Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo (2212 Views)

INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If Obi Is Not Elected President – Adebanjo / Nigeria Must Continue To Exist: Obasanjo Rules Out Yoruba Nation, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by sapientia(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
He just finished Akande and Buhari

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by helinues: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
T9ksy:

And who are these "we" you are referring to, above?

Ol' boy, you can ONLY speak for yourself o.

Those who are proud of being a Nigerian would still continue to be proud.

Yeah so we are proud
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by JaroMan: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
helinues:

I think Yoruba's should be careful about how to respond to baba Akande's book. I have read more than 5 different headlines related to the book which are local attacks.

The book itself is been twisted by some mischievous people.

We shouldn't fall for the bait

Despite the fact that I don't fancy your position on politics, but I must I admit, you're a strategist and you should work on that.
This your submission is worth billions.
The mistake I think Bisi Akande made was to spend so much time and energy talking about some Yoruba leaders in some uncomplimentary manner. He didn't spare Osibanjo even, who could be called his baby, OBJ, Pa Adebanjo, etc.
Now, they are the ones kicking the book. And you should expect more because all of them are equal to the fight.
This may bring in-house fight and you know Yorubas in-house fighting is always wild and hot.
Coming days will be interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Guestlander: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:
Instead of telling us if Tinubu actually paid for his Lekki building or not, he went about talking rubbish as usual. The issue is not about Buhari or Tinubu's presidential ambition. It is about AyO Adebanjo's Lekki home. Who gave him the land the building was erected on? Who paid for the actual construction of the building? Did he pester Tinubu for the house or not? These are the questions we want straightforward answers to and not this evasive response about someone being junior to him or not.

If Tinubu bought the house for him does that mean he should then become Tinubu's lap dog and can no longer share a different political view?
As much as I don't have anything against Tinubu, I believe the overall interest of the Yoruba people is far more important than his or anyone's presidential ambition.
We want at the minimum a genuine restructuring of Nigeria any politician who doesn't support it will not get my vote.

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by orisa37: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
ALL TRADITIONAL RULERS, OONI, ALAAFIN ALAKE OLUBADAN AFUNBIOWO EWI OLUABO ETCETERA ETCETERA SHOULD PLEASE TAKE THE ADVICE OF OBASANJO, WHEN THEY CALL ON YOU FOR SUPPORT, JUST PRAY FOR THEM AND LET THEM GO.

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by ArewaNorth: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Adebanjo can't even explained what he promised to explain this week.

If Akande is selling Yoruba to make Tinubu President then Adebanjo is selling Yoruba to who by supporting Atiku and PDP?

I'm very much sure if Tinubu sold Yorubas, he will buy them back thm if he becomes President grin

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by seunmsg(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Guestlander:

If Tinubu bought the house for him does that mean he should then become Tinubu's lap dog and can no longer share a different political view?
As much as I don't have anything against Tinubu, I believe the overall interest of the Yoruba people is far more important than his or anyone's presidential ambition.
We want at the minimum a genuine restructuring of Nigeria any politician who doesn't support it will not get my vote.

So, how will working against Tinubu give us restructuring? Will Atiku or Tambuwal give us the restructuring you guys are talking about?

What is the overall interest of Yoruba nation? How is Tinubu’s presidential ambition working against the overall interest of Yoruba people? Who is in a better position to protect Yoruba interest between Atiku, Tambuwal and Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by floss(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
helinues:

Yeah so we are proud

I never heard anyone whether opposition speak ill of Yar'Adua's government because in that short time he governed Nigerians saw a workable blueprint from his administration even opposition confirmed it... Nigerians were proud to be called Nigerians even when everything wasn't 100%.... Now compare and contrast that government and Buhari's government, remember both come from same geopolitical zone, same religion, but different levels of intelligence and leadership, Buhari have ruled this country for at least 5 to 6 years which is a long time to know if an administration is moving in the right direction or not, I didn't use Goodluck Jonathan's administration because there were errors which led to many backdrops in governance. I intentionally chose Yar'adua because it was closer to what the masses wanted.

If you still feel Buhari is better of compared to Yar'adua, I really have to say you're benefiting from this colossal damage of an administration...This is just a blind followership that's being encouraged.

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by DabuIIIT: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Why can't he iron out the house issue he was giving in Lekki phase 1?

The Lagos State Government should revoke his CofO

Afenifere elders wey be PDP fanboys and gibberish.

I won't blame the man sha, PDP dollar still dey work on him body

Tinubu we know

Pa Akande we know

Who is Pa Adebanjo

You only know touts and agberoes nah so you can't know him. grin

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Guestlander: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:

So, how will working against Tinubu give us restructuring? Will Atiku or Tambuwal give us the restructuring you guys are talking about?

What is the overall interest of Yoruba nation? How is Tinubu’s presidential ambition working against the overall interest of Yoruba people? Who is in a better position to protect Yoruba interest between Atiku, Tambuwal and Tinubu?

Nobody is working against Tinubu, he hasn't even declared his intention to run. When he does, he will have to explain to us why we should vote for him,
same goes for everyone who wants to be president.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by chiefobdk2: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yorubas fighting each other.. Is this how Tinubu want to rule

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by Drogunov: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:

Asko ooooo!
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mynd44 come and see oo
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:

Ask your pay master!

1 Like

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by oyatz(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
The richest ex governor built a house for his political associate, so what?
Akande reasons with his front teeth.

Pa Ayo Adebanjo was NOT Tinubu's associate but Tinubu's godfather.

Pa Ayo Adebanjo and the late Payment Ganiyu Dawodu made Tinubu Governor of Lagos in 1999.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2021
The problem was caused by Adesanya and co who favoured Tinubu over Funsho!
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2021
Who is deleting?
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2021
sapientia:
He just finished Akande and Buhari

Everyone is regretting voting for Buhari, North, WEST, South, east bleeding!
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by powerhouse3(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2021
helinues:

I think Yoruba's should be careful about how to respond to baba Akande's book. I have read more than 5 different headlines related to the book which are local attacks.

The book itself is been twisted by some mischievous people.

We shouldn't fall for the bait
,...local attack from who?,..... Truly ,I'm not surprised
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2021
oyatz:

Pa Ayo Adebanjo was NOT Tinubu's associate but Tinubu's godfather.

Pa Ayo Adebanjo and the late Payment Ganiyu Dawodu made Tinubu Governor of Lagos in 1999.

Most are kids of yesterday who do not know history. Sometimes karma work, when they were all making Tinubu a lord.
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by T9ksy(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2021
helinues:

Yeah so we are proud

okay o,Nigeria will in due course,
happens to all you so-called "proud nigerians".

Las, Las, everybody (in Nigeria) will chop breakfast!!
Re: You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo by treesun: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
T9ksy:

okay o,Nigeria will in due course,
happens to all you so-called "proud nigerians".

Las, Las, everybody (in Nigeria) will chop breakfast!!

As it is happening in the north!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians / Buhari Plants 23 Projects In Daura / OPC Shot And Killed 2 Igbo Men Point Blank In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.