Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo (2207 Views)

INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If Obi Is Not Elected President – Adebanjo / Nigeria Must Continue To Exist: Obasanjo Rules Out Yoruba Nation, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Leader of the pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, has lambasted Chief Bisi Akande, over allegations levelled against him in his book, ‘My Participation’.

Akande, a former Governor of Osun State and first chairman of the All Progressives Congress, had last week presented his book to the public.

In one of the accounts in the book, Akande claimed that Adebanjo pestered Bola Tinubu to build a house for him.

However, Adebanjo in an an interview on Arise Television Tuesday morning, denied the allegations.

He claimed that Akande was lying and selling Yoruba race out in a bid to ensure Tinubu emerges as president in 2023.

Adebanjo said, “He (Bisi Akande) is too junior to me to be commenting on political matters. He is a political neophyte. He is already known to me as a pathological liar. His colleague, Akinfenwa, in his book said that is who he is. And those of us who know him also know. He is just an apron string of Tinubu.

“He is too junior for me to be commenting on what he said. I signed his papers to be governor. And the condition we gave for him to become governor was that of sovereign national conference for the restructuring of the country back to federalism. That was the condition he was elected in 1999 and he reneged on that.

“We call all of them – Bola Tinubu, Segun Osoba to warn when they reneged. They have sold out the Yoruba race to Muhammadu Buhari all because they want Tinubu to be president. That is not my business.

“But telling lies is the one I don’t know and I don’t know how a man like Akande who claims that we all come from the root of Obafemi Awolowo can be taking pride in his participation in the government of one, Buhari, who they know is a disaster when all those who supported him initially are now regretting that they supported him.

“There is no sensible man who will come out now and say he is proud of Buhari. It shows the type of character he is. So, he is too junior for me to be commenting on what he said.”

https://punchng.com/youre-lying-selling-out-yoruba-race-to-make-tinubu-president-pa-adebanjo-slams-akande/

5 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by devilmaycry: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by LegendHero(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pa Adebanjo never bothered to touch the actual allegation that baba Akande highlighted.

By the way, Head-To-Head, Baba Akande achieved more than Pa Adebanjo politically so I don’t know what baba is saying when he is fronting some superiority of sort.

Selling Yoruba race? The same Adebanjo that openly supported Atiku in the last election is here hiding his hate for Tinubu under some Yoruba race ish. Did Atiku promised restructuring in 2019?

If truly Baba Adebanjo got ideology like he so claimed, why will you support someone like Atiku? Holier than thou while they are just even worse than who they loathe. Tueh!

12 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why can't he iron out the house issue he was disturbing Tinubu about in Lekki phase 1?

The Lagos State Government should revoke his CofO

Afenifere elders wey be PDP fanboys.

I won't blame the man sha, PDP dollar still dey work on him body

Tinubu we know

Pa Akande we know

Who is Pa Adebanjo

10 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Cholls(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
Lol
my brother why this
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by devilmaycry: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Cholls:
my brother why this
So I can't laugh again undecided
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by helinues: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Akande's book is been twisted..

We are not buying the bull crap stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by helinues: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
LegendHero:
Pa Adebanjo never bothered to touch the actual allegation that baba Akande highlighted.

By the way, Head-To-Head, Baba Akande achieved more than Pa Adebanjo politically so I don’t know what baba is saying when he is fronting some superiority of sort.

Selling Yoruba race? The same Adebanjo that openly supported Atiku in the last election is here hiding his hate for Tinubu under some Yoruba race ish. Did Atiku promised restructuring in 2019?

I think Yoruba's should be careful about how to respond to baba Akande's book. I have read more than 5 different headlines related to the book which are local attacks.

The book itself is been twisted by some mischievous people.

We shouldn't fall for the bait
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by nairavsdollars(f): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
How did you get your house in Lekki..that is the main issue

4 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Ovamboland(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dodging the main issue with style.

Selling Yoruba to Buhari like how? Like selling the whole of Ekiti state to Buhari family or making Yussuf Buhari governor of Lagos state, I am not understanding.

6 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Pauladex(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
“There is no sensible man who will come out now and say he is proud of Buhari. '

2 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Some unknown trolls up there already insulting an old man because tinubu (richest landlord in Lagos),built a house for his kingmaker and elder brother.
Selective omoluabis lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by seunmsg(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Instead of telling us if Tinubu actually paid for his Lekki building or not, he went about talking rubbish as usual. The issue is not about Buhari or Tinubu's presidential ambition. It is about AyO Adebanjo's Lekki home. Who gave him the land the building was erected on? Who paid for the actual construction of the building? Did he pester Tinubu for the house or not? These are the questions we want straightforward answers to and not this evasive response about someone being junior to him or not.

8 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
How did you get your house in Lekki..that is the main issue
It is political patronage.
Is it a new thing?

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by harqinhola(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
What i am 90% certain of is the fact that power has to come to the south ! Bit I'm not sure who .
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Why can't he iron out the house issue he was giving in Lekki phase 1?

The Lagos State Government should revoke his CofO

Afenifere elders wey be PDP fanboys and gibberish.

I won't blame the man sha, PDP dollar still dey work on him body

Tinubu we know

Pa Akande we know

Who is Pa Adebanjo

However, Adebanjo in an an interview on Arise Television Tuesday morning, denied the allegations.

He claimed that Akande was lying and selling Yoruba race out in a bid to ensure Tinubu emerges as president in 2023.

Adebanjo said, “He (Bisi Akande) is too junior to me to be commenting on political matters. He is a political neophyte. He is already known to me as a pathological liar. His colleague, Akinfenwa, in his book said that is who he is. And those of us who know him also know. He is just an apron string of Tinubu.

“He is too junior for me to be commenting on what he said. I signed his papers to be governor. And the condition we gave for him to become governor was that of sovereign national conference for the restructuring of the country back to federalism. That was the condition he was elected in 1999 and he reneged on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:
Instead of telling us if Tinubu actually paid for his Lekki building or not, he went about talking rubbish as usual.
The richest ex governor built a house for his political associate, so what?
Akande reasons with his front teeth.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Racoon(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
We call all of them – Bola Tinubu, Segun Osoba to warn when they reneged. They have sold out the Yoruba race to Muhammadu Buhari all because they want Tinubu to be president.

I don’t know how they.....can be taking pride with participation in the govt of Buhari-who they know is a disaster when all those who supported him initially are now regretting that they supported him....There is no sensible man who will come out now and say he is proud of Buhari.
Meanwhile,
"Tinubu: Buhari joined politics to save Nigeria" https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-buhari-joined-politics-save-nigeria/amp

"Femi Adesina: There Would’ve Been No Nigeria Again If Buhari Didn’t Win In 2015"
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/there-wouldve-been-no-nigeria-again-if-buhari-didnt-win-in-2015-adesina/

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:
Instead of telling us if Tinubu actually paid for his Lekki building or not, he went about talking rubbish as usual. The issue is not about Buhari or Tinubu's presidential ambition. It is about AyO Adebanjo's Lekki home. Who gave him the land the building was erected on? Who paid for the actual construction of the building? Did he pester Tinubu for the house or not? These are the questions we want straightforward answers to and not this evasive response about someone being junior to him or not.
Cardoso Mutairu is here again! Tinubu errand boy of good memory!

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by seunmsg(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
The richest ex governor built a house for his political associate, so what?
Akande reasons with his front teeth.

So, why is he being evasive? Why can't he just come out clean in the spirit of full disclosure and confirmto Nigerians that his Lekki house was paid for by Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Leverage2021: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yorubas rubbing shit on themselves as usual because of tinubu

Ok adebayo collected house from tinubu who cares, if he and tinubu weren't rogues that know what is tying them

See how they are jumping to defend their lamenting god, truly one is not Yoruba if he doesn't eat tinubu poop

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Leverage2021: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
helinues:

I think Yoruba's should be careful about how to respond to baba Akande's book. I have read more than 5 different headlines related to the book which are local attacks.

The book itself is been twisted by some mischievous people.

We shouldn't fall for the bait
you are the only one who have complained about the book perphas because it made tinubu an urchin

Let's be honest did tinubu wife not complain too of Buhari neglect

And why have Akande not taken on the reputable media houses that carried the excerpts if they were not correct

2 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by FreeStuffsNG: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Baba, it is true that Asiwaju Tinubu built your Parkview house under compulsion?

2 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by helinues: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Leverage2021:
you are the only one who have complained about the book perphas because it made tinubu an urchin

Let's be honest did tinubu wife not complain too of Buhari neglect

And why have Akande not taken on the reputable media houses that carried the excerpts if they were not correct

How would the book sell if Akande sue the media houses..

Na those who no sabi how media house dey operate go swallow everything dey write.

Mind you, me myself be part of Nigeria media. So we know as how it dey go
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Leverage2021: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
helinues:

How would the book sell if Akande sue the media houses..

Na those who no sabi how media house dey operate go swallow everything dey write.

Mind you, me myself be part of Nigeria media. So we know as how it dey go
omo see logic grin grin

So Akande is more concerned for the 2k he would sell book than his "legacy" which he created the book for that is been tarnished

Since you claim he is broke do you know the billions he would make from suing if all the media said isn't in his book

2 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pauladex:
“There is no sensible man who will come out now and say he is proud of Buhari. '
Helinues is proud of failure in chief

2 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mumu Yoruba leaders disgracing themselves to our amusement

2 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by StreetFight: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Elders fighting inside the gutter.

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by helinues: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Helinues is proud of failure in chief

Buhari is only a president. We are proud of Nigeria
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lalasticlala two elders fighting rough!

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by bencr7: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nigeria is having insecurity and economy problem issue but all d thing our old men know is 2023 that no one knows tomorrow.
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by T9ksy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
helinues:

Buhari is only a president. We are proud of Nigeria

And who are these "we" you are referring to, above?

Ol' boy, you can ONLY speak for yourself o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's Biggest Political Mistake Was Disobeying The 1st Law Of Power / Lagos: Manchester United Legend Patrice Evra Visits Oshodi (video) / Denorah Daniel's Murder, Nigeria Can't Divide Becuase of Fanatics, Igbos Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.