Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters (31483 Views)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Pictures Of Northern Governors With Musa Kamarawa, Turji's Associate Raise Dust / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by poiZon: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
lomprico:

They are all greedy modafuckers!
So u believe this news from sr?
Where d cars?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Corea4king(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Upon all his James bond,he is begging to be like osinbajo. I find it hard to believe this news

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Decency2020(f): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
So the governors are so poor that they don't have cars, state governor in nIgeria? This was how this idiot was talking trash about Jonathan and this is where it led us to.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
hopexter:

Who be ‘We’ ? You dey add yourself? grin grin
You wey hungry wan kill grin cheesy
No lie o. If if give you money you no go take? We go take him money and clean mouth now. Me I no go vote anybody. You fit kill yaself because of politician that one no concern me.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by jrusky(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
lexy2014:

yes u can use car to bribe a governor. its like buying beer for your buddies not because they cant afford it. its just one of those favours that will make them look at u favourably

Car Pls let's forget about it.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Nakedtruths: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tranquill:
How can any sensible person believe this junk from Sowore and his Sahara reporters?

Very childish and useless report. I thought I was the only i

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by asanausana91: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
dre11:
Rivers Governor, Wike Bribes PDP Party Governors With Bullet-proof Cars To Support His 2023 Vice Presidential Ambition

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/14/exclusive-rivers-governor-wike-bribes-pdp-party-governors-bullet-proof-cars-support-his
just look at how they be. They all resemble fools.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Benwosky42(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
But most of the governors on the trip to Spain are made already to be bribed with bullet proof cars.

Seyi Makinde owned a running enterprise, Makon Group of companies before becoming a governor and a glimpse into his declared assets will erase every doubts about his netwoths.
My point exactly,those Governors already drive bullet proof cars
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by hopexter(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
duro4chang:
No lie o. If if give you money you no go take? We go take him money and clean mouth now. Me I no go vote anybody. You fit kill yaself because of politician that one no concern me.

Na money after vote dem don dey do now oo, na because of criminals like you wey go collect money and don’t vote make them upgrade. Aboy stay away from politician oo cheesy
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Class007: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
itsme01:
Ibos won't get anything in 2023
It’s not possible.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
If this is TRUE then PDP governors have joined their party BOT leaders as TAX COLLECTORS as publicly and rightly nicknamed by the so-called Wike during the last Edo state governorship election.
I repeat if it's true then the word on the cross of Calvary is applied here which says IT'S FINISHED for the main opposition party in Nigeria be that o.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by oglalasioux(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
A Tambuwal/Wike combo will spell good for Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
hopexter:

Na money after vote dem don dey do now oo, na because of criminals like you wey go collect money and don’t vote make them upgrade. Aboy stay away from politician oo cheesy
E be like say something dey worry you. What are you taking for? Be warned. Do you even take note of the foul language you used against me? You lack good manner and you need to learn how to make your comment without been abusive.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by StreetFight: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
itsme01:

Tinubu has promised Urji Uzor Kalu the Senate President and everyone knows Tinubu keeps his words.

If Wike does not support Igbos for President, then Wike is a traitor and traitors die miserably
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Okhuadams(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
OlogoJ:
I can bet with anyone that Wike will emerge as the VP to whichever Northern candidate PDP adopts. Na Rivers money go do the job.
after that they loose

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Sholaco: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
He can never be
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by hopexter(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
duro4chang:
E be like say something dey worry you. What are you taking for? Be warned. Do you even take note of the foul language you used against me? You lack good manner and you need to learn how to make your comment without been abusive.

I’m sorry aboy, no vex. I no mean am the way you read am.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Okhuadams(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
dre11:
Rivers Governor, Wike Bribes PDP Party Governors With Bullet-proof Cars To Support His 2023 Vice Presidential Ambition

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/14/exclusive-rivers-governor-wike-bribes-pdp-party-governors-bullet-proof-cars-support-his
Agbero gvnor if you like by private jet na fafafa foul you do pass this one 3yrs ago yet ur Paddy' no still emerge as presidential candidate 3ven in your own state no wonder you push secondus out mind you secondus still get men there and you fill say dem go fold there leg u lie. U will surely taste the sweet taste of defeat
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
hopexter:

I’m sorry aboy, no vex. I no mean am the way you read am.
I am okay . No problem.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by CoolAmbience(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
OlogoJ:
I can bet with anyone that Wike will emerge as the VP to whichever Northern candidate PDP adopts. Na Rivers money go do the job.

Mtchewww.

Don't waste your money.

Nobody sabi Wike.

The man no just get sense.

Ask yourself where Odili dey now?

Wike is only being fooled by his colleagues.

If you know, you know...I sidon dey look sha.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
jrusky:

Car Pls let's forget about it.

lets forget about what?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nakedtruths:

Very childish and useless report. I thought I was the only i

what is childish and useless about the report?
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by hopexter(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
duro4chang:
I am okay . No problem.

Problem no need to dey brother cheesy
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by ndukwejoe(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Are you still in doubt? I know you don't know that any absurdity is possible in this country [qauote author=nairavsdollars post=108500432]Too petty from saharareporters. Bribe governors with bullet proof. If you say ex governors or Senators now, I can believe [/quote]
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by GetMeRight: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
htdot:
Op, the joke is on you.... a dumb op... so the govs cant buy the bullet proof car... is the car up to 10million dollar?

Look at you, you should have mentioned 100 million dollars now!
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Bimpe29: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
He will plan to fail on this mission of his.
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Babastrong(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=dre11 post=108494462]Rivers Governor, Wike Bribes PDP Party Governors With Bullet-proof Cars To Support His 2023 Vice Presidential Ambition

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/14/exclusive-rivers-governor-wike-bribes-pdp-party-governors-bullet-proof-cars-support-his[ Las las, pdp will lose gallantly @2023.]
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by udemzeus(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
itsme01:

grin grin grin sideline Igbos at your own risk. You want wike to come and build flyovers bridges instead of job creation
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by LAFOCUZY: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
dre11:

Sounds untrue. All the governor's can afford bullet proof cars.

If the guy has an ambition for 2023, it's within his right to do that just like any other Nigerian. At least he is far better than the folks we have
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by eduora: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Take notes of it for river state governor....I am deeply sorry,2023 vice president will not be possible for you.you will never becomes a vice-president of Nigerian 2023.mark my words.... the vice-president is not makes for you 2023. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. / Omoyele Sowore Arrested In Abuja / The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.