Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) (41880 Views)

Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) by Bifwoli: 4:09am On Dec 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

All those risk nor High na

Staying in Nigeria is the greatest risk

If you are staying in Nigeria then you have no problem taking risk
Plenty of Nigerians are taking risk away by crossing the desert thru Libya and crossing Mediterannean Sea.Home soil is surely best.
Re: Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) by Bifwoli: 4:12am On Dec 15, 2021
Nonexisting:
So USA sef na shithole. See how they overload pickup like Lagos agberos.
Don't call USA a shithole coz it is not.Show me one place here that looks like Ajegunle or Makoko ? Show me plenty of Americans crossing the desert or the Mediterranean Sea to seek a better life elsewhere?

1 Like

Re: Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) by BigDawsNet: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2021
frugal:

What type of risks were they referring to? I bet not stupid ones like these.

I have no idea
There are lots of risks
Some projects may look risky to start
Some relationship
Re: Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) by Macdelley: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
These are some real mind blowing risks! But the Greatest risk on Planet Earth is to Live this life without JESUS Christ.
It is a Grievous, Calamitious and Dangerous risk!

It does not Matter who you are or what you have.
If you Don't have JESUS, you are living a very risky life. And if you Depart without JESUS, you have Wasted your Life

The Jews are living a risky life right?
I know you might trash the Hinduists and Buddhist but tell me about the Jews. Bc if you don’t know, They don’t worship Jesus. According to them, he is just like their relative so why will they venerate their relative.
Re: Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) by Princeton92(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2021
lazkizz:
I swear Oyinbo people mumu die

Wetin you go say for we Africans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.