Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters (31449 Views)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Pictures Of Northern Governors With Musa Kamarawa, Turji's Associate Raise Dust / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by eduora: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
2023 president will becomes APC not PDP
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by shullamite: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wike my man, please don't ever vie for the post of a VP. You are better for the post of the president and notting less. Abeg nor fall our hand.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Judolisco:
Carry kwankwaso as governor and it's game over for APC
Of which state ?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Adebowale89:
if we can't agree on Igbo president in 2023 then southern gov meeting is just another child play

imagine southwest and north in APC

North and south south in 2023?

these aforementioned development will only fuel another civil war In Nigeria because Igbo political elites will key in the secession
Igbo political elites? I doubt it.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
poiZon:

So u believe this news from sr?
Where d cars?
You think the cars will be parked in Idumota ? All the money they been stealing, tell me where the money is
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Benwosky42:

My point exactly,those Governors already drive bullet proof cars
They had money before becoming governors yet they are still amasing more. It can be enough. If you give gift to otedola today, do you think he will reject it? He may eventually give it to another person as a gift.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Yusman316(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
htdot:
Op, the joke is on you.... a dumb op... so the govs cant buy the bullet proof car... is the car up to 10million dollar?
So when a friend takes you out and buys you a gift, you will be like, no I won't accept because I can afford it. It's called a gift, how much it is worth doesn't matter
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Vistra40: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
itsme01:
Ibos won't get anything in 2023

When you sleep igbo, when you wake up igbo, when you eat igbo, when you bath igbo. My brother, are you obsessed with igbo?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Vistra40: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
StreetFight:

Tinubu has promised Urji Uzor Kalu the Senate President and everyone knows Tinubu keeps his words.

If Wike does not support Igbos for President, then Wike is a traitor and traitors die miserably

How did you know Tinubu promised kalu debate presidency? Were you there?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by poiZon: 12:10am On Dec 15, 2021
duro4chang:
You think the cars will be parked in Idumota ? All the money they been stealing, tell me where the money is
Where r the cars?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by DEROX: 12:34am On Dec 15, 2021
Stanweezy:
Position Peter Obi got with nothing
did they win
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by rolams(m): 3:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Do you mean those governors don't have cars before?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Sctests: 3:18am On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:

There will be no yoruba president in 2023. You already know. grin
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Sctests: 3:24am On Dec 15, 2021
BTW wike is just wasting his money.

If a yorubaman emerges in APC which will now give PDP the confidence to ceed it to the North, Tambuwal will not emerge as PDP's candidate, which means Wike's ambition is dead.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by wiseoneking: 5:11am On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
Do you now feel happy and satisfied?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by slowice(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:

Actually, nobody will get anything come 2023....we all loose to our greedy politicians... Ask northerners
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by ovye15: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Where are the pictures of the cars? Sahara Reporters sha
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2021
poiZon:
Where r the cars?
The cars are where they are parked.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by oyatz(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2021
mrksquare:

There is a precedent. Odili tried it and failed woefully inspite of the vast amount of money he used in watering his said ambition. Wike's case will not be an exception. Wike is not fit to be Vice President. We don't need an uncouth and unrefined fellow as Vice President.

Meanwhile I am from Rivers state. A civil servant with the Rivers state government. Since Wike assumption of office no civil servant has been promoted. Not to talk of filing the vacuum brought about by the daily retirement of existing civil servant. Wike is a calamity. A disaster. Don't be deceived by the myriads of project he is executing in Rivers state. It is a conduit pipe to siphone our commonwealth. In the fullness of time he will be held to account for his abysmal 8years tenure.

So who do we need as V.P?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by oyatz(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Sctests:
BTW wike is just wasting his money.

If a yorubaman emerges in APC which will now give PDP the confidence to ceed it to the North, Tambuwal will not emerge as PDP's candidate, which means Wike's ambition is dead.

How do you know that Tambuwal will not emerge as PDP's candidate?

By the way, Wike is scheming to be the Vice-presidential candidate irrespective of whoever emerge as the PDP's presidential candidate.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by adekolaelect(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquill:
How can any sensible person believe this junk from Sowore and his Sahara reporters?

shut up !!! Ethnic bigot guy. It is a junks bcs it doesn't go with your bigot minded.

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by oyatz(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2021
udemzyudex:
Rubbish talk, bribe with cars?

You mean the governors can't afford any car if their choice that wike will bribe them with cars for a VP slot?

Abeg gettat

What exactly do you think he will use to bribe the Governors?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by poiZon: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2021
duro4chang:
The cars are where they are parked.
At where?
No pix?
So u believe sr now even without detailed info and how much the cars cost, not even pix of those cars...
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2021
poiZon:

At where?
No pix?
So u believe sr now even without detailed info and how much the cars cost, not even pix of those cars...
Must I see the cars before I believe? Must I see the salaries and the allowance they collect before I believe they are collecting them?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Tranquill: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2021
adekolaelect:
shut up !!! Ethnic bigot guy. It is a junks bcs it doesn't go with your bigot minded.

Lolz I know you are one of the senseless ones that Sowore is trying to impress because of your akamu brain.

How can someone bribe to become VP when there's no presidential candidate yet knowing that the presidential candidate could pick whomever he likes?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by poiZon: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2021
duro4chang:
Must I see the cars before I believe? Must I see the salaries and the allowance they collect before I believe they are collecting them?
Salaries and allowances r statutory.
This is an allegation by SR, allegation without detailed proof, and u believe it.
But when SR did an expose on dss spending 500million naira each day NK appears in court, ur likes said na lie, cos they wasnt any detailed proof.
So why believe this?
Abi u r chosing stories to believe

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2021
poiZon:

Salaries and allowances r statutory.
This is an allegation by SR, allegation without detailed proof, and u believe it.
But when SR did an expose on dss spending 500million naira each day NK appears in court, ur likes said na lie, cos they wasnt any detailed proof.
So why believe this?
Abi u r chosing stories to believe
You are welcome. Have a nice day.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by adekolaelect(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquill:

Lolz I know you are one of the senseless ones that Sowore is trying to impress because of your akamu brain?

How can someone bribe to become VP when there's no presidential candidate yet knowing that the presidential candidate could pick whomever he likes?
there is what we call politic .who told you all stake holders in pdp had not know who will be their presidential candidate coming 2023 ?? Wike was founded of buy his way e.g when he bought new cars for all judges in River State years ago. Mumu is talking as if we all don't know how Nigeria politicians do. It better not to have sense than to have and render it useless .It is a sin" Repent"

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by udemzyudex(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2021
oyatz:

What exactly do you think he will use to bribe the Governors?

Does he need to bribe

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Xhurskid: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2021
With is frog voice, how will they understand is English self internationally.
Absurd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit / 2023: Tinubu In France For Medical Checkup - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.