Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank (18437 Views)

Gold Bars Roll Out In Osun State By West Africa's Largest Gold Company / Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank / Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Ennyholar: 6:14pm On Apr 23
Nigeria's foremost luxury real estate and construction company Sujimoto is set to unveil it's ultimate all in one digital Platform: MotoPay. Motopay is a dynamic FinTech company that aims to revolutionise the payment landscape by offering a secure and convenient platform for individuals and businesses to transact.

Motopay when launched offers users fast cash transfers, a scan to pay feature, massive cashbacks on transactions and unlimited discounts on purchases. It also features a robust e-commerce platform for buying and selling of products and services. A social networking platform to connect with your friends and family and a business management account.

This platform will empower small and medium-sized businesses to showcase their true potential, taking their products and services beyond local boundaries. With Motopay, they will have access to millions of people at their fingertips, enabling them to send their products anywhere with ease. Users will enjoy a vibrant e-commerce marketplace that caters to their diverse needs and desires in the captivating ecosystem of Motopay.s management account.

Sujimoto is also about to add another page to the global history of business with Motopay, as it aims to ignite a similar transformation. Motopay seeks to democratise enterprise through digital freedom for SMEs.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/08/12/sujimotos-digital-bank-motopay-disrupting-the-payment-industry-with-the-ultimate-all-in-one-digital-platform/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Buharidgeneral: 10:22pm On Apr 23
Man and business sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by papyjaypaul: 8:02am On Apr 24
This is a sponsored post but which fintech can partner with Nairaland so that users can be paidNot the type of Twitter or Youtube but users who are ranked with IQ posts get paid. It will become a better forum like Quora

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by leroi01(m): 11:40am On Apr 24
So...nothing innovative or new in the value proposition.

Just the regular fintech hustle.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Iyeeshaar(f): 12:35pm On Apr 24

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Heisephraim: 12:39pm On Apr 24
This is a good one from Sujimoto ...a new era in the digital banking sector

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Ozohu454: 12:39pm On Apr 24
Finally ,I am patiently waiting for this because i'm tired of most of these fintech apps
Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by 0xAaron: 12:53pm On Apr 24
Ozohu454:
Finally ,I am patiently waiting for this because i'm tired of most of these fintech apps
. Likee

1 Like

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Nuelng: 12:53pm On Apr 24
Make I go follow asap make I chop giveaway fess
Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Jayjerjay: 12:57pm On Apr 24
Fintech is getting more and more advanced daily, isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Mimiko3: 12:58pm On Apr 24
These people don't use giveaway win my heart sha, otilor beyen
Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Balogunodua(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24
Omo agege to the 🌍 world

38 Likes

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by graceyJ1: 1:37pm On Apr 24
Heisephraim:
This is a good one from Sujimoto ...a new era in the digital banking sector
a new era indeed
Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Suresplendor: 1:40pm On Apr 24
Let's see how this goes
I'm sure it's going to be a good one

2 Likes

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by NCross: 7:01pm On Apr 24
Jayjerjay:
Fintech is getting more and more advanced daily, isn't it?
A lot of them going around lately. It's one fintech company to the other, it's a good thing this isn't the first time I'm hearing of Motopay
Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by KeplersCross: 7:05pm On Apr 24
NCross:

A lot of them going around lately. It's one fintech company to the other, it's a good thing this isn't the first time I'm hearing of Motopay
Just went to their IG page lol
Still new though, not verified yet but great a startup venture, I guess I can take my time with this one
Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24
I hope motopay will offer services that will be pleasing to all their users.

I wish them the best

2 Likes

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by AyodejiFelix(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24
Kudos to sujimoto. Nigeria needs individuals who are business oriented and who can provide services that will make life easier for people

3 Likes

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by OladapoF(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24
We look forward to experiencing what they've promised

2 Likes

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Mopolchi: 4:37pm On Apr 25
Motopay go make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by richard870(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25
Opay has inspired them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Menclothing1: 4:39pm On Apr 25
This is huge they should promote it we’ll do it will be recognized
Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by bassdow: 4:39pm On Apr 25
i
Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by bassdow: 4:39pm On Apr 25
[quote author=bassdow post=129631319][/quote]
Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by HeatSeeker(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25
Even the comments are sponsored 🤣

17 Likes

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by omoadeleye(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25
Uhm
Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by Pootle: 4:40pm On Apr 25
jealous of opay

1 Like

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by tiswell(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25
No news here today

Sh!tty news since morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by bassdow: 4:41pm On Apr 25
what matters is - how many would remain after.
A lot of eCommerce websites were born when Jumia started. e get One wey even call e name "biology". A lot of them have gone underground today

1 Like

Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by bassdow: 4:41pm On Apr 25
bassdow:
what matters is - how many would remain after.
A lot of eCommerce websites were born when Jumia started. e get One wey even call e name "biology". A lot of them have gone underground today
wetin I pity na people money wey these ones fit carry join body when dem go underground.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

GT Bank Naira Master Card No Longer Works On International Trade Websites / Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? / Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.