Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS (12977 Views)

Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison / Why Children Are Prime Targets Of Armed Groups In Northern Nigeria / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by DannyWalker: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2021
greatnationmedi:
Send me link to the first video you posted, Maybe we can air it
good morning sir, can you send me a link to where you are airing it
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by DAVE5(m): 6:13am On Dec 19, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
All of you on nairaland saying that God should make this a reality.. will you guys be able to wait if this happens or the country is on fire?
Nothing worse than a state of anarchy..

Is the country not on fire already?

Or until your own house burns before your eyes would open
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by DemMannaScam: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
E shock u abi?
U neva even see anything yet...

GonzalezAguero:
All of you on nairaland saying that God should make this a reality.. will you guys be able to wait if this happens or the country is on fire?
Nothing worse than a state of anarchy..
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by greatnationmedi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS by greatnationmedi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
I just sent you a link to our TV station, moreso, It's a TV station that will air them
DannyWalker:
I didn't see the video on the links

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Journalist For Organising Anti-Uduaghan Protest In Asaba (Pics) / Tension In States As Parties Step Up Battle For Governor / NDLEA Arrests 7, Intercepts Cocaine Consignments At Lagos, Abuja, PH Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.