Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner (19812 Views)

9th NASS: PDP Forecloses Contest For Senate President, Speaker / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs / Buhari Forecloses Former DSS Boss Daura’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by DemMannaScam: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Typical response from you
Type long epistle you were given by fake news, yet ignoring the main points...

WHERE WAS COVID 19 IN 2018 & PREVIOUS YEARS? WHERE DID THE VIRUS COME FROM? We did not hear anything about corona virus until 2020. Where was the virus all these years? Who created it and why?

WHY ARE PEOPLE BEING FORCED TO TAKE THE CORONA VIRUS VACCINE? When nobody was forced to take the polio vax.

WHY ARE VACCINATED PEOPLE STILL SCARED OF UNVACCINATED PEOPLE? WHY ARE THEY WORRIED IF THEY'VE BEEN VACCINATED?
People who took the polio vax were never worried about those who didn't take it.

If you cannot answer these questions, then know that there is something wrong with your brain...

Finally, there are so many people who got corona virus and cured it without taking the vaccine.

There are drugs (herbal & non herbal) people used to cure themselves when they contracted corona virus... They didn't use any vaccine!

Again, if you cannot reason out & explain why people are being forced to take these vaccines, just know that there is something terribly wrong with your brain...

socialmediaman:

So let me get this straight, there was nothing scientific that you found wrong with the COVID vaccine, but you concluded it was poison? Maybe you need to reevaluate your research mediums and methods.

Secondly, the vaccine is meant to protect your respiratory organs. The COVID virus can still be in your body but the vaccine prevents it from reproducing rapidly and attacking the lungs… it doesn’t completely eliminate the virus from the body, and it doesn’t completely prevent the virus from being present in some parts of your body like nose and mouth, which explains why someone who had the vaccine could still test positive and maybe even feel symptoms. But fact still remains, it protects you from serious illness and hospitalization over 99% of the time
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by socialmediaman: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Typical response from you
Type long epistle you were given by fake news, yet ignoring the main points...

WHY ARE PEOPLE BEING FORCED TO TAKE THE CORONA VIRUS VACCINE? When nobody was forced to take the polio vax.

WHY ARE VACCINATED PEOPLE STILL SCARED OF UNVACCINATED PEOPLE? WHY ARE THEY WORRIED IF THEY'VE BEEN VACCINATED?
People who took the polio vax were never worried about those who didn't take it.

If you cannot answer these questions, then know that there is something wrong with your brain...

Finally, there are so many people who got corona virus and cured it without taking the vaccine.

There are drugs (herbal & non herbal) people used to cure themselves when they contracted corona virus... They didn't use any vaccine!

Again, if your brain cannot reason out & explain why people are being forced to take these vaccines, just know that there is something terribly wrong with it...

This debate goes nowhere when you really can’t debate without being very rude and insulting.

So to answer your first question. People are not being forced to take the vaccine. They’re being given a choice; take the vaccine or go work for someone else. The same way you have to take some vaccines before you’re allowed to travel to some countries. So how does that equate to being forced? You’re ok with companies requiring their employees to meet certain academic requirements but you’re not ok with same policy on health requirements?

Now my follow up question to this is, what scientific issue(s) did you find wrong in the process of production or ingredients of Covid vaccines that qualify them as useless and poisonous? Abi the vaccine resemble one despot in Aso Rock?

To your second question, vaccinated people are scared of the unvaccinated because we’re still in a pandemic and there’s cause to worry especially about mutations, unless the virus is eliminated. Covid is transmissible from person to person so the worries are justified though the vaccine protects 99% of the time. Let me repeat, we’re still in a pandemic and those fears won’t go away until the virus is eliminated.
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by DemMannaScam: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Foolish logic from u as usual

No employer ever stated thus:
Take the polio vaccine, or don't work for me.
Take the yellow fever vaccine, or don't for me.

It is when covid 19 surfaced, the vaccine became a requirement for work. cheesy

Since your brain cannot even decode that people are forced to take the vax, it can NEVER reason out and explain where the corona virus came from. As in where it was hiding all these years... because we never heard of it until 2020.
Who released it into the world & why?

Conclusion:
It's obvious there's something terribly wrong with your brain. FACT!!!

socialmediaman:

This debate goes nowhere when you really can’t debate without being very rude and insulting.

So to answer your first question. People are not being forced to take the vaccine. They’re being given a choice; take the vaccine or don’t work for me. The same way you have to take some vaccines before you’re allowed to travel to some countries. So how does that equate to being forced? You’re ok with companies requiring their employees to meet certain academic requirements but you’re not ok with same policy on health requirements?

Now my follow up question to this is, what scientific issue(s) did you find wrong in the process of production or ingredients of Covid vaccines that qualify them as useless and poisonous?

To your second question, vaccinated people are scared of the unvaccinated because we’re still in a pandemic and there’s cause to worry especially about mutations, unless the virus is eliminated. Covid is transmissible from person to person so the worries are justified though the vaccine protects 99% of the time. Let me repeat, we’re still in a pandemic and those fears won’t go away until the virus is eliminated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by DemMannaScam: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
As usual, after the long epistle you still can't unravel the source of the virus cheesy
Your brain cannot just think and try to determine where this virus was all these years, where it came from, the people who created it, and the reasons they did so...

Copy & paste "expert" cheesy
You spend most of ur time feeding on trash from PLANdemic agents aka vaccine terrorists. cheesy

You cant even probe to have an idea how this virus came about...

O boy you mumu no be small o...

socialmediaman:

So to answer your first question. People are not being forced to take the vaccine. They’re being given a choice; take the vaccine or go work for someone else. The same way you have to take some vaccines before you’re allowed to travel to some countries. So how does that equate to being forced? You’re ok with companies requiring their employees to meet certain academic requirements but you’re not ok with same policy on health requirements?

Now my follow up question to this is, what scientific issue(s) did you find wrong in the process of production or ingredients of Covid vaccines that qualify them as useless and poisonous? Abi the vaccine resemble one despot in Aso Rock?

Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by socialmediaman: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
DemMannaScam:
As usual, after the long epistle you still can't unravel the source of the virus cheesy
Your brain cannot just think and try to determine where this virus was all these years, where it came from, the people who created it, and the reasons they did so...

Copy & paste "expert" cheesy
You spend most of ur time feeding on trash from PLANdemic agents aka vaccine terrorists. cheesy

You cant even probe to have an idea how this virus came about...

O boy you mumu no be small o...

Is your job requiring the vaccine? You sound so mad. Fight them, don't fight me. Provide them with the 'secret' research you did which you have not provided here, maybe they might reconsider
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by ArewaNorth: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Lauretta Onochie should know that Buhari can never stick his neck for a southerner, they can only be use as a political tools

So you want him to renominate her so that you keep saying trash?

This is childish!
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by DemMannaScam: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
AS USUAL, you still avoided mentioning the origin of the virus
With all your copy & paste theory & analysis sourced from fake news platforms, u still can't say where covid was before 2020
You can't tell us the people who created and released the virus, and why they did so... cheesy

SHAME!!!

socialmediaman:

Is your job requiring the vaccine? You sound so mad. Fight them, don't fight me. Provide them with the 'secret' research you did which you have not provided here, maybe they might reconsider
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by socialmediaman: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
DemMannaScam:
AS USUAL, you still avoided mentioning the origin of the virus
With all your copy & paste theory & analysis sourced from fake news platforms, u still can't say where covid was before 2020
You can't tell us the people who created and released the virus, and why they did so... cheesy

SHAME!!!

I answered 2 of your questions, which was the courteous thing to do, but you haven't answered mine, yet you're demanding more answers like I'm your Google chaperone. Entitlement mentality, don't you think?
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by DemMannaScam: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
AS USUAL, copy & paste expert dodges talking about the origin of covid 19.
The werey cannot explain where the PLANdemic was before 2020.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu no good o

socialmediaman:

I answered 2 of your questions, which was the courteous thing to do, but you haven't answered mine, yet you're demanding more answers like I'm your Google chaperone. Entitlement mentality, don't you think?
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2021
ArewaNorth:

So you want him to renominate her so that you keep saying trash?

This is childish!

It wasn't childish when the same senate rejected Magu nomination and confirmation but he kept him there in EFCC for 4 years
Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by ArewaNorth: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

It wasn't childish when the same senate rejected Magu nomination and confirmation but he kept him there in EFCC for 4 years
Their case is entirely different!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) / Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah / APC Leaders Met With The President Elect Today At The Defence House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.