Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Fitoken (fit)airdrop Has Commenced, Get It Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fitoken (fit)airdrop Has Commenced, Get It Now (594 Views)

This Airdrop Has Finally Paid Me it Just Listed On Coinmarketcap ends soon / This Free Airdrop Has The Potential To Enrich You! This Is How.. / WIN WIN TEX Company Has Commenced Operation At The Ondo-liyin Industrial Hub, Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitoken (fit)airdrop Has Commenced, Get It Now by Supremeboss: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
This airdrop is huge and should be a must get. The FiToken project is massive and it has good fundamentals, the objective of the project is unique and enticing. This is why it may go all the way, the coin itself is unique and has lots of potentials. Read how to get it here; https://latestcryptoairdrops.com/fitoken-fitairdrop-has-commenced-get-it-now
Re: Fitoken (fit)airdrop Has Commenced, Get It Now by Ssdd: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Auto
Re: Fitoken (fit)airdrop Has Commenced, Get It Now by Morningstarrr(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Supremeboss:
This airdrop is huge and should be a must get. The FiToken project is massive and it has good fundamentals, the objective of the project is unique and enticing. This is why it may go all the way, the coin itself is unique and has lots of potentials. Read how to get it here; https://latestcryptoairdrops.com/fitoken-fitairdrop-has-commenced-get-it-now
Scam. Beware
Re: Fitoken (fit)airdrop Has Commenced, Get It Now by Kanto47: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Scam. Beware
How's it a scam. Come to the WhatsApp group and you will know that the guy is doing a great job. With his accurate signals, a lot of people are making huge profits trading from his crypto signals. Am one of the beneficiaries bro. Stop trying to pull down another person.
Re: Fitoken (fit)airdrop Has Commenced, Get It Now by Morningstarrr(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kanto47:
How's it a scam. Come to the WhatsApp group and you will know that the guy is doing a great job. With his accurate signals, a lot of people are making huge profits trading from his crypto signals. Am one of the beneficiaries bro. Stop trying to pull down another person.
Is he not Ekong Priest Joseph?. If you must know, he scammed of 60k in 2018 for importation of waist trainers. Deactivated his NL moniker and created another one as supremeboss to run crypto scam since mini importation has casted.

He thought I won’t fish out this moniker. He is nothing but a notorious scammer.

Edited: Now I know why you stood up for him. I just ran a check on your moniker and discovered you registered on 27th Nov 2021. I wasted my time explaining. We know how scammers like you operate
Re: Fitoken (fit)airdrop Has Commenced, Get It Now by Supremeboss: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Do your best by not replying that kid. Its a total waste of time.
Kanto47:
Re: Fitoken (fit)airdrop Has Commenced, Get It Now by Morningstarrr(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Supremeboss:
Do your best by not replying that kid. Its a total waste of time.
Ekong Priest Joseph, You’re a thief. The 60k you scammed me will choke to death. You think you can fool anyone by commenting and replying yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Verve Card / You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back / Share Your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.