Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner (19808 Views)

9th NASS: PDP Forecloses Contest For Senate President, Speaker / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs / Buhari Forecloses Former DSS Boss Daura’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by BigYash: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
She has been very quiet lately grin
Hand meet d idiot.. But she go don gather small thing sha.. Na zombie like mgrilz still dey suffer ,dey defend rubbish ..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by Downtownny: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by Mummyfour(f): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
backnbeta:
Watch bubu compensate her with another office soon undecided
I doubt it.
But let's wait and see.
I believe this is what they decided to use to settle her, even though they knew it would not work after all.
I also believe they now have an excuse to withhold any further kind of compensation from her.
Do you think they love her or would prefer her to their people?
Joe igbokwe is still lamenting that nobody has invited him to aso rock to drink coffee with the president despite all the noise he makes, shouting himself hoarse because of APC grin grin
I laugh.
She is just a stooge from the south that is used to stir trouble

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by ABCtutors: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
She will be well compensated.

Call us for private ICAN and ACCA lectures. Anywhere you in Ibadan, we got you covered.
You are just a DM or WhatsApp away.
ICAN is as simple as ABC
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by baralatie(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
shocked

I don't understand
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by baralatie(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mummyfour:
I doubt it.
But let's wait and see.
I believe this is what they decided to use to settle her, even though they knew it would not work after all.
I also believe they now have an excuse to withhold any further kind of compensation from her.
Do you think they love her or would prefer her to their people?
Joe igbokwe is still lamenting that nobody has invited him to aso rock to drink coffee with the president despite all the noise he makes, shouting himself hoarse because of APC grin grin
I laugh.
She is just a stooge from the south that is used to stir trouble
Are u sure?
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by Germi9: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Are there no better candidates from that same geo political region ? Who is forcing this woman on Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by foreshore(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by Oppy2k2: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by holyfather(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Serves her well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by helicoptarr: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
socialmediaman:
The despot has finished Nigeria! Look at Nigeria spiraling downwards twice under his watch

Prohress in terms of what specifically?
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by socialmediaman: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
helicoptarr:

Prohress in terms of what specifically?

Progress in the negative direction

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by techWriter5: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
It culminated in price sobs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by GGirll: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
I remember asking about her last week, is it that I prophesied or what? Omo I'm a prophet oh NL members take note o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by slowice(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maybe the palmwine she use drug bubu Don finally clear for him eye... Bubu gulp 5ltrs finish think say na kunu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by bejeria101(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
BeardedmeatR:

Extremely quiet lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by BABANGBALI: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
she has been used and dumped

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by Lionnation: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
visijo:
Dating a girl with a kid is not easy sometimes, just a little argument she uploads her kid and captions “my only happiness” ��‍♂️
that thing irritates

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by Sctests: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
That woman wey dey guzzle kain-kain like say tommorow no dey. grin

E shock am no be small. Old hag. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by Zetty177x: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Is this heading ok? Some writers and English though

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Englandboy:
u forgot to smoke ur kpoi this morning
I have just replenished my stash. Want some?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
I have just replenished my stash. Want some?
enjoy the rest of ur day bro Good bless u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by Asiri1991: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
I think the deliberate attempt to balkanize the Igbo by the federal government is a blessing to them. Who noticed that every single appointment from south east is for an Igbo man or woman? The one for southwest is for Yorubas. And the ones for south south are shared between the Igbos and others.
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Englandboy:
enjoy the rest of ur day bro Good bless u
Tenkio mahn!
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by DemMannaScam: 5:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Zombies will doubt this chart
Same way the clueless ignoramus folks (like u) doubt the obvious PLANdemic vaccine terrorism going on...

socialmediaman:
The despot has finished Nigeria! Look at Nigeria spiraling downwards twice under his watch
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
So she's only good for firing wailing losers while Abokis are good for chopping money abi
JAMO84:
It's good like that. I want her to continue to fire PDP wailing losers
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by socialmediaman: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Zombies will doubt this chart
Same way the clueless ignoramus folks (like u) doubt the obvious PLANdemic vaccine terrorism going on...

What’s so special about this vaccine? How is it different from the vaccines you took in the past, except that the research methods and procedures have improved?

You may think you’re wiser than Solomon and all the medical experts out there, but to me, you sound like someone from one of those regions in Nigeria who rejected polio vaccines because they thought the vaccines were designed to stop their reproduction, and many people from those regions got physically disabled as a result
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by DemMannaScam: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
socialmediaman:

What’s so special about this vaccine? How is it different from the vaccines you took in the past, except that the research methods and procedures have improved?

You may think you’re wiser than Solomon and all the medical experts out there, but to me, you sound like someone from one of those regions in Nigeria who rejected polio vaccines because they thought the vaccines were designed to stop their reproduction, and many people from those regions got physically disabled as a result

One "special thing" about this vaccine is that people are being forced to take it. Nobody was forced to take polio vaccine.
Employers are sacking their workers who have not taken corona vaccine. Employers never sacked their workers who did not take the polio vaccine.

Another "special thing" about this vaccine is that, there are people who still contracted corona virus after taking it.
People who took polio vaccine never contracted the polio virus, they are polio free.

This tells me that the corona vaccine u took is useless, it can't protect u at all.
That poison (called vaccine) will kill u faster than the corona virus...

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by socialmediaman: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
DemMannaScam:

One "special thing" about this vaccine is that people are being forced to take it. Nobody was forced to take polio vaccine.
Employers are sacking their workers who have not taken corona vaccine. Employers never sacked their workers who did not take the polio vaccine.

Another "special thing" about this vaccine is that, there are people who still contracted corona virus after taking it.
People who took polio vaccine never contracted the polio virus, they are polio free.

This tells me that the corona vaccine u took is useless, it can't protect u at all.
That poison (called vaccine) will kill u faster than the corona virus...

So let me get this straight, there was nothing scientific that you found wrong with the COVID vaccine, but you concluded it was poison? Maybe you need to reevaluate your research mediums and methods.

Secondly, the vaccine is meant to protect your respiratory organs. The COVID virus can still be in your body but the vaccine prevents it from reproducing rapidly and attacking the lungs… it doesn’t completely eliminate the virus from the body, and it doesn’t completely prevent the virus from being present in some parts of your body like nose and mouth, which explains why someone who had the vaccine could still test positive and maybe even feel symptoms. But fact still remains, it protects you from serious illness and hospitalization over 99% of the time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos) / My Journey To Aso-rock Was Not Fruitful- Nans Zone B Cordinator / Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.