Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir (45278 Views)

NCC Issues Licenses To MTN, Mafab Comms, As 5G Services Roll Out In August / 5G License Auction: MTN, Mafab Communications Win Slots For $273m / 5G License Auction: MTN, Airtel, Mafab Head Into 5th Round As Price hits $215m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
tradepunter:

[s]What achievement

Are you just f****** ignorant??

Telecom that involves national security not to talk about spectrum...

A company that's just 1 year old got such a contract and you call it tribalism

Won a contract of such magnitude and you are ok with it?

No probe into his wealth, nothing nothing....

Men I wish I could see you face to face to say the crap you just said....

This country is gone to the dogs[/s]....
You gat a problem with him? Get up from your feet and stop blabbing around online.. Makin unnecessary assumptions..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oyiboman69:
[s]wetin educative for here other than giving license to unknown firm which they'll benefit from through proxy[/s]...
Can you stop quoting me if you have nothing reasonable to say pls?I don't judge people due to their tribe or anything like you do..I pick up the positive side and learn from it..
If you can't grab anything there..that's your problem not mine..get off my mention for your sanity pls..
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Themandator: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
emmykk:
Airtel was not beaten airtel back down.And it is very stupid for govt to give license to a company that have no structure.it is a shame

It is not the first time.. Obj have 3g license to one unknown Alheri ,said to belong to Dangote for free. They said it was a kind of parting gift for the man to go and start a telecom . He later sold the license to Airtel and cashed out big time once Obj left

This one will use his own to buy shares from either glo or Airtel

Notice the company is very new and same applies to others mentioned with date
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Rexwalters1: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
funshint:

Shutup where did you get that from! Bill gate built his company from the scratch with Paul Allen.
Where did I say Bill Gates & his Seattle buddy Paul Allen did not build Microsoft from scratch?

Confused Nepotist, my analogy was that in 1978 International Business Machine IBM undermined Microsoft a new company & was skeptical about giving them the contract that changed & introduced the modern computer as we know it today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Rexwalters1: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Advancedman:

Na mtn Sabi bribe but now the fine imposed on them don change matter.
Airtel I salute, meanwhile this mafraud is a proxy for the sole purpose .... Mafab Communications was incorporated on the 8th of July, 2020, and licensed by the NCC to provide and operate Local Interconnect and International carrier services.
My guy you are naive to business, it is called a SPAC, Special Purpose Acquisition Company, nothing wrong with it.

Many atimes, the new entrant Mafab in this instance, is ready to pay overboard to get into the game.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Bimpe29: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Congratulations! Or what else can one say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by ken6488(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Geeman2006:

and why did they not bid?
Any way not my business

Till 2024

We nor one hear say north dey complain, favouritism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Rexwalters1: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
ken6488:

Any way not my business

Till 2024

We nor one hear say north dey complain, favoritism
Well APC North cannot say that they were shortchanged because they had it good under President Buhari.

Just like PDP East cannot complain because they had it good under Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by ken6488(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=Rexwalters1 post=108504767][/quote] Over good
Infant if they like now they should sack all southerners and take every position,
Take all bids, every thing

What is most important is that they live 2023
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Rexwalters1: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
ken6488:
Over good
Infant if they like now they should sack all southerners and take every position,
Take all bids, every thing

What is most important is that they live 2023
There is no argument about that, for sure APC is zoning the presidency to the South, it is Pdp talking of a Northern Candidate.

And I know then, you will even vote pdp North because of you bad belle for APC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by tradepunter: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You gat a problem with him? Get up from your feet and stop blabbing around online.. Makin unnecessary assumptions..

Another useless talk.... Get outta here
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
tradepunter:

[s]Another useless talk.... Get outta here
[/s]
cry cry tongue
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by GetMeRight: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
tstx:
Mafab Communications was incorporated on the 8th of July, 2020 during covid, and licensed by the NCC to provide and operate Local Interconnect and International carrier services and in just 17 months they've gathered enough money and experience to win airtel (a company that is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index) in an auction for 5g License...

grin grin grin

Nigeria truly is a place where dreams go to blossom

I'm black and I'm a Nigerian. I fvcking hate the hand nature dealth me

They didn't need 17 months to gather money, the money was already in the pocket.
And secondly, airtel was "listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index" but still provides shitty services in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by anyilalaz: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Another NEPA, NITEL, loading
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by tradepunter: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

[/s]
cry cry tongue

Another moronic move
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Geeman2006: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
ken6488:

Any way not my business

Till 2024

We nor one hear say north dey complain, favouritism

Complain about what!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by anyilalaz: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
In other clime, when bidding is done the first three yardsticks are experience, capacity and human resources or expertise.

If you remember NITEL(Transcop etc) , NEPA( seimen, etc, NIGERIA AIRWAY,NIGERIA refineries, Ajokuta steels, etc

What a country, indeed there was a country

CSTRR:

Use your under-utilized brain for once in your life.

An unknown company wins licence for the revolutionary 5G roll-out across Nigeria.
A country with massive population and huge land mass.

Doesn't that ring alarm bells in your head?

Where else in the world have you seen that happen.?
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by ken6488(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rexwalters1:
There is no argument about that, for sure APC is zoning the presidency to the South, it is Pdp talking of a Northern Candidate.

And I know then, you will even vote pdp North because of you bad belle for APC?
Well there is where you are wrong

Any party zoning to north totally lost

Even pdp will loss if he zone it to the north
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by ken6488(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Geeman2006:

Complain about what!!
Being cheated
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by wizseller: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
The matter tire me, this one is a meal ticket for life for those behind the company

Later they will bring expatriates and be cashing out without stress

tstx:
Mafab Communications was incorporated on the 8th of July, 2020 during covid, and licensed by the NCC to provide and operate Local Interconnect and International carrier services and in just 17 months they've gathered enough money and experience to win airtel (a company that is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index) in an auction for 5g License...

grin grin grin

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by bejeria101(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
emmykk:
Airtel was not beaten airtel back down.And it is very stupid for govt to give license to a company that have no structure.it is a shame

Last year company o! They printed money ni? Haba
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by LegalWolf: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
tstx:

grin grin grin

I think rope is cheap. You can correct the errors of nature with your own hands. ,Many of you such as Gerrard59 just come here spilling rubbish because the person behind MUFAB is a Northerner. If the reverse were to be the case, your lots will be silent. And specifically on your question: Being on London FTSE completely has nothing to do with your technical expertise in the field you operate. Rather, its the stock's market 'hope' on your financial performance. Many Japs, South Korean and other east asian companies beat American companies in global deals even in US. Is China Civil on the LSE or NYSE, do you know how many times it has beaten julius berger in competitive deals?

1 Like

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Another moronic move
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by tradepunter: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

[/s]

Let's continue.... Imbe imbe
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2021
tradepunter:

Let's continue.... Imbe imbe
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by NASTYNASOSO: 12:32am On Dec 15, 2021
funshint:

Adenuga owned National Oil before glo...he was well known. So nobody would be in doubt of his source of money. But this!!! A dark horse indeed!
HMMMMMMMM

EMPTY HEAD
YOU ARE JUST SO SO DAFT
MUST ANYONE KNOW YOU BEFORE YOU HIT ON ANY DEAL

YOU ARE SO EMPTY NOT WORTH MY TIME.

SO FOR YOUR EMPTY HEAD THIS GUY CAME FROM THE GUTTERS.
GO BACK AND READ ABOUT HIM.

LOST HOPE OF THIS COUNTRY.
YOU HAVE NO FUTURE IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS MENTALITY.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by executive12: 1:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Yeah right. This is obviously a front company for the criminals in the ruling APC.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by executive12: 1:10am On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Well-done with your unintelligent assumption..I observed that once it's not in favor of your tribe you criticize it huh?
Stop the hate and focus on the positive side and the achievement man..

Stop being naive.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 15, 2021
executive12:

Stop being naive.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by olibeans: 2:22am On Dec 15, 2021
emmykk:

What do you expect??

F00lani Govt, f00lani investment...
We've been granted eternal folly.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Geeman2006: 4:23am On Dec 15, 2021
ken6488:
Being cheated

I don't understand! How?
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by erumena(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2021
tstx:

grin grin grin

I AM SPEECHLESS!!!

God help us!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost / How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle / Need Whatsapp Messenger For Nokia Xpressmusic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.