMPle lady saving me from the impending shock.

Shey una see my life?

As for those that would bash me for not going to church on Sunday...Newsflash...I don't give a rat scrotum, so save your strength.

Walahi you dey try for this comic relieve. If that's how you're funny for real life try dey do skit (try another new one like as akara seller with different funny customers, you'll never run out of content. You fit add that funny boy ejiro Mai come live for yourside).

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Atleast no be runs you dey do, I'm proud of you

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Walahi you dey try for this comic relieve. If that's how you're funny for real life try dey do skit (try another new one like as akara seller with different funny customers, you'll never run out of content. You fit add that funny boy ejiro Mai come live for yourside).
My nephew ogaga you meant?

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thank you.
youmour:
Atleast no be runs you dey do, I'm proud of you

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Pascaldebravoo: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Shey una see my life?

Unfortunately, u do not have faith. If u had had faith u would have converted that money to real money. Go and read Mark 11:24 in order to do the needful next time.
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Kajaard: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did the man extend to you a piece of paper disguised to look like a dollar bill which instead was a piece of paper telling you of God? undecided

If yes, then how did I misconstrue what you clearly expressed in the portion of your text which I posted? undecided

You talk a lot of rubbish. Sometimes learn to keep quiet. You quoted the op out of context and in your usual way of trying to respond to every post on nairaland you wrote rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Kajaard: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:
Thank you.

You no why I like you? You are always yourself, no forming. Keeping it real like a real Isoko lady. God bless your hustle sister cool

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pascaldebravoo:

Unfortunately, u do not have faith. If u had had faith u would have converted that money to real money. Go and read Mark 11:24 in order to do the needful next time.
I could dash you the heavenly currency so your faith can help my faith to convert it into real dollar grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by kunle75(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Shey una see my life?

Follow me please let's talk,thanks
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
kunle75:

Follow me please let's talk,thanks
I just responded.
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kajaard:

You no why I like you? You are always yourself, no forming. Keeping it real like a real Isoko lady. God bless your hustle sister cool
Thank you.who forming epp.

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Shey una see my life?

You are a good writer grin

2 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Donchieli: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ur heavenly race don sure

Next I enter nnebisi road I go come patronize you

ahnie:

Shey una see my life?

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kajaard:
You talk a lot of rubbish. Sometimes learn to keep quiet. You quoted the op out of context and in your usual way of trying to respond to every post on nairaland you wrote rubbish.
Again...Did the man extend to you a piece of paper disguised to look like a dollar bill which instead was a piece of paper telling you of God? undecided

If yes, then how did I misconstrue what you clearly expressed in the portion of your text which I posted? undecided
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ayo2008: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Your hustle without Christ in the equation is not effort in futility. The icing on one's cake is allowing Jesus Christ to be fulfilled involved in your day to day activities. Jesus loves you

Shey una see my life?

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by qanda: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
I had a hearty laff.

Beautiful Read.

Keep writing and sharing.

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ayo2008: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Your hustle without Christ in the equation is not effort in futility. The icing on one's cake is allowing Jesus Christ to be fulfilled involved in your day to day activities. Jesus loves you

Shey una see my life?

Your hustling without Christ been in the equation is effort in futility at the long run. Jesus Christ is the icing on a man's cake why not give him a chance and accept Him as your Lord and saviour today cos He loves you.
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loss his soul in hell!
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Simeonjoe1: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Simeonjoe1: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Yeah ogaga.. I always picture how funny the guy is in my head
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Emperor88(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Candidlady:

cheesy cheesy grin

Swear, i for don reach aboki before i recog. say no be dollar bill

aunty ahnie you just make me fal from bed cheesy cheesy

god will uplift you! You shall be a blessing

¤heavenly currency indeed. Better save it for your heavenly expenses lol¤

Go to a church on sunday(RCCG) and put the heavenly currency in their offering box. Awon weyrey
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
ayo2008:
Your hustling without Christ been in the equation is effort in futility at the long run. Jesus Christ is the icing on a man's cake why not give him a chance and accept Him as your Lord and saviour today cos He loves you.
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loss his soul in hell!
Stop lying in the name of God. Jesus Christ never promised anyone he would be the icing on their cake. He instead said if you chose go give up your hustling and your cake entirely for His sake, He will give you something entirely different to last you for eternity.... John 6 vs 25 - 44 undecided

Way too many of you don't even know Jesus Christ or His actual teachings and commandments, but are all too quick to shove your ignorance at others to decieve them. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by kunle75(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

I just responded.

Thanks
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Emperor88:
Go to a church on sunday(RCCG) and put the heavenly currency in their offering box. Awon weyrey
Na RCCG of Deeperlife get that so-called heavenly currency there? undecided

Great idea though! Shove that thing back in their offering box for them. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by AleAirHub(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Chai....

My tribal never disappointment someone with their opposite lala grin grin grin

Mad original girl grin grin grin

akarapreneur cheesy

Your write don easy off my sad mood today, thank you kiss

ahnie:

Shey una see my life?

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by simplesearch: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sister, if only you know what eternity holds for you. You won't even consider stealing God's time on your personal business. Heaven is for the courageous not for cowards, I pray God will open your eye to see what he's preparing for you!
Funny enough, is it not because you're healthy that makes you act or think this way. Go and see those with bundles of money who only want their health back at any cost. If you're in doubt ask Dangote who couldn't but watch his brother die, even with all the money at his disposal. Money is good, but it is just not the most important thing in life.
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please cherish the words in that paper it's will prosper your way
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by SafetyPlug(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Chai comrade you're on point.
The queues is bae,the customers de over humble themselves on Sundays.

The ones we dey car go come down begging you frantically to sell to them, them go even dash you the change joinam,if you come be fyne girl and good looking them go try to impress you.
Lolz

Honestly.

If you come dey near a big church(probably Catholic church), after the morning Mass,na flood gate oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Candidlady: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Emperor88:

lol

me iwant earthly currency.. Destination is heaven and ihavent gotten there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.