Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS (12964 Views)

Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison / Why Children Are Prime Targets Of Armed Groups In Northern Nigeria / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by cyprex: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Xscape1993:
Better. This is a welcome development. This is the best news of the century.

I think you are talking more out-of envy than desire for a better Nigeria
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by ALFADOS(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please let all of them be kidnapped at once so that we can reshuffle another sets of political criminal
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by slowice(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nothing concern me here, if na only dem sef I go congratulate d kidnapper buy dem beer for removing burdens off our shoulders... Nonsense
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Zagee: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
"....presents the country as ungovernable "

Is this country being governed actually?
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
faste:
How does kidnapping Na members bring anarchy?Are there more Nigerian than those kidnapped thus far!
Ok
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
[s]this is worse than the civil war. Do you know how the number of Nigerias who pee die daily up north? What of down South? Do you know the amount spent to prosecute the civil war isn't up to half of what has been spent on terrorism, banditry , kidnapping in 5 years? Anyone who thinks we're not in a serious war should do be recommended for an EEG. That money spent on munitions, if spent in youth empowerment, would have made sense [/s]
Wow what a write up..read about the civil war and get back to me man..
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Some people will die, and some won't...... nigeria is driving to serious anarchy......the masses are extremely hungry and angry........with the way things are going , nigerians will start stealing pot of rice, pot of soup at bus stops, from restaurants etc
Yeah you just made my point. Thanks for that..

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by greatnationmedi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Is this a series? Can I get more episodes to air in our TV station?
DannyWalker:

Kidnap Buhari abeg. grin

Watch my short film on YouTube titled daughters of Lilith episode One...

Abeg subscribe oh grin Don't do watch and run... Link in my signature below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiUyv6lY42M&t=151s
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by BABANGBALI: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
It’s long overdue
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by GrandMasters: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Great news
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Mypeople2(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
hisexcellency34:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-national-assembly-members-others-are-targets-of-kidnapping-assassination-dss/
If they are targets of kidnap, that one nor be problem.The only problem I see here is you not adding Bubu to the list.
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by BABANGBALI: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
cyprex:

I think you are talking more out-of envy than desire for a better Nigeria
what envy? Those your family members you think we are envying, killed this country, they all deserve to die and if you don’t stop supporting them, you’ll be served the same treatment
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by BABANGBALI: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
OZAOEKPE:
God should make this a reality
ameeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by DannyWalker: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
greatnationmedi:
Is this a series? Can I get more episodes to air in our TV station?

shocked bros abeg no pull my legs oh...

It's going to be a series... This is episode One, will be shooting episodes 2,3,4
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by DrObum(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why are they telling us?
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by aimmoney9: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
JAMO84:
High birth rate is the number one cause of insecurity in the north.

ARGUE WITH YOURSELF
No, it's the almajiri system that gave birth to all this.... grin

China is overpopulated and there's no insecurity.... grin

Argue with me.... grin
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by writeprof(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
So, why tell us? What do they want us to do? Do your job for you oga DSS? Is this type of thing not enough to sack this man and his employer for incompetence?
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Carlylepneuma: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
sad sad How bad insecurity has gotten in this great,most populous black nation,all because we have a giant walking disaster called Buhari.But the interesting fact is that the regions that voted him in are paying heavily in tears and blood for their costly mistake.
and I guess u find it amusing huh?
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Kaymaxine(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
All of una wey dey support am publicly,keep your opinion to heart o.
DSS guys are on nairaland o.
Enjoy your Christmas in peace.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by kabillionaire(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
If it were so, we won't be complaining.
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Eriokanmi: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Wow what a write up..read about the civil war and get back to me man..
My uncle died in the civil war as a Nigeria soldier, same way soldiers and police are being killed like fowl today. You're not talking to a kid. Can you estimate the number of people who have been displaced in the north aline as a result of boko haram incursion? There are refugee camps across borno, benue, yobe, zanfara, katsina, taraba, adamawa, benue, bauchi, now in sokoto, Niger, nasarawa and Abuja...
They're in their millions. Go to those camps and see malnutrition taking its toll. Where do you see such if not in a war zone?
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
My uncle died in the civil war as a Nigeria soldier, same way soldiers and police are being killed like fowl today. You're not talking to a kid. Can you estimate the number of people who have been displaced in the north aline as a result of boko haram incursion? There are refugee camps across borno, benue, yobe, zanfara, katsina, taraba, adamawa, benue, bauchi, now in sokoto, Niger, nasarawa and Abuja...
They're in their millions. Go to those camps and see malnutrition taking its toll. Where do you see such if not in a war zone?
Ok..
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
and I guess u find it amusing huh?
And I guess you are a compound-complex sentimental fool for carrying my comment personally.
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Sensiblerealist: 12:54am On Dec 15, 2021
They would rather sit there in Abuja or travel to UAE, Saudi Arabia, UK and the likes than travel up or down to their respective states

Xscape1993:
Better. This is a welcome development. This is the best news of the century.
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by greatnationmedi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Okay now, I am serious, Please when are you releasing more episodes?
DannyWalker:

shocked bros abeg no pull my legs oh...

It's going to be a series... This is episode One, will be shooting episodes 2,3,4
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by DannyWalker: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
greatnationmedi:
Okay now, I am serious, Please when are you releasing more episodes?
will be shooting another video next week...
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Zagee: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Since they can't impeach buhari, I guess they should bear the brunt..
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by greatnationmedi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Send me link to the first video you posted, Maybe we can air it
DannyWalker:
will be shooting another video next week...
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by mp3ree: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
All of you on nairaland saying that God should make this a reality.. will you guys be able to wait if this happens or the country is on fire?
Nothing worse than a state of anarchy..

The ones happening to the citizens what have the so called leaders done? We are already in a state of emergency
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
mp3ree:

The ones happening to the citizens what have the so called leaders done? We are already in a state of emergency
Ok..
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by DannyWalker: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
greatnationmedi:
Send me link to the first video you posted, Maybe we can air it
Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiUyv6lY42M&t=154s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes / Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour / Bishop Kukah: Why Nigeria’s Governance Problem Hasn’t Been Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.